Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Good Ol' Days
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Backlash
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Backlash Presents: WWE 2007 and forward

I have writing out RAW, SD! and mainly The Rumble, And I decided to take a break from that so I typed this up for you guys.
Backstage Hearings
)Aseverything is appearing, World Wrestling Entertainment is planning to have huge plans for The 23rd Annual Wrestle mania spectacular, Involving Triple H being in the title Picture. No one knows who the surprise entrant will be in The Royal Rumble match this Sunday but most think that Vince will try to put Triple H Over by having him win his 2nd straight Royal Rumble Match. Vince also has had plans for Umaga who has been partially in the Main Event seen the past few weeks on RAW.

)Everyone is expecting a Money In The Bank victory by MVP but Vince will not release anything on Wrestlemania at this time, But he has stated that this years Money In The Bank will have many main event material superstars, But only one can prevail to become the real Ultimate Opportunist.

)The Storyline of entitlement to Randy Orton with Jeff Hardy has been taken place to see the two men have a log term Feud, WWE Plans to have Jeff Hardy back in around 4-6 Months to corralate Randy Orton. Big Time plans have been set For Orton as of Right now having him feud with Bobby Lashley, Something that has never been done before is that Lashley is upon a possible Heel Turn.

)The Tag Team division is sinking in quicksand along with the divas division, But Vince has many plans for These two divisions as we get closer to the "Picture Perfect" Wrestlemania!

)As for The WWE Championship chase to WM, WWE is planning to give Ric Flair a few weeks off since he isHaving some pains in his left hip. Vince plans to have Flair up and coming for the 23rd Annual WrestleMania event just like he has always.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome