Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #52 (permalink)
Nearô
The Last Ride

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
Never really being serious with lifting or anything and haven't done much weighs lately. Currently i'm more just working on cardio and dropping some weight. I do a bit of work on building some core strength but not a whole lot.
Good way to get some abs for the summer, in my opinion. So many people don't realize that you have to lose body fat no matter how many crunches you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah
He used to sell it on his website. That guys is such a wanker. Synthol looks fake, but it's widely used to "touch-up" little areas.

Yeah guys, they look real natural.
That isn't aesthetically pleasing to anyone. NH