Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #71 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 08:54 PM
EGame
DreamWeapon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
Start with Cytogainer/Creatine mono and a diet high in protein (ie chicken, beef, fish). If you're working out 4 or 5 times a week you should see very serious gains in like 3 or 4 months. I was in a similar situation and gained roughly 30 lbs in 3-4 months when I first started. After that is when it gets tricky.
I'd like to know what exactly I should eat, if there is a balanced meal plan that I could get and follow to help me gain weight? Also what work out routines would be recommended when I go to the gym and how I should break them up. I really have no idea what I'm doing here sorry if I come off as being tiring. But I've tried to gain wight before and its never worked, and seeing as I'll be done of Uni in a month or so I'm making it my plan for the summer to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blaskohiro Tenryu- View Post
I have the same problem.

Taking the protein shakes is all about timing. Drink after you work out and before you go to sleep. Maybe one when you just wake up or have a 'beefy' meal.

It's has different effects on different people. My best effects where just before sleeping.
Ugh when I tried protein I tried taking it in the morning. Man that was awful...In the end I didn't benefit from it very well as I didn't have a consistency to work out unfortunately.

Gentlemen, if you lose today you will continue to be the best in the world but if you win today you will be eternal.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome