Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2009, 05:53 PM   #38 (permalink)
shutupchico
free miveld

shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

fukk well since i'm not working i got no excuse not to start using my piece of shit solo flex again from the 80's. it's an exercise alone to change exercises on the fuckin thing. all i been doing lately is bicep curls with dumbells and i do 3 sets of 10 pretty easy with 40's. then i do a few sets of 5 with 45's. in the winter i run on treadmill and when it hits spring and summer i play b-ball a lot or any other sport. need to start doing legs again and benching, i used to have girls going crazy over my calves cuz i pushed carriages at a job i had a few years ago and they swole up ridiculous, just legs in general and back. well i did like 15 carriages at a time for 7 hours a day that's why.
shutupchico is offline   Reply With Quote