Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2009, 10:21 PM   #2490 (permalink)
Backlash
Banned

Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash
Default Re: Being The Booker

Backlash's SmackDown Review
Opening at the announce table, pretty good start empicating Jericho vs. Angle whhich I have never seen before, should be grand, mate. I am looking forword to the MITB Ladder Match already!

MVP beats the two largest bulls on SmackDown in a Triple Threat? Why would you have this happen? I mean MVP couldn't and wouldn't go over the two, look at the size of them! And it was a Kind of HH/Orton/Cena finish at the end, sorry to say.

Don't know what "VP" stands for but good, a promo for a very Interesting match up.

Hee-UGE ANNOUNCEMENT for 'SuperBrawl' having the deadman go in the match, with a gold medelist along with a Big Red Machine.

Heel vs. Heel in a match showing lot's of out of no where violence in a not really good match up I would think, Edge gets on the mic and speekes out against the fan and pumps up it seems like for his match.

Lashley and Batista losing 2 weeks in a row? Damn, that isn't nice. I liked how this may set up a SuperBrawl Triple threat or Handicap match next week.

If I may say so this is an upset that WNWC beat Cryme Tyme, Kind of short match.

Hardyz like eachother in this thread which is great, always love interviews!

Started watching in 07 so am not sure who Chris Harris is but glad to see Hardy win in this situation of return.

RVD is the WWE Champion which is a good twist as I like him a lot, Liked the interview had some high points, Love the downgrading of his opponent, totally RVD style.

Kid Kash, not sure who that is either because like I said, started watching in 2007 so... but I like how Chavo isn't our champion and loved the ending of this match!

Angle does the Super Heel thing...Trashes Taker and brags about it, like the possible encounter.

Carlito is now on SmackDown which I like because he was most likely miss useed on Raw.

Kane teams with Carlito in an Odd Coupling, get the win though and Carlito is happy which I am glad you are utilizing him correctly.

WM banner owns!

Good announcement adding a huge main event next week that will shake things up with the added stipulations.

Chris Jericho wins as I expected, loved the finish of How Edge attacked him and everything, gives momentum heading into SB. Undertaker comes out and I loved it, giving many momentum gifts into the PPV.

EARLY PREDICTIONS
Official Card for WWE SuperBrawl:

Date:
3rd February 2007
Event Music: Evanescence; Sweet Sacrifice

World Heavyweight Championship;
60 Minute Iron Man Match:
Triple H vs. John Cena

WWE Championship Match:
Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho

First Ever SuperBrawl Match:
*3 RAW SUPERSTARS* - *3 SMACKDOWN SUPERSTARS*
*5 ELIMINATIONS THROUGH DIFFERENT STIPULATIONS*
*ELIMINATION 1 - OVER THE TOP ROPE* *ELIMINATION 2 - PINFALL*
*ELIMINATION 3 - TABLES* *ELIMINATION 4 - FIRST BLOOD*
*ELIMINATION 5 - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE*
**WINNER CHOOSES HIS OWN WRESTLEMANIA MATCH**
Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane

Current Card for WWE Saturday Nights Main Event:
Date: 10th February 2006
Event Music: POD, Lights Out

Matches TBA

Current Card for WWE Wrestle Mania XXIII:

Date: 18th March 2007
Event Music: U2 & Green Day; The Saints are Coming & Killers; Sams Town

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H OR John Cena vs.
2007 Royal Rumble Winner, Christian

WWE Championship Match:
WWE Champion, Rob Van Dam OR Chris Jericho vs.
Mr. Money in the Bank, Edge

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
WINNER HAS AUTOMATIC TITLE SHOT ANYTIME IN NEXT 12 MONTHS
Umaga vs. M.V.P vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Hope that I can get a review back, preferably on my PPV coming out later
Backlash is offline   Reply With Quote