Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #955 (permalink)
JD-T4CKTiiCKz

JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000JD-T4CKTiiCKz 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Smackdown preview looking good Nige. I can’t promise to read the show, because I’m lazy as fuck – I will try though as best as I can. But a few comments on the preview. Well set out, as usual from a glance. I am curious on knowing who will replace Regal as GM. Since you said there is a possibility on the answer this time on Smackdown I’d say it would come.

The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels match build up is coming on smoothly, by the looks. I am thinking MVP owns the briefcase. Shelton getting rid of Moore, I guess he was a little sidekick who helped out? I could do with some answers.

The ECW Originals vs. The Masters of the Mat
The Masters of the Mat will surely win I guess. I read the start of your last SD with the promo where I think they interfered with Steph.

Michelle McCool vs. Beth Phoenix
The Glamazon will use her power to overthrow McCool out of the way and into the three count with some kind of powerful move.
JD-T4CKTiiCKz is offline   Reply With Quote