Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2009, 12:16 PM   #2484 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missed
Default Re: Being The Booker

I liked the concept of the Sky Sports Network special as you said and it's always fun to see WWE run a special like this one off thing and I remember WWE did an WWE vs. ECW thing like this a few years ago but other than that they normally don't really do these specials anymore. Cena playing a big role in this show helped a lot as it hyped the WHC match even more than it already was and I feel like everything else went down well on the show. It's not much you can say about it but it worked well to the point that it was supposed to be used.

I told you yesterday that I would review a show but I think I'm going to just hold out until Smackdown because I reviewed Raw last I think and haven't reviewed a Smackdown in a while so I'll probably review Smackdown then and who knows, might even throw a Raw review up for you as well.