Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
BlacknBeefy4Blonds
Working Dark Matches

BlacknBeefy4Blonds BlacknBeefy4Blonds BlacknBeefy4Blonds BlacknBeefy4Blonds BlacknBeefy4Blonds BlacknBeefy4Blonds BlacknBeefy4Blonds BlacknBeefy4Blonds BlacknBeefy4Blonds BlacknBeefy4Blonds BlacknBeefy4Blonds
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Ive been working out for years. Since I was 16 basically. I eat whatever I want, but havent had any fast food in 10 years. And no candy or sweet stuff really. (Not cause its healthy, I just like stuff like apples more than candybars.) I drink more Lite beers and Liquor drinks now. Less full bodied, calorie filled beer, wines, and such.

I go to the gym 3 times a week usually. Strength hasnt really changed much since I was twenty, got as big and strong as I wanted. So its basically maintenance to keep it up. (which is 100x easier then trying to bulk) 90min-2hours in the gym usually only amounts into 45 mins or so of solid lifting. I just love going, being with the friends Ive made there and helping out people. Wife is into all that palates crap and cycle class stuff. Ive been a couple times, I really should take a day and do it weekly. Which I prob will.
At my biggest was when in college. I was playing DT and was like 6'3 280 and could bench 305, 3 times. Now I dont have to be big, and after a couple knee operations. Im down to 235 (220 is my goal), and can still put up around 300 if I had to I feel. (though I haven't tried really putting past 260 on a bar in a couple years.)

Actually some nights when on here. I do some stuff like aussie pullups, situps, and work the stairstepper. Hitting the refresh button between sets. Im just trying to be more defined nowadays. Cause I was like a NWA Hernandez or Warren Sapp style shape. Now more like Tommy Dreamer.(some gut, nice sized, undefined arms)
BlacknBeefy4Blonds is offline   Reply With Quote