Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2009, 05:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Renegade™
Rolls Royce Rio

Renegade™ 31501 - 50000Renegade™ 31501 - 50000Renegade™ 31501 - 50000Renegade™ 31501 - 50000Renegade™ 31501 - 50000Renegade™ 31501 - 50000Renegade™ 31501 - 50000Renegade™ 31501 - 50000Renegade™ 31501 - 50000Renegade™ 31501 - 50000Renegade™ 31501 - 50000
Default Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

Finally, after a few months of being shat on, work is starting to give me my life back. Which FINALLY means I can properly return to booking. But I was only ever going to come back to my baby that I had worked on a good 18 months for in 2006 and 07. While I enjoyed the short 2003 stint I wrote I just didn't seem myself sticking with it and I've always wanted to reach atleast Wrestlemania 23 with this project, and perhaps go beyond. This thread was my baby and I have some epicness planned for Mania. I did try to refresh things early last year with a brief 08 stint but that was balls tbh, and for those few who remember my Mania lineup for that, things have largely changed altho there is one or two things that will remain (including the feud that Wolfy creamed for in WIWA <3).

So yeah, when I left this thread I was up to Survivor Series and I intend to continue on from the PPV. Here are the results and info from that PPV, followed on by the rosters and such for both shows...

Survivor Series Recap

Cryme Tyme def. The New Age Outlaws, Lance Cade & Mark Jindrak, La Resistance, The Johnnies and Eugene & Goldust in an Elimination Gauntlet Match to retain their World Tag Team Championships @ 13:43. This match marked the final appearance by the Outlaws in the WWE and they received a standing ovation as they exited. Also after being eliminated due to another mistake by Mark Jindrak, Cade blasted his partner verbally before storming off and leaving Jindrak lagging behind, with the team showing further signs of falling apart

Order of Elimination:

The Johnnies (Jeter via Fame Asser) by NAO @ 4:01
Eugene & Goldust (Eugene via Pumphandle Drop) by NAO @ 5:43
NAO (Billy Gunn via Mark Of Excellence) by Cade & Jindrak @ 8:21
La Resistance (Dupree via Slice Of Perfection) by Cade & Jindrak @ 10:09
Cade & Jindrak (Jindrak via G9) by Cryme Tyme @ 13:43

Mr. Kennedy and his team are backstage and Kennedy gives a trademark loud and proud interview, stating his team's coming out on top because they're better in every way, or his name's not Mr. Kennedy...KEN-NAH-DAY!

Mr. Kennedy, Finlay, Muhammad Hassan, Gregory Helms & William Regal def. Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio & Hardcore Holly in a 5 vs 5 Classic Survivor Series match @ 21:23. Mr. Kennedy was the lone survivor for his team, eliminating Matt Hardy with a counter to the Twist Of Fate, rolling up the US Champion for the win.

Order of Elimination:

Hardcore Holly via Celtic Cross by Finlay @ 2:34
Jeff Hardy via Kenton Bomb by Mr. Kennedy @ 6:12
William Regal via Dominator by Bobby Lashley @ 8:45
Bobby Lashley via Schoolboy Rollup by Mr. Kennedy @ 8:50
Gregory Helms via 619/Drop Da Dime combo by Rey Mysterio @ 10:17
Muhammad Hassan via Twist Of Fate by Matt Hardy @ 13:24
Rey Mysterio via Shillelagh by Finlay @ 16:58
Finlay via Twist Of Fate by Matt Hardy @ 17:34
Matt Hardy via Inside Cradle by Mr. Kennedy @ 21:23

Edge is backstage now and he talks up his chances tonight saying he won't be denied. He says he's rising straight to the top and that tonight will finally be his night, and that, we can bank on

Trish Stratus, Mickie James, Gail Kim & Christy Hemme def. Lita, Beth Phoenix, Jazz & Victoria in a 4 vs 4 Classic Survivor Series Tag Match @ 11:22. The stipulation was whoever pinned Trish would earn a shot at her Women's Championship the next night on RAW, however as Trish and Mickie were the survivors for their team, Trish accepted a match with Mickie James

Order of Elimination:

Christy Hemme via Down In Flames by Beth Phoenix @ 4:38
Gail Kim via Bitch Clamp by Jazz @ 6:15
Jazz via Mick Kick by Mickie James @ 6:56
Victoria via Stratusfaction by Trish Stratus @ 8:23
Lita via Mickie-DT by Mickie James @ 9:52
Beth Phoenix via Chick Kick/Mick Kick combo by Trish Stratus @ 11:22

Rob Van Dam gives a short and sweet interview about his chances tonight in the WWE Title match. Van Dam says for too long he's been in the shadows and he's going out there intending to grab the spotlight he deserves

Trish & Mickie are informed by Mick Foley that they'll be opponents tomorrow night seeing as Mickie survived in their match alongside Trish, she's earned a title shot on RAW

AMW & Paul London def. MNM & Jamie Noble w/Melina and The F.B.I. & Nunzio w/Vito in a Triangle 9 Man Tag Match @ 9:47 to claim the WWE Tag Team Championships and Cruiserweight Championships respectively. The match was a total frenzy with it basically taking on a Tornado style form. Eventually the faces picked up the win with London nailing the London Calling on Nunzio while chaos was ensuing.

WWE Armageddon Advertisement airs

Brock Lesnar gives the most intense interview of his career, stating his hunger cannot be measured and he will stop at nothing to make sure he's crowned the champion tonight

AJ Styles, Rhyno, Carlito & The Dudley Boyz def. Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Matt Striker, Test & Chris Masters in a 5 vs 5 Classic Survivor Series Tag Match @ 24:17. The match was one in which momentum constantly swung between the two sides and the action between AJ Styles & Shelton Benjamin brought some great responses from the crowd especially and also for Matt Striker finally getting shut up, eating a 3D through a table, courtesy of The Dudley Boyz

Order of Elimination:

D-Von Dudley via Lowblow/Schoolboy Rollup combo by Matt Striker @ 4:56
Matt Striker via Countout after 3D through table by Dudleyz @ 5:44
Bubba Ray Dudley via DQ @ 5:45
Chris Masters via GORE by Rhyno @ 8:12
Charlie Haas via Styles Clash by AJ Styles @ 13:06
Carlito via T-Bone Suplex by Shelton Benjamin @ 15:58
Rhyno via Big Boot by Test @ 18:49
Test via Spinal Tap by AJ Styles @ 20:24
Shelton Benjamin via Top Rope Styles Clash by AJ Styles @ 24:17

John Cena is interviewed by Maria and has some choice words for his opponents tonight, running each of them down in one his trademark raps before sharing some more strong words about winning tonight

Both teams are shown finalising preparations with team captains Stone Cold Steve Austin and JBL respectively saying the final words to the troops before "battle"

Team SmackDown! (John Bradshaw Layfield, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Booker T & Batista) w/Paul Heyman def. Team RAW (Stone Cold Steve Austin, Christian, Sting, Monty Brown & Shawn Michaels) w/Mick Foley @ 36:48. Monty Brown's terrible run continued as he was the first competitor eliminated, sending him into a rage on his way to the back, kicking the stairs off and storming out, head in hands. It also saw Batista's troublesome shoulder injury worsened after coming into contact with the steel ring post. And the biggest talking point was Christian again showing his selfishness and discontent for his GM, eventually costing RAW the match as he turned on partner Steve Austin and hit him with an Unprettier right in front of Mick Foley before being dropped by the sole survivor for SmackDown, Randy Orton in a flash, straight after turning on Austin

Order of Elimination:

Monty Brown via Clothesline From Hell by JBL @ 9:35
Booker T via Sweet Chin Music by Shawn Michaels @ 13:49
Sting via RKO by Randy Orton @ 17:03
Batista via Stunner by Stone Cold Steve Austin @ 21:14
Chris Jericho via Unprettier by Christian @ 25:57
Shawn Michaels via RKO by Randy Orton @ 28:16
John Bradshaw Layfield via Rollup by Christian @ 31:27
Christian via RKO by Randy Orton @ 36:41
Stone Cold Steve Austin via Unprettier Assist, Pinfall by Randy Orton @ 36:48

Monty Brown was clearly angered backstage and wondered if he'd ever get taken seriously again, and Coach told him he will be taken seriously, he just needs to make a serious statement of intent and a huge impact to show that Monty Brown "Ain't No Joke!"

Kurt Angle refuses to have an interview, with the Olympian extremely focused tonight, telling Romero not to even bother asking for one as he knocks on Angle's door

Goldberg def. The Undertaker in a Buried Alive Match @ 18:53. This was thanks to an assist from MONTY BROWN who followed up Coach's words moments ago and made a huge impact, sending Taker flying into the open grave with a POUNCE!~ Brown gained massive heat as he then assisted a shocked Goldberg in burying the Phenom alive!

Afterwards Stone Cold is interviewed by Todd Grisham about what his feelings were about losing the Inter Promotional Tag Match tonight and also on Christian but before Austin can say much, Goldberg barges right through, bumping into Austin, who takes offense to it. Goldberg grunts and goes to walk off but Austin stops him and demands to know what his problem is. Goldberg tells Austin he's warned him before and he'll warn him again, don't mess with him. Goldberg then barks at Austin to move, who responds by running Goldberg down, calling him a version 2 of Austin, saying he walks, talks and acts like Stone Cold, dresses like Stone Cold and just wants to be Stone Cold. Goldberg can only smirk evilly before going past Austin, again brushing the Rattlesnake's shoulder while Austin glares at "Da Man" as he heads out of view

Split screen view as Angle and Lesnar prepare for their match

World Heavyweight Championship Hype Video

Kurt Angle def. Brock Lesnar to retain the World Heavyweight Championship @ 25:37. In another epic contest between these two, Lesnar eventually was forced to submit to the Ankle Lock after enduring 2 minutes in the hold. Angle was bloodied for the majority of the match as Lesnar gave all the beast could in his final chance to win the Heavyweight title on SmackDown, but Angle was able to counter a second F5 into the Ankle Lock and finally make Lesnar tap

Rock goes through his usual pre-match routine, responding to Cena's choice words earlier first, before sizing up the competition one by one and saying tonight The Brahma Bull is gonna break the record for the most smack ever layed down in a match, and it'll be on everyone: The freak, the laid back dude, Pinocchio, Vanilla Ice and adulterer, no one is safe from Rock Layin' The Smacketh Down!

WWE Championship Hype Video airs

Final interview is with none other than the WWE Champion Triple H. Triple H says after all the crap he's had to put up with this year, things are finally looking up for The Game now he's champion once again and free from the McMahon's sights. Triple H says he's proven how damn good he is this year and he'll show it again tonight

Edge def. Triple H, The Rock, Rob Van Dam, John Cena & Kane in a Six Pack Challenge to WIN the WWE Championship @ 42:38. Triple H's title defence was over as he was the first eliminated after SHANE MCMAHON, avenging his father's beating at Unforgiven, pounced on The Game as the ref was accidentally knocked over by Triple H as he tackled Edge to the ground as they fought on the outside. Shane levelled Triple H with a monitor before laying him out across the Spanish announce table. Shane then mounted the top turnbuckle and soared off, CONNECTING WITH A FLYING ELBOW DROP, SENDING TRIPLE H THROUGH THE SPANISH ANNOUNCERS TABLE! As the ref came to he noticed Triple H down and out on the outside and with The Game unable to answer the count, he was eliminated from the match and we were guaranteed a new champion tonight thanks to Shane O Mac. Kane and RVD were the next to go, and then the tension between Rock & Cena reached new heights as Cena snapped and attempted to cheap shot Rock with his steel chain, but The Rock caught him and hit him with the Rock Bottom! Rock and Edge went back and forth until Rock reversed an Irish Whip attempt and planted Edge with the People's Spinebuster! Rock then went to hit the People's Elbow, BUT CENA TRIPPED ROCK UP AS HE SPRUNG TO THE ROPES! Rock's eyes widened in fury and he told Cena to being his monkey ass to the ring, but Cena stalled long enough for Edge to recover and hit Rock from behind with the SPEAR! Edge pinned Rock and was crowned the new WWE Champion, FINALLY the Rated R Superstar had won the biggest prize in the business.

Order of Elimination:
Triple H via Countout @ 14:29
Kane via FU by John Cena @ 21:34
Rob Van Dam via Spear by Edge @ 28:47
John Cena via Rock Bottom by The Rock @ 37:16
The Rock via Spear by Edge @ 42:38

===

Post Survivor Series Draft

To RAW: Brock Lesnar, MNM, Paul Burchill

To SD!: Shawn Michaels, La Resistance, Christy Hemme

Released: Sting, The New Age Outlaws, Muhammad Hassan

===

RAW

WWE Championship
Intercontinental Championship
World Tag Team Championships
Womens Championship

Talent Roster

GM: Mick Foley
Commentators: JR & King
Ring Announcer: Lilian Garcia
Interviewers: Todd Grisham & Maria

Superstars
AJ Styles

Brock Lesnar
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters
Christian
D-Von Dudley
D'Lo Brown
Edge
Goldust
Joey Mercury
(World Tag Team Champion)
John Cena
Johnny Nitro
(World Tag Team Champion)
Johnny Parisi
JTG
Kane
Lance Cade
"Marvellous" Mark Jindrak
Matt Striker
Maven
Monty Brown
"MVP" Montel Vontavious Porter
Paul Burchill
"Ravishing" Rob Conway
Rhyno
(Hardcore Champion)
Rob Van Dam
Shad Gaspard
Shelton Benjamin (Intercontinental Champion)
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
The Rock
(WWE Champion)
Tommy Dreamer
Triple H
Tyson Tomko
Val Venis
X-Pac

Divas
Beth Phoenix
Gail Kim
Kelly Kelly
Layla El
Lita
Maria
Melina
Mickie James
Molly Holly
Torrie Wilson
Trish Stratus (Women's Champion)
Victoria

Stables & Tag Teams
The Dudley Boyz: Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley
The World's Greatest Tag Team: Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin
MNM: Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro & Melina
Cryme Tyme: JTG & Shad Gaspard
The New Midnight Express: "Marvellous" Mark Jindrak & "Ravishing" Rob Conway
Christian & Tyson Tomko
Edge & Lita
Monty Brown & The Coach
Brock Lesnar & Jim Cornette

====

SmackDown!

World Heavyweight Championship
United States Championship
WWE Tag Team Championships
WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Talent Roster

GM: Paul Heyman
Commentators: Michael Cole & Tazz
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel
Interviewers: Steve Romero & Kristal

Superstars
A-Train
Batista
(+) - Injured, return April 07
Big Show
Billy Kidman

Booker T
Brian Kendrick
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Harris (WWE Tag Team Champion)
Chris Jericho
Chuck Palumbo
CM Punk
Danny Basham
David Smith
Doug Basham
Finlay
Gregory Helms
Goldberg
Hardcore Holly
Jamie Noble
James Storm (WWE Tag Team Champion)
Jeff Hardy
John Bradshaw Layfield
Johnny Stamboli
Juventud Guerrera
Kid Kash
Kurt Angle (World Heavyweight Champion)
Luther Reigns
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy (United States Champion)
Mr. Kennedy
Nunzio
Paul London (Cruiserweight Champion)
Psicosis
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shawn Michaels
Super Crazy
Sylvan Grenier
Undertaker
Vito
William Regal

Divas
Candice
Christy Hemme
Jillian
Kristal
Maryse
Stacy Keibler

Stables & Tag Teams
America's Most Wanted: Chris Harris & James Storm
The Hardyz: Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy
The Mexicools: Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis & Super Crazy
La Resistance: Rene Dupree & Sylvan Grenier
The Full Blooded Italians: Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli, Nunzio & Vito
The Bashams: Danny Basham & Doug Basham
Paul London & Brian Kendrick
William Regal & David Smith

===

Upcoming PPV Schedule
Red for RAW, Blue for SD!, Green for Joint

Royal Rumble - American Airlines Centre, Dallas; TX
No Way Out - Bank Atlantic Centre, Sunrise; FL
WrestleMania XXIII - Invesco Field At Mile High, Denver; CL
Backlash - TD Banknorth Garden, Boston; MA
Judgment Day - Izod Centre, East Rutherford, NJ
Bad Blood - HP Pavilion, San Jose; CA
The Great American Bash - Rockford Metro Centre, Rockford; IL
SummerSlam - Madison Square Garden, New York; NY
Unforgiven - Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis; IN
No Mercy - Halifax Metro Arena, Nova Scotia; Canada
Survivor Series - Joe Louis Arena, Detroit; MI
Armageddon - Wachovia Centre, Philadelphia; PE

Further events and venues will be announced soon

===

So yeah, that's pretty much everything for now. I am hoping to have RAW up by the weekend, I really am. I am NOT going away this time, I will stick with this one through thick and thin. Hopefully I won't be too rusty, but ya know, no promises. <3.

Last edited by Renegade™ : 10-27-2013 at 05:16 AM.
Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote