Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2009, 10:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Legend
I'M A WOLF BEAST GUY

Legend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Renegade™ Presents: WWE 2006 - The Return Of Sexehness

Awwww, excellent to see you back, Reney, and even more excellent to see you back with the thread that made me mark for you in the first place. It's about time you started showing everyone in this place just how enjoyable your writing really is.

Survivor Series results look tip top; especially with Monty 'OWNS' Brown screwing The Undertaker in the Buried Alive Match. WrestleMania build anyone? Is The Aplha Male still using The Coach as a manager? If so, AWESOME. Bad ass Bill Goldberg's roll should also be fun, and I doubt it will be long before he and Angle cross paths.

I marked for Kennedy's ownage in his tag match, as I felt sure you'd job him out just to ignore his hordes of BTB fans *cough* me & Mac *cough*.

Cena costing Rock the WWE Title keeps that lined up for 'Mania, and Edge as champ should be, as always, ace.

Anyway, I think I've rambled enough. I'm actually quite surprised how much of this thread has just instantly come back to me. Must have been good eh?

No more disappearing.

Rock it hard

<3
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote