Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2009, 02:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Renegade™ Presents: WWE 2006 - The Return Of Sexehness

Double post but whatever, it's the preview so it's valid as...

WWE RAW Preview for 11/17/06

RAW will come to you from Reno, Nevada just a short distance from the scene of last night's highly entertaining and hotly talked about Survivor Series PPV.

Edge was crowned the WWE Champion as he won a 6 Pack Challenge Elimination match. Edge will no doubt be in high spirits and looking to hold onto the title for longer than last time when his previous reign only last 3 weeks. What will The Rated R Superstar have to say?

The now former champion Triple H will be in complete opposite mood after he was taken out by Shane McMahon with a death defying stunt. The Game was driven through the Spanish announce table by Shane and thus cost his title. What is The Game going to do to get his revenge and his title back?

Another major talking point was the post PPV draft which saw a blockbuster trade with Shawn Michaels sent to SmackDown! and RAW acquiring Brock Lesnar. Lesnar has been offered an immediate chance to show what he can do as he will take on Rob Van Dam in singles action

Monty Brown made waves as he rebounded from being the first eliminated in the Survivor Series Inter Promotional tag match by taking out SmackDown!'s legendary phenom, The Undertaker and burying him alive. Brown will look to follow up his shocking impact by picking up a victory as he will be in action tonight

Christian's anti-Mick Foley crusade continued as he ended up costing Team RAW the victory last night, with RAW in control Christian right in front of Mick Foley turned on fellow team mate Stone Cold Steve Austin, getting Austin and himself eliminated within moments to hand SmackDown! the win. What will happen tonight with Austin surely in a foul mood? And what will Christian come up with this time as his reason behind this?

Also we will see two title matches as Cryme Tyme defend their World Tag Team Championships against former champions Lance Cade & Mark Jindrak and Trish Stratus will defend her Women's Championship against good friend Mickie James

With all this plus The Rock & John Cena in the building after Cena cost The People's Champ his chance to win the WWE Title last night, we are surely in for one of the biggest RAW's in history, this Monday night at 9/8pm central on the USA Network

Confirmed matches

The RAW Debut Of Brock Lesnar
Rob Van Dam vs Brock Lesnar

World Tag Team Championships Match
Cryme Tyme(c) vs Cade & Jindrak

Women's Championship Match
Trish Stratus(c) vs Mickie James

Monty Brown also in action

===

Comments on the preview are more than welcome. I aim to review a few peeps in the coming day or so and then

I aim to have RAW up within 48 hours of this post. It's already over halfway down and so far I'm fairly pleased with it, I still think some obvious rust will show but it's feeling good to be writing again and I'm for the most part satisfied it'll do until the rust shakes off. Look for it. <3.

Last edited by Renegade™ : 02-13-2009 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Certain nubs nit-picking...
Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote