Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
JD-T4CKTiiCKz

JD-T4CKTiiCKz needs to take rep more seriousJD-T4CKTiiCKz needs to take rep more seriousJD-T4CKTiiCKz needs to take rep more seriousJD-T4CKTiiCKz needs to take rep more seriousJD-T4CKTiiCKz needs to take rep more seriousJD-T4CKTiiCKz needs to take rep more seriousJD-T4CKTiiCKz needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Renegade™ Presents: WWE 2006 - The Return Of Sexehness

You're back. Good girl.

First of all, liking the faces, dancing or the 'up yours' sign? Liking the results too, but I'm sure a Roll up would've suited Kennedy's win here rather than the Inside Cradle, he'd have to hit Matt unexpectedly rather than facing eachother. Rosters are okay, not sure about Cryme Time being that tag champs, were they the champs in real WWE too at this point? Not sure, but I reckon it's alright, with an experienced booker / Hall of Famer putting it together, it should be good, well it fucking best be. I joke.

Haven't actually read your work before, but this sounds good and I'll try (can't promise) a couple of reviews, and I'm sure they'll be 98% plus points, good luck mate.
JD-T4CKTiiCKz is offline   Reply With Quote