Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #40 (permalink)
CM_Jobber
Banned

CM_Jobber is making a name for themselvesCM_Jobber is making a name for themselvesCM_Jobber is making a name for themselvesCM_Jobber is making a name for themselvesCM_Jobber is making a name for themselvesCM_Jobber is making a name for themselvesCM_Jobber is making a name for themselvesCM_Jobber is making a name for themselvesCM_Jobber is making a name for themselvesCM_Jobber is making a name for themselvesCM_Jobber is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I'm working night shifts for the next few weeks,so i'm only getting to the gym (boxing,kickboxing and a lot of takedown defences) on fridays and saturdays instead of the 4 nights a week i squeeze in when i'm on day shifts. I started doing this as a great way to get fit for the football coaching courses i was enrolled on,and through a mate,i then took up unlicensed ameatur fighting,but i "retired" after turning up to coach a group of 10 year old kids with black eyes and stitches in my head. I weigh 175lbs and i'm happy with this weight. I also play football to keep fit (and cricket starts in april) until the football season ends in may,when i will be having my fourth Unlicensed fight.
I don't do weights,i don't diet or take supliments,though i definitely would.
CM_Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote