Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - South Park Mafia
View Single Post
post #887 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
CM Dealer
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: South Park Mafia

Day Three

The killing of cult leader dan.marino really threw everyone for a loop. Something he had said was going to come back to hurt Postage, because Wesson started a wagon against him. However, the tides began to turn and everyone began to think that Wesson was being scummy. Everyone started voting him, but Wesson exclaimed, "Please! No, stop. I'm a cowardly reporter. I'm really Sergeant Yates." All the players thought for a while, then they all exclaimed, "No way!" Wesson knew he was in trouble, and he was. They put him up in the noose and lynched him. Wesson is dead, he was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Dealer
You are Principal Victoria, Mafia Aligned
Congratulations, you are the mafia roleblocker! You make people come to the office and not be able to leave. Every night, you can PM me the name of one player, and that player's night role, if they have one, will be blocked. You will win when the mafia outnumber the innocents and others.
The game certainly looked good for the innocents, but there are still threats around.

It is now Night Four. Send in your roles.

MADERAS
AIRAI
MALAKAI
WHATEVER THE SHIT TEAM IN ALL-STARS WAS

Last edited by CM Dealer; 02-09-2009 at 09:19 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome