Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
Rajah
The Nature Boy

Rajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on rep
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Before I started lifting weights I was 66kg/145lbs. I'm 6'3" and now weigh 115kg/253lbs. I workout 6 days a week having Saturday's off.

I take Gold Standard Whey Protein during the day and Gold Standard Casein Protein before bed. I have MRI Black Powder before a workout and MRI Anabolic Switch after. I've tried the BSN products like No-Xplode and Cellmass and didn't find them that great. BSN, like MuscleTech are marketed well with the top pro body-builders. Find out what supplement you want then check out the prices on eBay. I buy most of my stuff from eBay and it's dirt cheap compared to what you get in the shops and it's the same stuff! That being said the shop I have just started going to sells his products in store for the same as he sells them online.

I have a home gym with plenty of equipment. I'll take some pics and post them sometime.
I'm not concerned with how much I can lift, it's the proper form and results you get from it that matters. It's better to curl 50 lbs properly than try to curl 100lbs and swing your body. You bring other muscles in to play and waste all that effort. I have shoulder issues which prevent me from benching too much so I have to do lighter weights with more reps and more variety.
My back would be my strongest part.
Rajah is offline   Reply With Quote