Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #1003 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
I always thought that whenever someone talks up ‘respect’ so much it would be for the likes of Ric Flair, John Cena, or HBK himself to be honest, Undertaker they’d just talk up what he can do, and that is wrestling in the ring.
Taker is more of a legend than Cena, who isn't a legend really. When he's done 20 years service, maybe!

Quote:
Nice segment here, although Kash’s appearance was hardly 15 seconds, and then Maria went halfway through. HBK talking to him was okay, cousins can really. What do you mean by ‘a bar or two?’ Sounds like they’ll get drunk in one place and continue to get as further away from sober as possible at another, I reckon ‘a bar tonight’ would’ve suited it better here, but it was okay, nothing completely bad to be honest.
They'll go to a few bars. It didn't mean they'll get ratted and move on. You're like Oz for reading too much in to things.

Quote:
Good match, Moore’s only chances of doing anything were catching Benjamin from behind and dodging whatever’s thrown at him. When I had a little look at your show last week (hardly even skimming it to be honest) I can vaguely remember and Interview with Benjamin or something, with a Moore appearance leading to the match this week, which is good.
Shelton ditched Shannon, only using him to get the US title, then shoved him in an interview. The week before this, Shannon responed. Shannon Moore = jobber. Enough said.

Quote:
Why did Tazz walk away with just Coffee is he was after food?
Read the end again. He wasn't happy with the food, as per the last line!

Quote:
Match went on slightly to long IMO, 4 minutes would’ve been good, but I’m glad Kash- excuse me, The Notorious K.I.D beat Matt.Thankfully, you’re hyping Judgment Day before Backlash, is this what they did in real life with the old single brand PPV’s?
Slightly odd and confusing comment!

Quote:
Tazz is getting involved too much tbh
It was his first night, and i wanted to get his authority over. Four appearances is maybe too much, 3/4 max, but he is GM. He won't be used as much unless there is going to be chaos and he is needed.

Thanks for the review Jay!

GUN-ston.

Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote