Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE - Change Happens
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Richard Flair
Wrestler's Rat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE - Change Happens

I have regained my motivation for this. After this month, I will do monthly recaps until the Royal Rumble. After that I will enter full shows mode.

UNFORGIVEN 2008

CM Punk vs Batista (World Heavyweight Championship)
In the weeks leading up to Unforgiven, Batista has been intimidating Punk. Punk has laughed off Batista’s threats and accepted his challenge for a match.

Triple H vs Rob Van Dam (WWE Championship)
Rob Van Dam beat the Undertaker on his first night back on Smackdown, due to interference from Carlito. Van Dam and Triple H took on Carlito and Brian Kendrick, which was won when Van Dam pinned Kendrick.

The Undertaker vs Carlito
Carlito has been messing with Undertaker for a month now, and nobody is quite sure as to why. Vickie Guerrero has told Carlito to fight Undertaker at Unforgiven, and if he wins he will receive a WWE Title shot at Cyber Sunday.

Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes vs JBL and Chris Jericho (World Tag Team Championship)
JBL and Jericho united forces on the first Raw after No Mercy to take on CM Punk and Batista. JBL pinned Batista after some miscommunication between the champion and his challenger. The next week they both came out and cut a promo on Shawn Michaels. They were interrupted by Priceless, who cockily said that they were the only tag team that people need to know about, and that they could have done what Jericho did to Michaels. The teams stared down, and eventually the match was made.

Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder vs The Hardyz
Vickie Guerrero continued her bullying of the Hardy brothers on Smackdown. After overcoming the odds and defeating 5 other teams to get a shot at Hawkins and Ryders tag titles, Guerrero changed the match to a handicap match, with Mark Henry as H&R’s parner.

Beth Phoenix vs Lita (Womens Championship)
Stephanie McMahon has created a new brand in place of the cancelled ECW, named Glamour. All female talent will wrestle over there, and this is the last time the Womens Title will be defended on a PPV.

Gregory Helms vs The Brian Kendrick (Cruiserweight Championship)
A cruiserweight title tournament pitting the greatest high flyers against each other ended with Brian Kendrick and Gregory Helms facing off. The tournament included Jack Evans (now in FCW), Alex Shelley (getting ready to debut full time) and the returning ‘Sensational’ Shannon Moore.

Results and next months recaps when I have wrote them

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome