Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #3595 (permalink)
KeepItFresh
Moron

KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000KeepItFresh 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

ROH Return of 187

Ruckus v.s Jason Blade-*

-Not a very good match, but I wasn't expecting much from these two. Jason Blade has all the tools to be a decent midcarder, but Ruckus' ridiculous moveset makes it almost impossible for me to enjoy one of his matches.

Grizzley Redwood v.s Rhett Titus-*

-Rhett Titus is a great lower midcard heel. He made this match what it was. Grizzley on the other hand is just way too much. His chopping to the legs of Titus looked so weak and was just horrendous. Still a decent match for the school kids when compared to other matches they have put on.

Brent Albright v.s Jay Briscoe-**3/4

-This was a decent match. Most of the match was Brent Albright throwing Jay around which worked well. It was nice to see Albright win this, considering Jay isn't a singles wrestler.

No DQ: Delirious v.s Mark Briscoe v.s Necro Butcher-**3/4

-This was an alright hardcore match, but I couldn't give it over ***. There was just way too much stuff that shouldn't have even happened, but it was alright for what it was.

Claudio Castganoli v.s Jerry Lynn-**1/2

-Once again Claudio Castganoli fails in a big match atmosphere. Claudio has his chance against the veteran making his rounds in ROH and doesn't compete very well. I expected much more from this considering how great Lynn has been against the heels so far in ROH.

FIP Title Match: Austin Aries v.s Go Shiozaki-****1/4

-This was the Match of the night, easily. This match escalated perfectly to the great finish. I would rate it higher if it wasn't for two botched moves, but it was just a sloppy german suplex and Austin Aries failing to hit the Crucifix Bomb. This was still a tremendous match for the FIP title.

LAX v.s Sweet N' Sour Inc. (Davey Richards & Chris Hero) v.s Age of the Fall (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black) v.s Kevin Steen & El Generico-***1/2

-This was almost horrible. LAX should have had regular tag match. I don't see why they even should have won this match either. The point system was horrid, because once one team got a pinfall they all did (expect Steen & Generico of course). They also had some dives that didn't need to take place. However, the match started at a great pace, but after the dives and the repeative moves by the teams at the end it was just way too much.