Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #1007 (permalink)
D-K-L
Virgil at Conventions

D-K-L needs to take rep more seriousD-K-L needs to take rep more seriousD-K-L needs to take rep more seriousD-K-L needs to take rep more seriousD-K-L needs to take rep more seriousD-K-L needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

PREDICTIONS

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Kane (c) vs Randy Orton
I'm not sure at all with this one, can see it going both ways. I want Orton to win however with Kane only recently winning the title I've gone for him to retain

NON SANCTIONED MATCH
Evolution vs The McMahonís
Again it's very tough, you're very unpredictable. I think since Evolution won at Mania the McMahon's should win. There have been minor problems between Batista and HHH recently so I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Batista heel turn. I was thinking that Flair's son might be out for revenge too, but I've gone for The McMahon's, possibly with some kind of help

John Cena vs Kenny Dykstra
This would be really big for Dykstra if he won this. You would think Cena would win being the established star but this is Dykstra's first PPV on Raw and I think you'll want to give him the big win. I reckon it will be a dirty finish though.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Cody Rhodes
Via Disqualification. I can see Rhodes getting angry and hitting him with a chair or something after Kelly Kelly gets involved. I can also see a win for Kofi that frustrates Cody like with a roll-up or something after he gets distracted, either way it will leave Cody coming back for more

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Paul London & Brian Kendrick (c) vs John Morrison & The Miz
I know you like to shock and surprise and think you've been teasing over a split. London and Kendrick to pull together and win. LOL i'm going to look like an idiot when Kendrick turns on London!

NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Candice Michelle vs Kelly Kelly vs Natalya Neidhart vs Melina
It makes sense for Natalya to win as she's had problems with Victoria. The only other one I can see winning is Kelly, but she'll be busy with the other feud.

Finlay vs Santino Marella
Santino to get the win. Not much to say about this.

QUESTIONS

What match will open the show?
Tag Title Match.

Which match will be the main event?
Kane v Orton

How many title changes will there be, if any?
None

Will Kelly Kelly turn on either Kofi Kingston or Cody Rhodes during any part of their match?
No.

Will there be any influential run ins?
Yes, not quite sure who though but possibly in the non sanctioned match.

If yes, how many?
One.

Looking forward to the show mate.

Proud Supporter of Chelsea FC - Pride of London
D-K-L is offline   Reply With Quote