Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Booker Profiles

Thread: Booker Profiles
View Single Post

Old 01-17-2009, 02:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mr. Kanefan
The Whole F'n Show

Mr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth reading
Default Re: Booker Profiles

Username: Kanefan4E.

Name & Age: Mike, 19 Years young.

Live: United Kingdom.

My Favourite Thread: I don't have a favourite thread at the moment. I really should start reading more threads on a more regular basis. There are a few I like; Wolfy's thread, Nige's thread, Emperor's thread, Seans thread among others.

What I Like Most About Booking: Hmmm, there are a few different things that I like about booking. Having the ability to express my ideas. When I was about 13/14 I always used to book my own matches on a piece of paper and then play them on wrestling games. Then it got more serious and I started booking my own TV shows on paper, with wrestlers I'd enjoy watching. Then I found this forum and noticed the BTB section. Seriously, it was weird seeing it. I thought I was the only guy who ever did something like this.

Another aspect of booking that I like is the ability to book my own feuds and decide the outcome of them. This ties in with my love for wrestling, and the WWE. I have also liked meeting some great 'friends' on here that I talk to on an almost regular basis. Great stuff.

My Favourite Promotion & Wrestler (Non BTB): I'd have to say the WWE. Whether it's the attitude era or the PG era, I can't stop myself from watching and enjoying. For obvious reasons I'd say Kane is my favourite wrestler, but I also loved The Rock, Stone Cold, The Undertaker etc. I'd say Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho have been my two favourite superstars this past year.

Last edited by Mr. Kanefan : 07-19-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Mr. Kanefan is offline   Reply With Quote