Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response
View Single Post
post #1019 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Davidmila
Forum Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Backlash 2008 Review:

Kofi vs. Cody w/Kelly:
A good match, with both of them going at it with no restrains whatsoever. I liked how you described Kelly Kelly looking worried about the two of them.

Bischoff/Randy Segment:
It was OK, and it leaves me wondering if Bischoff is going to screw Randy out of his world title shot.

Finlay w/Hornswoggle vs Santino Marella w/Melina:
I'm suprised this wasn't a total squash by Finlay, but the win was excpected and I haven't got anything more to say about it.

The McMahon Men Segment:
I think that the McMahons are convinced that they are going to win the match tonight, too convinced if you ask me.

Paul London & Brian Kendrick (c) vs John Morrison & The Miz:
A good match with both the faces and the heels having their moments. The DQ victory was great with neither of the teams losing credibility.

Cody Rhodes/Kelly Kelly Segment:
It was OK, hinting that the Cody/Kelly Kelly relationship is going to end.

Jimmy Wang Yang vs Ted DiBiase Jr (c):
It was obvious that Ted was going to win, he wasn't going to lose the Million Dollar Championship to a jobber like Jimmy Wang Yang.

Kenny Dykstra interview:
It was good, building up the match between him and John Cena

Candice Michelle vs Kelly Kelly vs Natalya Neidhart vs Melina:
The Kelly Kelly win wasn't excpected, so I'll give you that. Not sure what to make of Cody coming out and just raising her hand and then heading to the back.

Evolution Segment:
It was great, and I think that Reid Flair is gonna interfere in the match.

John Cena interview:
Good Interview with John Cena attacking Kenny, and then RVD comes along, hmmm. I'm wondering if he's going to be a part of the PPV, or appear on a Raw.

Kane (c) w/Paul Bearer vs Randy Orton:
I thought that Randy actually had the victory after that RKO, and after he took the chair, but here comes Mr. Kennedy, getting revenge for Orton punting him in the head. He makes the save, and Kane hits the tombstone for the win.

Bischoff/Regal Segment:
It was good, and I think that the only reason for that segment was to hype the match.

John Cena vs Kenny Dykstra:
It wasn't anything shocking, Cena getting the win, but I haven't got anything against it, since Kenny isn't ready to get a win against someone as big as Cena.

Evolution vs The McMahon’s:
The McMahon's got the excpected win here, and I guess that the Big Show is now the McMahon's enforcer, or something, right? It seems that they always have something up their sleeves those McMahons.

Overall: It was a great show, and I'm looking forward to Raw.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome