Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Renegade™ Presents: WWE 2006 - The Return Of Sexehness

Quote:
Blah blah blah, i want to ride your dick and good luck.
Get in line tbh.

Quote:
My only problem is with the thread title - it's gay.
I only speak the truth. Just because you cannot handle it, does not make it gay.

Oh and I forgot to inform everyone that during the build up to single brand PPV's, the show that is hosting the upcoming PPV will be the one written in full, while the other is recapped. When approaching a joint PPV like the Rumble/SNME/Mania/SummerSlam/Survivor Series, I will try to have both in full as often as possible, perhaps a mix of recapped events and the big promo's in full. We shall see in due time. <3.

Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote