Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2009, 05:33 PM   #31 (permalink)
Nearô
The Last Ride

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
Nice. Where'd you get the AD's from? They sell pretty much every PH on sell.com if you're interested. I've only tried M1T and Superdrol. You ever try those? I'm 6'3, I got up to like 203 on M1T (with creatine mono and Cytogainer, like 4k-5k cals a day, working out 6 days a week for 4 weeks, sounds ridiculous but there basically is no recovery on M1T) from 180, but it's the worst substance known to man, don't even think about touching that shit. I got off like 3 or 4 months ago and still have no sex drive, didnt have one on it either, and just have no motivation to do anything in general. Plus I'm back to like 180 right now and feel both skinny as fuck and fat at the same time.

I ordered some Superdrol, should get here in a week, that went a whole lot better for me. Didnt get the same gains but I just all around felt BETTER than normal as opposed to terrible all the time except the gym. I'll be taking cytogainer, creatine mono with it.
I did a cycle of Superdrol back in the day, I had some pretty decent gains, but I much prefer 4AD and 1Anderstrone.

I will send you the link, bro.