Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #91 (permalink)
BlacknBeefy4Blonds
Working Dark Matches

BlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missedBlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missedBlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missedBlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missedBlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missedBlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missedBlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missedBlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missedBlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missedBlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missedBlacknBeefy4Blonds probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Saw something like that last part myself Icon. Guy at this gym I went to bout 6-7 years ago was tryin to show off and put up like 375. Had a spotter. But something popped in his shoulder and that weight fell. At impact his chest looked like it caved into about a inch thick. Rushed to the hospital and had punctured a lung and broke a few ribs along with a shoulder operation what ended up being the cause of it to begin with.
It put the fear in me. Ill never try to max out. Do the highest of what I can control and feel like I would live through should something happen.

What you said about Cody. Havent really seen him much. But have noticed that about a few other wrestlers. Like Morrison. His waist is so skinny, and he was a gymnast, really doubt hes in that 220 area.

And Skill, Emailed that stuff to you.
BlacknBeefy4Blonds is offline   Reply With Quote