Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #1002 (permalink)
The+King_of_Kings
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The+King_of_Kings needs to make some friendsThe+King_of_Kings needs to make some friendsThe+King_of_Kings needs to make some friendsThe+King_of_Kings needs to make some friendsThe+King_of_Kings needs to make some friendsThe+King_of_Kings needs to make some friendsThe+King_of_Kings needs to make some friendsThe+King_of_Kings needs to make some friendsThe+King_of_Kings needs to make some friendsThe+King_of_Kings needs to make some friendsThe+King_of_Kings needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

PREDICTIONS TEMPLATE

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Kane (c) vs Randy Orton

I thought you were putting the title on Kane for shock value so I considered going for Orton but I think you need to keep Kane looking strong so he wins here.

NON SANCTIONED MATCH
Evolution vs The McMahon’s

Since Evolution went over at Mania and with this being a Non Sanctioned match it makes me think that somehow the McMahon's will steal it here.

John Cena vs Kenny Dykstra

I know you are big on Kenny but Cena is the biggest guy in the company and shouldn't be losing here. If he does it will be a dirty finish but I think if this feud continues Kenny will pick up a win later.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Cody Rhodes

Kingston won the belt only a couple of weeks ago so he retains here I think.

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Paul London & Brian Kendrick (c) vs John Morrison & The Miz

Londrick have been champs for a long time if memory serves me right. Morrison and The Miz are a great combination. Time to jump in the bandwagon with these two. Also, I think you hinted at a split of London and Kendrick.

NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Candice Michelle vs Kelly Kelly vs Natalya Neidhart vs Melina

Hard to call, makes Natalya makes sense since she was friends with Beth. It does seems odd that you having a No.1 Contender's match on PPV and the champ not on the card.

Finlay vs Santino Marella

Finlay should put him over, probably in a unclean finish

QUESTIONS

What match will open the show?
Rhodes vs. Kingston

Which match will be the main event?
Orton vs. Kane

How many title changes will there be, if any?
One

Will Kelly Kelly turn on either Kofi Kingston or Cody Rhodes during any part of their match?
No

Will there be any influential run ins?
Yes

If yes, how many?
One

Sorry I couldn't get a review up for SmackDown (been swamped) however will be reading and reviewing if I have time. Nevertheless looks great Nige, be sure to let me know when it's up.