Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2009, 10:44 AM   #134 (permalink)
Nearô
The Last Ride

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_rod_piper View Post
I've done research on popular workout supplements and there can bad effects after using creatine. Just depends how you use it.

Just stay away from all of that stuff imo. Just eat good and eat as much protein as your body can handle.
Creatine is one of the best supplements on the market. All it does is make you retain an extra bit of water.

Thank god I have Rajah.

Quote:
-Train abs 3 - 5 times a week depending on the intensity.

-Cardio should be a focal point of your routine. In order to look lean you'll have to maintain the upkeep in order to stay lean which entails plenty of cardio. 20-30 minutes a day of moderate or high intensity should be fine for you.

-Moderate protein, low carbs, low fat for your macros.
Abs 2-3 times a week, at the most. Your abs are just like your calves and forearms, they rejuvenate a lot more quickly than the rest of your muscles.

Macros all depend on the person.

I suggest 40% Protein/40% Carbs/ 20% Fat

Last edited by Nearô : 02-22-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Nearô is offline   Reply With Quote