Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #2456 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Being The Booker

Wow the Mania situation on Raw is really interesting. I thought it would be basic stuff now that the Rumble is over however with all the backstage politics and what not going on i would lie if i said i knew who was going to be in the Mania main event. I hope Lesnar gets in there though.

Well RVD not signing a new contract as of yet makes me think that Edge will defeat RVD at Mania. Edge holding the briefcase for a whole year has been fun (not that i have read the whole year ) Jericho and Michaels also taking breaks and if Jericho leaves Smackdown for a while it could be in a bit of strife. Michaels takes a break because of an Orton punt, please?

Foley/Michaels will be great as both men know how to take some serious punishment...

Randy Orton with no opponent this close to Mania is not very good i really hope you are just pulling our leg Wolfy and you really have some awesome program planned for him.

Carlito going to Smackdown to rack up the victories OR go on another one year losing streak

Some nice news Wolfy its a bit of a shame your Rumble didn't get more reviews but i would lie if i said i wasn't happy that your returning earlier then expected...