Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #967 (permalink)
Childish Mikino
Super Splash Bros.

Childish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Canadian's FCW Review:

I honestly don't keep up with FCW so I won't know who most of these guys are. I really do love how you pointed out that there might be favouritism behind the fact that Dusty brang in the sons of legends and how much attention they are already getting. The 5 team gauntlet match is something I'm looking forward to as well as the Hade Vansen vs Joe Hennig. Shames WWE released Vansen in real life. Teddy Hart and TJ Wilson better win!! ;D. Afa Jr. is just a naturally born tag team competitor. I don't think he's fit to be anything more then a mid carder. No idea who Allen is. Roucka is honestly just flatout awesome, I love her lmao. I have little knowledge of Kruel and Spears though. Hennig doesn't seem to take Cabana to serious =[. Cabana for FCW champ =]. I can see a storyline playing out here with Cabana/Hennig sort of like Roucka/Beth in real life. Wait what, presented with it on Raw? Care to explain that part to me lol. No idea who Reihler is =[. But what I do know is that Afa can't draw! lmao, yeah, I have a thing against the guy, I don't know why =[. Guessing the badstreet boys are Christian York and Joey Mathews with little name changes? GOD DAMN IT VANSEN! =[ Was so sure Teddy and TJ had it.. The gauntlet was good and overall a good FCW show .