Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Good Ol' Days

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2009, 09:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
Backlash
Banned

Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash Backlash
Default Re: Backlash Presents: WWE 2007 and forward

Only Been a Day, But I can't believe That There are No SD! Reviews I Reaally Need To Spark Things Up. I will be editing the roster with Some Minor Adjustments with additions of Superstars, The only Time Superstars will be broadcasted on Raw as a new member to the WWE is if they are real Blockbuster Superstars.
----------------------------------------------------
RAW! PREVIEW

1/12/07 @ Staples Center

Triple H has been nailed out of a Title Shot, And He is Not happy. Will He get into The Title Match? Will He Be in The Royal Rumble Match?

Shawn Michaels, The Current WWE Champion Lost His Triple Threat Match,How Will Shawn Michaels React To His Loss Last Week?

Umaga and His Trainer have been also Hit out of a Title Shot, And Now They need to talk to Vince McMahon about it. Vince has seem to have been Real Lenient the past weeks, What will he say Tonight?

After the actions of John Morrison Last Week, attacking Kingston after their match he has been Challenged By Matt Hardy to show the Newcomer Some Respect. With that being confirmed, What Will Happen in First Ever Faceoff?

Rhodes and Debiase beat the World's Tag Team Champions, What will happen this week and How Will The Champions React?

John Cena and Jeff Hardy Both Lost In The Tournament Last week. How will This turn Out?

It will Truly be an explosive Raw! Tune in Tomorrow Night to see the action happen!
Backlash is offline   Reply With Quote