Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

2M views 2K replies 528 participants last post by  sbuch 
#1 ·
Self Explanitory.

With the name change can you please link your thread with your post so it is easy for the mod's to change it for you.

#1,187 ·
Really bored so thought I might give this whole BTB thing another crack but I don't really want to do it by myself so if anyone is interested pm me. Not really sure what i want to do yet but we can work something out. Would be cool if whoever gets involved has done some stuff before.

#1,188 ·
This may be a very bizarre request, but I am looking for someone who enjoys writing matches. I believe I have written a few quality shows, yet I lack very much so in writing of the actual matches. So if anyone would like to write matches, or if they like have equal booking control... please PM me. This isnt limited to one partner, as a team of people would be beter i.e. if someone cant write a particular week. P.S this wont be a WWE or TNA thread, so it will be refreshing, and there will be no boundaries in your scope of writing the matches.

#1,194 ·
Hiya guys

Looking for a partner for my new btb, its set after the wrestlemania 2010, looking for someone to write the raw brand. If your interested send me a pm

#1,197 ·
Looking to get back into the world of btb, now that i'm a little less busy with things. Not got enough time too do it myself which brings my into this thread, would be happy to start up with someone or listen to ideas to start a new thread.

Pm me if anyone is interested.

#1,203 ·
Hi everybody

Well we all know the drill here don't we? I have an idea for a BTB for 2 Brands. Monday Night Raw & Friday Night Smackdown.

I'm looking for somebody to help run the other brand actually which ever one you want. This is TOTAL freedom. That's right you don't have to clear anything with me before you post (except roster moves) beyond that its your brand to run as you see fit.

The roster will be pooled and we will have a mock draft with free agents & current WWE superstars. If you have people from ROH ect feel free to draft or sign later. A total roster will be 35-40 in that range. I want enough talent that you don't feel limited what wrestler's to use in any title secen.

Titles will run like this

Raw: WWE Title (Spinner or non), WWE IC Title, WWE Hardcore Title, World Tag Team Titles & Woman's Title (exculsive to MNR)

SD: WHC, WWE US Title, WWE Tag Team Titles, WWE European Title & Cursierweight Title (exculsive to SD)

Also I know its hard writing shows I used to write for Ringsidemayhem now PwMaina.com. So as a Brand you'll only have 3 single brand PPV's a year with 5 joint PPV's. So the PPV secd look's like this. After WM

April 25th: Raw PPV
May 23rd: SD PPV
June 20th: Raw & SD "King of the Ring"
July: Raw PPV
Aug 15th: Raw & SD "Summer Slam"
Sept 19th: SD PPV
Oct 17th: Raw PPV
Nov 28th: Raw & SD " Survivior Series"
Dec: No PPV
Jan 16th: Raw & SD "Royal Rumble"
Feb 20th: SD PPV
Mar 27th: Raw & SD "Wrestlemaina"

So that's basically it in a nut sheel, you'll have your own show and we'll work together on joint PPV's and maybe even joint storylines. What I want to create is a large vision of what you would do if you a 100 percet own your respective brand in the WWE. A 100 percet creative control, ratings ect.

What I need is a person with some experince in BTB writing & thinking. MSN messnage or Yahoo messanger a MUST. Also must not be a TNA or WWE Mark....just a wrestling fan in general that has some great ideas of there own.

If your interested drop me a line via PM or repley in the thread, I'm looking to start right after this years Maina so we can plan out the next couple of months as this BTB starts and continuues until WM 27 (I hope)

Stay Frosty

#1,216 ·
Fantasy Wrestling League

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am back. As probably none of you all remember me, I was a booker here last year, and I am here to rejuvinate a new league. Therefore, I am starting a new Fantasy Wreslting League. We have weekly shows: Raw, Smackdown, and Impact. We will have a 3-man draft between the 3 General Managers. So far all I have is 1 General Manager(me). So I need 2 more to GM Smackdown and Impact. We will draft between the stars from WWE and TNA. So if you are interested in being a General Manager, PM me or post on the thread. I am excited to see the people who are interested. I have many ideas for the league that can be discussed and comprimised by the 3 General Managers. Thank you, and I hope to see many people requesting to be a General Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.