Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Booker Profiles

Thread: Booker Profiles
View Single Post

Old 01-17-2009, 02:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mr. Kanefan
The Whole F'n Show

Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500Mr. Kanefan 8001 - 8500
Default Re: Booker Profiles

Username: Kanefan4E.

Name & Age: Mike, 19 Years young.

Live: United Kingdom.

My Favourite Thread: I don't have a favourite thread at the moment. I really should start reading more threads on a more regular basis. There are a few I like; Wolfy's thread, Nige's thread, Emperor's thread, Seans thread among others.

What I Like Most About Booking: Hmmm, there are a few different things that I like about booking. Having the ability to express my ideas. When I was about 13/14 I always used to book my own matches on a piece of paper and then play them on wrestling games. Then it got more serious and I started booking my own TV shows on paper, with wrestlers I'd enjoy watching. Then I found this forum and noticed the BTB section. Seriously, it was weird seeing it. I thought I was the only guy who ever did something like this.

Another aspect of booking that I like is the ability to book my own feuds and decide the outcome of them. This ties in with my love for wrestling, and the WWE. I have also liked meeting some great 'friends' on here that I talk to on an almost regular basis. Great stuff.

My Favourite Promotion & Wrestler (Non BTB): I'd have to say the WWE. Whether it's the attitude era or the PG era, I can't stop myself from watching and enjoying. For obvious reasons I'd say Kane is my favourite wrestler, but I also loved The Rock, Stone Cold, The Undertaker etc. I'd say Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho have been my two favourite superstars this past year.

Last edited by Mr. Kanefan : 07-19-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Mr. Kanefan is offline   Reply With Quote