Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
New School Fire
JBL's Assistant

New School Fire New School Fire New School Fire New School Fire New School Fire New School Fire New School Fire New School Fire New School Fire New School Fire New School Fire
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I was really athletic as a kid, as most people are but eventually kind of let myself go. For the past couple of year I have been a member at a couple gyms, but could never stay motivated. At the end of Summer I was 5'11 and just short of 200 pounds, and just about everything was flab on me. Then in early October I purchased the workout system "p90x". I had seen the infomercials dozens of times and I decided to go ahead and get.

Although I didn't quite get the amazing result the people in the ad did (then again, who does?) but I was able to get my weight down to 176 lbs and I got rid of 7% of body fat. I feel a lot better and I am a lot more active now. I am doing one more go around with P90x to get a little slimmer before I go back to working out at a gym.
New School Fire is offline   Reply With Quote