Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #217 (permalink)
austinrockera
Resident Old Man

austinrockera 6001 - 6500austinrockera 6001 - 6500austinrockera 6001 - 6500austinrockera 6001 - 6500austinrockera 6001 - 6500austinrockera 6001 - 6500austinrockera 6001 - 6500austinrockera 6001 - 6500austinrockera 6001 - 6500austinrockera 6001 - 6500austinrockera 6001 - 6500
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

replying to a few posts on the last couple of pages, here goes:

1. Steroids DO NOT make your dick shrink. They can, however, make your testicles shrink. Don't argue with me if you can't give proof. The replacement of testosterone in your body will cause your body to stop producing the test hormone itself. Therefore, your balls will shrink because your body won't need them anymore. I know quite a few guys that have had this problem. They took too much test for too long, and didn't take their HCG (post cycle test booster) and they had little peanut balls (at least that's what they told me, I wasn't looking for myself).

2. Supplements are necessary to an extent, but food and actual weight lifting are 95% of the equation to looking good. Supplements are just the icing on the cake. That doesn't mean take the Mass Stack from BSN or all the colors from Controlled Labs, they won't do anymore than taking some select aminos, and creatine for about 1/10th of the price.

3. My inspirations for bodybuilding are: Past: Arnold, Zane and Franco... Present: Coleman (just watch his Cost of Redemption DVD), Cutler, Dex, and Heath (dude's a freak).

4. I workout 5 times a week right now, no more than 1hour not including cardio.
Chest
Back
Arms and Calves
Legs
Shoulders

5. As far as drinking most of your protein, that's not good for a couple of reasons. Whey can be hard on your stomach in high quantities. Drink 3 or 4 scoops of whey for a couple days, your farts will peel pain off of walls, and you will have the shits along with stomach aches. Most people I know have this problem with too much whey. Also, it takes more energy for your body to burn protein from chicken, turkey, meat than from drinking whey, casein, or soy, therefore, eating more chicken will help you lean out.
austinrockera is offline   Reply With Quote