Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2009, 12:08 AM   #176 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBeefy4Blonds View Post
Damn Austin. lol. 34lbs. Congrats.
Ive lost about 40lbs the past 6 years. (damn Thanksgiving and Christmas comes every year, gain about 15 during that span every time)
Im not gunning for the 6pack though. I wouldnt mind 1 line, more like 2 40s over a whole 6 pack.

Glad to see Im not the only one Bulking my way down.
Wonder whats harder, Big guys shaping their way down, or skinny guys trying to bulk their way up? Dunno, but looks to me like the skinny guys have it 10x harder.
Yeah, i'm also trying to lose some of the excess fat and whatnot. Not that i'm huge or big or anything. Just need to slim down a touch

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote