Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
IT'S YERSEL!!

Wolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth reading
Default Re: Renegade™ Presents: WWE 2006 - The Return Of Sexehness

:sex... bout time you came back mo fo.

I wonder what feud you could be talking about that I loved ... hmmm....

... Monty Brown = OWNAGE.

I'll just make a few random comments;

- This must mark the first non drug related time off for Jeff Hardy. Realism plz. Just have him caught with a needle in his arm.

- Glad to see the return of the Johnnies ... one of my favourite teams in BTB.

- Surprised you had Kennedy go over - not that I find that disappointing, I was just expecting you to job him out.

- Cena / Rock feud oughta own, and should be golden when it comes down to mic work, as I expect Cena to be at his edgy best.

- And once again, Monty Brown owns. I guess taking out The Undertaker constitutes into being taken seriously ... very seriously.

Dont disappear. Pot. Kettle. Black