Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2009, 06:19 PM   #2453 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Being The Booker

Just looking over the statistics Wolfy and i thought i would leave some thoughts on a few.

Just checking out the order of eliminations and i think that Albright, Nitro, Lashley, Batista and perhaps MVP could all have been in for a bit longer. I as mentioned in my review about 80 times just loved how long Brock Lesnar got, that was definitely the right way to go. Umaga getting the most eliminations was a very fun read, you did that well and you just got your favorite wrestler over Tentative schedule is looking good and i can not wait until you stop hibernating.