Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #28 (permalink)
bruteshot74
Straight From Hell

bruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red repped
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Near View Post
ON Whey Protein is decent enough.

But for beginners who have a little cash in their pockets- 5lb tub of Chocolate MuscleMilk mixed with milk.

And pick up some Caesin ( Slow digesting protein ) before bed, as it works wonders.

I recommend real food every 3 hours, except: Shake after workout, and a Caesin shake before bed.

And the only reason I am taking pro hormones is so I can get my gains back I lost whilst being ill.
Thanks bud. I got some money to burn so shall have to try the Chocolate MuscleMilk. You need to post log sometime in the future, then I can copy but less weight
bruteshot74 is offline   Reply With Quote