Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #214 (permalink)
Spiked.
Twitter n Grapes

Spiked. has posts worth readingSpiked. has posts worth readingSpiked. has posts worth readingSpiked. has posts worth readingSpiked. has posts worth readingSpiked. has posts worth readingSpiked. has posts worth readingSpiked. has posts worth readingSpiked. has posts worth readingSpiked. has posts worth readingSpiked. has posts worth reading
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
Definetely post-workout, and the other one can be placed anywhere, before bed might be best though. Pre-workout would be great if you can manage it, would be good to get some pre-workout creatine in you.

I usually put 3 or 4 raw eggs in with my servings of cytogainer. It's 200+% of my daily cholesterol intake, but I dont seem to care.
Alright right now I will do it before bed, but I will try to get it preworkout, but I don't want it to be warm and nasty.

I don't know if I'll do the egg thing, but that is an interesting idea for sure. Do you use OMEGA 3 eggs?
Spiked. is offline   Reply With Quote