Wrestling Forum banner

WCW 2001: The Legacy Lives on.

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  zidane2000 
#1 ·

WCW 2001: The legacy lives on.​
Back story:
The year is 2001 and WCW was going down hill very fast indeed. They had lost most of there fans to the WWF/WWEs product and they were soon going to go out of business unless they found a new owner. WCW lost $62 million in 2000 and Time Warner were not happy. They were looking to cut WCW from the company and they were looking for a buyer. With WCW in financial difficulty and hardly any talent that were selling tickets, Time Warner decided to sell the company. This is where reality gets changed slightly. Rather than the company being sold to the WWF/WWE, and Vince McMahon completing his wrestling monopoly. Time Warner are selling to a unknown buyer, who will be revealed at a later date. The deal to sell the company hasn’t been completed yet, but its due to be confirmed in the next few weeks.

Time Warner and AOL have agreed to let WCW remain on Monday Nights on TNT and have agreed to let WCW have Thunder on a Thursday on TBS. So WCW has T.V but they need a owner.

ECW has not gone under and has remained as a small company, they got a T.V deal were they air a one hour show each week, they will produce a PPV every two months. Due to them only having a one hour show they had to cut back on talent. This has led WCW and WWF to raid and take most of the best talent. ECW is now using mostly unknown Indy guys and older stars who are dedicated to ECW. WCW has released several unused or old talents to cut back on costs and younger cheaper talents will be brought into bolster the ranks.

The WWF has taken control of the Monday Night War and has increasingly superior ratings to the WCW. With stars like “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Triple H, The Rock, The Undertaker, Kurt Angle and many more the WWF is sitting pretty as the biggest wrestling company in the world. Therefore my aim is to return WCW to its former glory of the mid to late 90`s.

I will begin by changing the results of the four pay per views before I begin. I will start my Be The Booker the night after WCW Greed 2001. We will go back to the date March 18th 2001 where WCW had just finished its WCW Greed Pay-Per-View in Jacksonville, Florida in the Jacksonville Memorial Coliseum. Nitro’s will be in full apart from matches which will be recapped. Thunders will be really short recaps. Pay per views will be done completely in full. Hopefully you will enjoy reading my Be The Booker as much as I have enjoyed writing it so far. This is my third BTB project.

Starrcade 2000 results​
2 Count (Shane Helms and Shannon Moore) defeated the Jung Dragons and also Jamie Knoble and Evan Karagias in a three way ladder match. Both members of 2 Count pulled down the contract at the same time and both men have been deemed number one contenders for the WCW Cruiserweight title.

Lance Storm defeated The Cat with the Canadian Maple Leaf at 7.25.

Terry Funk bested Crowbar in 10.41. So Funk is the new WCW Hardcore champion.

Kronik defeated Reno and Vito in 8.18. Mike Sanders paid off Kronik to take out Vito. Vito is now injured. Reno wasn’t involved in the match and stood on the apron and didn’t tag in to the match. After the match Reno walked to the back with Sanders and the rest of the Natural Born Thrillers.

Sergeant A-Wall defeated Bam Bam Bigelow in Hardcore match. A-Wall choke slammed Bam Bam of the stage and to the arena floor. A-Wall climbed down and pinned Bam Bam at 5.43. Bigelow was rushed to hospital and suffered a serious injury to his back and that may end his career.

Mike Awesome defeated General Rection in 7.28 via a running Awesome bomb. Mike Awesome is the new WCW United States champion.

The Filthy Animals (Konnan, Kidman and Rey Mysterio) bested Jeff Jarrett and the Harris boys in a bunkhouse brawl. Kidman pinned Ron Harris at 11.23 with the shooting star press.

The Insiders (Kevin Nash and Diamond Dallas Page) defeated the Perfect Event in 13.23 when Kevin Nash hit Stasiak with a jack knife power bomb. The Insiders are now the WCW World Tag Team champions.

Goldberg squashed Lex Luger in 3.22 with the spear and jackhammer. After the match Buff Bagwell came through the crowd and nails Goldberg with a pair of brass knucks. Both men then proceed to beat down Goldberg. They leave him in a puddle of his own blood.

Scott Steiner defeated Sid in 9.18 after he applied the Steiner recliner and Sid passed out. Scott Steiner retained the WCW World Heavyweight title.

Sin 2001​

Chavo Guerrero pinned “Sugar” Shane Helms in 14.23 with a brain buster on a steel chair. Chavo thus retained the WCW Cruiserweight title.

Meng won a 6 man hardcore challenge. The match also involved: Terry Funk, Reno,
Bam Bam Bigelow, Sergeant A-Wall and Crowbar. Meng is now the WCW Hardcore champion.

The Jung Dragons defeated Evan Karagias and Jamie Knoble. Kaz Hayashi pinned Karagias after Knoble turned on his former partner and nailed him with a tiger bomb. The Jung Dragons won at 6.50.

The Cat defeated Mike Sanders in a Commissionership against career match. The Cat pinned Sanders after the feliner at 5.34. The Cat thus won the Commissionership and isn’t fired.

Team Canada (Lance Storm and “Prime Time” Elix Skipper) defeated the Filthy Animals (Rey Mysterio and Kidman) in a number one contender ship match. Storm made Mysterio tap to the Canadian maple leaf at 11.22 after interference from Major Gunns.

The Natural Born Thrillers (Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo) bested The Insiders (Diamond Dallas Page and Kevin Nash) when Chuck Palumbo hit DDP with one of the title belts. The Natural Born Thrillers are the new WCW World Tag Team champions.

Mike Awesome defeated Shane Douglas and General Rection in a triple threat. Awesome pinned Douglas after a frog splash at 7.58. Mike Awesome retains the WCW United States championship.

Totally Buff (Buff Bagwell and Lex Luger) bested Goldberg and the Sarge. Goldberg was pinned after a super block buster at 11.41. This result means that Goldberg is fired from WCW.

Scott Steiner defeated Jeff Jarrett, Sid Vicious and Road Warrior Animal in a four way dance. Road Warrior Animal was announced as Ric Flairs mystery competitor in the four way match. When he arrived Sid Vicious was beaten down by four men. Steiner, Flair, Jarrett and the Animal left Sid Vicious in a pile of his own blood. Steiner won the match at 15.34 with the Steiner recliner. Sid suffered a injured leg in this match and is expected to be out for 3-4 months.

Superbrawl Revenge results​

2 Count (Shane Helms and Shannon Moore) defeated the Jung Dragons (Kaz Hayashi and Yang), Jamie Knoble and Evan Karagias and also Air Raid (Air Styles and Air Paris) in a four corners elimination match. 2 Count will now go onto to face the Cruiserweight champion in a triple threat at WCW Greed. Shane Helms pinned Jamie Knoble after the nightmare on Helms street at 13.08

Kronik defeated Corporal Cajun and General Rection. Corporal Cajun turned his back on General Rection and walked to the backstage area. Rection managed to fend of Kronik for a short amount of time before they locked on the high times for the victory at 5.21

Chavo Guerrero downed Commissioner Mike Sanders at 8.49 after outside interference from the Filthy Animals. After interference from the Animals, Chavo hit the brain buster for the victory. After the match Sanders was fuming with the Filthy Animals and books a 6 man tag team match for later on tonight. Chavo retains the WCW Cruiserweight title.

Meng pinned Bam Bam Bigelow with the Tongan death grip at 7.33. After the match Crowbar comes out and takes out both men with a crowbar and leaves both men bleeding and unconscious. He then takes the Hardcore title. Meng retains the WCW Hardcore title.

Rick Steiner pinned The Cat after a Steiner bulldog in 6.02 to become the number one contender for the WCW United States Heavyweight title.

The Filthy Animals (Konnan, Kidman and Rey Mysterio) bested the Natural Born Thrillers (Reno, Mark Jindrak and Shawn Stasiak) after a Kid Krusher from Kidman on Jindrak at 5.25.

Mike Awesome defeated Kanyon after a Awesome bomb and a Awesome splash in 12.58. Awesome thus retains the WCW United States Heavyweight title.

Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo bested Team Canada in 7.15 after Palumbo hit the jungle kick on Elix Skipper. Palumbo and O`Haire retained the WCW World Tag Team titles.

Diamond Dallas Page pinned Jeff Jarrett in a No DQ match when DDP cracked a guitar over Jarrett’s head then hit the diamond cutter for the victory. DDP wins at 19.14.

Scott Steiner made Kevin Nash submit with the Steiner recliner at 9.37. Totally Buff helped Steiner in the match and caused Scott Steiner to retain the WCW World Heavyweight title. After the match the Magnificent Seven destroyed Nash until DDP ran down and made the save.

Greed results​

Rey Mysterio pinned “Prime Time” Elix Skipper with a top rope Franken Steiner at 11.23 to become the number one contender for the WCW Cruiserweight title at Spring Stampede.

Crowbar defeats Meng in a hardcore match for the WCW Hardcore championship. Crowbar uses many weapons throughout the match to where down the Tongan monster, Crowbar then hit’s a leg drop of the top rope on to Meng which drives him through a table. Crowbar wins the Hardcore title at 8.02.

Lance Storm defeated Kanyon in a number one contenders match for the WCW United States Heavyweight title. Storm made Kanyon submit with the Canadian Maple leaf submission move. Storm won at 14.19. Therefore Storm is the number one contender for Mike Awesome at Spring Stampede.

Totally Buff (Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell) defeated Sergeant A-wall and General Rection when Lash Leroux came down and nailed General Rection with a steel chair behind the referees back. That enabled Luger to put Rection in the torture rack for the submission at 6.30.

“Above Average” Mike Sanders defeated The Cat in a leather strap match to retain the commissionership. Sanders pinned The Cat with outside interference from the Natural Born Thrillers at 9.49.

Shane Helms pinned Shannon Moore in a triple threat match for the WCW Cruiserweight title. Chavo wasn’t involved in the decision but still lost the title. Helms hit the nightmare on Helms street at 16.23 for the victory.

Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo successfully defended their WCW World Tag Team Titles when Sean O`Haire hit the Seanton bomb on Konnan at 8.04. Billy Kidman was Konnans partner in this match. After the match Kronik and O`Haire and Palumbo fought all the way to the backstage area.

Mike Awesome pinned Rick Steiner after a top rope Awesome bomb. After the match Road Warrior Animal ran in and received a Awesome bomb for his troubles. Mike Awesome retained the WCW United States Heavyweight title at 13.22.

Ric Flair and Jeff Jarrett defeated Dustin and Dusty Rhodes in a tag team retirement match. Flair made Dusty submit to the figure four leg lock at 12.33. After the match Dusty and Dustin embraced in the ring and they left looking very emotional.

“Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner made DDP submit at 18.41 after the Steiner recliner. DDP fought not only Scott Steiner but the rest of the Magnificent Seven. Scott Steiner therefore retained the WCW World Heavyweight title.

WCW Roster:​

With WCW trying to change its direction on camera and off camera. WCW decided to look at the wage system that the company currently adhered to. High ranked WCW officials thought that the time had come for guaranteed contracts to be scrapped. Everyone would be offered new contracts but being paid less money. So the top talent would be on the similar or the same to lower card wrestlers. The point was that if you worked hard for the company and the company succeeded at house shows, PPV buy rates, merchandise and other forms of revenue for the company. Then the wrestler/s would receive bonuses. This way if business wasn’t particularly good at the beginning it would encourage guys to work harder not only for the company but for their wages.

Due to WCWs new course of action on the wage front several of the old or unused stars have either left the company to seek there fortune with ECW, WWF or with an independent organisation or have been released. Several superstars haven’t signed these new contracts and will be leaving the company in coming months when there old contracts expire. WCW feels that without the older wrestlers who garner large pay packets out of the company this will help WCW financially in the long run and will also free up spots for younger wrestlers to fill.

Face = Blue​
Heel = Red​

Main Event​

“Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner​
“The Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett

Upper Mid Card​

“The Dog Face Gremlin” Rick Steiner​
“The Total Package” Lex Luger

Chris Kanyon

Lance Storm

Mike Awesome​
The Cat
“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair​
Road Warrior Animal

Buff Bagwell

Mid card​

Sean O`Haire​
Chuck Palumbo
Konnan​
General Rection
“The Franchise” Shane Douglas​

Low Card​

“The Hardcore Legend” Terry Funk​
Crowbar​
Bam Bam Bigelow​
Sergeant A-Wall
Reno​
Mark Jindrak

Shawn Stasiak
Meng​
Bryan Clarke

Brian Adams

Big Vito

Johnny The Bull
Ron Harris​
Don Harris

Cruiserweights​

“Sugar” Shane Helms​
Shannon Moore​
Evan Karagias
Jamie Knoble​
Kaz Hayashi

Yang

Rey Mysterio Junior

Billy Kidman
Chavo Guerrero​
“Above Average” Mike Sanders
Corporal Cajun​
“Prime Time” Elix Skipper​

Stables​

The Natural Born Thrillers (Reno, Mike Sanders, Mark Jindrak, Shawn Stasiak, Chuck Palumbo and Sean O`Haire)​

The Magnificent Seven (Ric Flair, Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell, Lex Luger, Rick Steiner, Road Warrior Animal)

The Filthy Animals (Rey Mysterio Junior, Billy Kidman, Konnan and Tygress)​

Team Canada (Lance Storm, “Primetime” Elix Skipper and Major Gunn`s)​

Tag Teams​

The Jung Dragons (Kaz Hayashi and Yang)​
Harris Boys (Ron and Don)​
2 Count (Shannon Moore and Evan Karagias)
Kronik (Brian Adams and Bryan Clarke)​
Misfits In Action (Hugh Morrus and Sergeant A-Wall)

The Mamalukes (Johnny the Bull and Big Vito)

Valets​

Midajah​
- Valet for Scott Steiner and the Magnificent Seven
Major Gunns​
- Valet for Team Canada
Tygress​
- Valet of the Filthy Animals

Other WCW figures​

David Penzer - Ring announcer​
Mike Tenay - Commentator
Tony Schiavone - Commentator
Scott Hudson - Commentator
Charles Robinson - Referee
Billy Silverman - Referee
Mickey Jay - Referee
Mark Johnson - Referee
Nick Patrick - Referee
Mean Gene Okerlund - Backstage interviewer
“Above Average” Mike Sanders - WCW Commissioner
“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair - WCW President

Development talent​

AJ Styles​
Daniel Covell
Robert Roode
Petey Williams
Jason Jett
James Storm
Charlie Haas
Brian Kendrick
Chris Harris
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Sabin
Lance McNaught
Ron Killings
Jimmy Rave
Kid Romeo
Released wrestlers​

Tank Abbot​
Dusty Rhodes
Dustin Rhodes
David Flair
Jim Duggan
Sid
MI Smooth
Stacy Keibler
Brian Knobs
Kwee Wee
Norman Smiley
Leia Meow
Ms. Jones

Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Roddy Piper and Bret Hart have severed all ties with the company and will not be appearing for the company again. This is deemed a big cost cutting move as the four wrestlers are getting paid if they make appearances (And not wrestle.) and are still on some kind of contract paid for by the company.

See less See more
#11 ·

WCW Monday Nitro

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro
Pyro
Pyro​

Then the fireworks hit as we are live from the Target Centre in Minneapolis Minnesota. The camera pans around all of the fans as the scream and cheer. The camera pans around to Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay who are your commentators for tonight’s Monday Nitro.

Tony Schiavone:
Welcome to Monday Nitro coming live to you from the Target Centre in Minneapolis Minnesota. We have many huge matches for Nitro tonight. We have the quarter final matches of the number one contender ship tournament which will culminate at Spring Stampede. We will find out tonight who will advance in the tournament to crown an opponent to face the WCW World Heavyweight champion, Scott Steiner at Spring Stampede.

Mike Tenay:
The brackets for the title tournament go like this:

The Cat Ernest Miller Vs The “Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett

WCW U.S Champion Mike Awesome Vs “Total Package” Lex Luger

Konnan Vs Rick Steiner

A Mystery man Vs Buff Bagwell​

Mike Tenay:
As you can see from the brackets, we have a mystery man appearing in the tournament against Buff Bagwell.

Tony Schiavone:
Well with Ric Flair as the WCW President and the leader of the Magnificent Seven he has controlled the tournament so that he doesn’t have a challenger for Scott Steiner at Spring Stampede. It was revealed last week that Ric Flair could only place four people in the tournament and to nobodies surprise, the four people he picked are all members of the Magnificent Seven.

Mike Tenay:
But firstly tonight on Nitro we are hearing from the man who returned last week on Nitro. A man who has been out of WCW for several months, none other than the man they call Sting. Lets take a look at the video recapping what happened last week on Monday Nitro.

A video shows of the Magnificent Seven attacking Mike Awesome then we see Sting make his return to WCW, he wipes out the Magnificent Seven then stands tall in the middle of the ring with the WCW U.S Champion. He then gets a microphone and tell the WCW President Ric Flair that he has two major announcements for next week. The video finishes and we go back live to Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone.

Tony Schiavone:
As you can see, Sting will be here tonight and he has two huge announcements that will shake the very foundations of WCW. But back to what matches are happening tonight.

Mike Tenay:
Tonight we have the first four matches in the title tournament. We also have the six man Cruiserweight tag team match. With major stipulations occurring with the outcome of that match. Its Chavo Guerrero and 2 Count taking on Kidman, Rey Mysterio and the WCW Cruiserweight champion “Sugar” Shane Helms. Helms, Rey and Chavo are currently scheduled for a match at Spring Stampede but it’s a four way match and the match tonight will determine the fourth man. It will be either Shannon Moore or Billy Kidman. We will find out later on tonight.

Tony Schiavone:
Also tonight we have the Misfits in Action taking on the brand new tag team of Bobby Roode and Sean Morley. It will be The Wall and Hugh Morrus taking on the new duo in tag team action.

Mike Tenay:
Lastly we have Johnny the Bull of the Mamalukes taking on the leader of Team Canada, Lance Storm in one on one action. Will Lance Storm have more words for Lance Storm and the rest of WCW? We shall find out later on tonight.

Stings music hits as the fans erupt in a huge pop. Sting slowly walks down the ramp, he’s not wearing his trademark face paint. He has black sunglasses on and street clothes. He walks down the ramp way clutching onto a steel brief case. He climbs into the ring as the fans begin to chant “Stinger”. Sting reaches through the middle rope and gets handed a microphone from a ringside member.

Sting:
You see when I got taken out by Scott Steiner all those months ago I thought that I was done with wrestling.

The fans boo.

Sting:
I thought that Steiner was the new generation and that I he was the champion now. And I signed the papers for my release from my WCW contract. I was done with wrestling all finished.

The fans boo.

Sting:
But, I have come back. And for one reason, to get rid of Ric Flair and the Magnificent Seven.

The fans erupt into cheers for their hero.

Sting:
When I was sitting at home in California one night, I switched on the T.V and decided to put on WCW Monday Nitro. What I saw made me sick to the pit of my stomach. I see Ric Flair abusing his position of power. He had the Magnificent Seven around him and he was reeking havoc on WCW. I then find out that Ric Flair is the WCW President and he can do anything he wants with the company and with the Magnificent Seven as his henchmen, nobody could touch him. But you see Ric, I may have signed my release papers those many months ago but somebody contacted me who I didn’t expect to hear from, he told me that he needed Ric Flair gone from WCW. I asked why he required this of me. He stated that he had found a buyer for the company and that the two of them would buy the company and they needed the Magnificent Seven gone. But there’s the stumbling point, he cannot buy the company without Ric Flairs signature on the specific documentations. So I rang Time Warner and told them of the predicament, they told me that as I wasn’t under contract, that I couldn’t wrestle in a match unless they signed a form to give me the all clear. And well in this brief case I have the contract which enables me to one match in WCW.

The Magnificent Sevens music hits as Ric Flair makes his way out onto the ramp with WCW World Heavyweight champion Scott Steiner and Midajah. Steiner and Flair are wearing suits. Steiner has the WCW Title over his right shoulder. Midajah is carrying the signature steel pipe of “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner. Flair is clutching a microphone.

Ric Flair:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down there Stinger, you think that you can walk into my arena and start shouting your mouth off. Claiming that the owners have giving you power to book a match. You see I am the WCW President and I run this company.

Sting:
Ric, shut the fuck up!!!

The fans go nuts at the sound of Stings voice. Ric Flair nearly has a fit on the ramp way.

Sting:
For too long you have shouted your mouth of, and at Spring Stampede I am going to put an end to it.

Ric Flair:
What do you mean at Spring Stampede your going to put an end to it?

Sting:
You see Ric, before I was rudely interrupted by you and your champion, I was going to say that at Spring Stampede I have been given the permission of the current owners to have a match with…

Ric Flair:
Scott Steiner, yes your going to take the belt.

Sting:
No Ric I have a match with you.

Ric Flair starts screaming at Sting as the fans begin to cheer and scream.

Sting:
You see and the stipulations go like this, if I win at Spring Stampede, then the new owners will sign the contract because the you Ric Flair will be gone as WCW President.

Ric Flair:
But I haven’t signed the contract for this match but I can add some stipulations. You see Sting when I created the Magnificent Seven and Scott Steiner began his reign of rampage. I had a feeling that someone from the past would come back to ruin it all, and well I was correct and you Sting will have to be put in to full retirement. So at Spring Stampede when I go up against you it will be your last. You will put up your career and will leave wrestling forever. And I will agree and put up my WCW Presidency on the line. And well I’m feeling confident so how about you will be reinstated with a new contract if you win, and well how about I put the Magnificent Seven on the line as well.

Sting:
I see, you feel confident about this match. Well I accept your changes to the match and would like to emphasise that if you loose this match then the new owners will sign the contract to the company.

Ric Flair:
Yes I am fully aware of this fact but I cannot loose.

Sting:
What do you mean, cant loose?

Ric Flair:
With the greatest faction of wrestlers ever assembled standing by my side I cannot be beaten.

Sting:
Oh I forgot to say, the contract clearly states that if any member of the WCW roster gets involved in the match then I will automatically win the match. So you better keep a close watch over your men.

Crowd cheer wildly at the latest announcement.

Ric Flair:
I have had it with you.

Flair begins to walk down the ramp way. Scott Steiner hands the title belt to Midajah and snatches the steel pipe from her. Both the WCW president and the WCW World Heavyweight champion make there way down the ramp way. They both slide into the ring and the fight is under way. Sting hits Flair with a right hand and stomps Steiner. Flair gets lifted back to his feet by Sting and gets Irish whipped into the turnbuckle. Sting then shouts out to the fans and charges Flair, he flies into the air and hit’s a huge stinger splash in the corner. Sting celebrates but turns into a steel pipe shot to the head. Steiner then drops the pipe and begins unloading with right hands. Flair uses the ropes to climb to his feet. The two men begin pounding on Sting. He tries to get back to his feet but the two members of the Magnificent Seven always knock him back down. Steiner picks Sting back to his feet and pushes him against the ropes, Sting bounces back and Steiner goes for a clothesline. Sting ducks and drop kicks Steiner in the back. Flair rushes over and hit’s a low blow to the Stinger. As Steiner and Flair recover the advantage music begins to play over the sound system.

Don’t hate the player hate the game hits as Booker T charges down the ramp way. He slides into the ring and hit’s a super kick to Steiner and a clothesline to Flair. Booker then charges Steiner and hit’s a forearm to his head which knocks him up and over the top rope. Booker then turns and grabs Flair by the head the throws him over the top rope up and over and to the arena floor. The fans explode as the returning Booker T helps Sting to his feet. Booker T grabs the microphone from the mat as Scott Steiner and Ric Flair join Midajah on the ramp way.

Booker T:
Ric, tonight in this little tournament I am the mystery man and in the main event I will advance in the tournament. And I will go on to Spring Stampede and take your title belt Scott Steiner. That belt belongs around my waist, so tell that little sucker Bagwell that ill see him in the ring tonight. Hey Ric, don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Bookers music hits again as Sting and Booker T stand together in middle of the ring.

Commercial break​

We come back from the commercial break and we see a video package of what just happened between Sting, Booker T and members of the Magnificent Seven. Then the cameras pan around to Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay who are sitting at the announcers booth.

Tony Schiavone:
First we get the announcement from Sting then we get the return of Booker T, this has got to be the biggest Nitro in its history Mike?

Mike Tenay:
Well I’m sure there was a night three years ago in the Georgia Dome, a certain match between Goldberg and Hulk Hogan. But that’s another story, Stings announcement for his match with Ric Flair is huge. And then we see the beat down that we have become accustom to on WCW programming. Steiner and Flair beating down Sting until we see the return of Booker T. Then we hear that Booker T will be the final man to compete in the tournament, that means that in tonight’s main event it will be Booker T taking on Buff Bagwell with a spot in the semi finals up for grabs.

Tony Schiavone:
But the consequences of the match between the “Nature Boy” and the Stinger will be astronomical to World Championship Wrestling. If Sting wins then Ric Flair will be axed from his position as WCW President, the Magnificent Seven will be disbanded and the new owners will be revealed and sign the contract to buy the company.

Mike Tenay:
But what about Sting, he has put his career on the line as well as WCWs future. If he looses he not only has to leave WCW forever but the company and all its assets will be signed over to Ric Flair and the Magnificent Seven. We will discuss this matter and everything else later on in the show but I am getting word that Mean Gene Okerlund is backstage trying to get words from the Cruiserweight combatants in tonight’s six man tag team match. Over to you Gene.

The cameras pan around to Mean Gene Okerlund who is standing in the locker room of the Filthy Animals. Rey and Tygress are standing up near Gene, whereas Konnan and Kidman are sitting down in the background.

Mean Gene Okerlund:
Rey Mysterio your position in the four corners match at Spring Stampede has already been confirmed but what are your thoughts about the six man tag team match tonight?

Rey Mysterio: Geno, as I see it, in the four corners match at Spring Stampede I will walk out of the match with the Cruiserweight title once again around my waist. Whoever wins this match tonight, it doesn’t concern me to much, ill do whatever it takes to regain that title.

Mean Gene Okerlund:
But don’t you want your friend and tag team partner, Billy Kidman to be involved in the match?

Rey Mysterio:
Of course it would give me an upper hand in the match at Spring Stampede but when it comes down to it I’m sure I would be able to give Billy a shot once I’ve won the title.

Rey turns to look at Kidman.

Rey Mysterio:
How does that sound Billy?

Kidman:
So you don’t care if we win tonight.

Rey Mysterio:
Of course I care if we win tonight but come Spring Stampede its every man for himself.

Rey takes Tygress by the hand and they leave the locker room. Konnan looks at Kidman then at the door that Rey and Tygress just left through.

Kidman: What’s up with him?

Konnan: He seems pretty obsessed with winning the Cruiserweight strap.

Kidman: He doesn’t deserve to be in that match anyway.

Konnan: I’ve got a big match as well tonight, I have a chance to get a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight title against Scott Steiner.

Kidman: Well it obviously shows which match Rey is more concerned about.

The cameras pan around to the ring as David Penzer is standing by the introduce the first match of the evening.

David Penzer: Ladies and gentleman this is our opening contest here tonight on Monday Nitro, introducing first representing the Misfits In Action, at a combined weight of 683 pounds, they are Hugh Morrus and the Wall.

M.I.A music hits as the two man mountains make there way down the ramp way. They both looked pumped up for the upcoming match up, they climb into the ring as the fans give them a reasonable response.

David Penzer: And there opponents, at a combined weight of 497 pounds, Sean Morley and Bobby Roode the “ Elite Breed”

The Elite Breeds music hits as Bobby Roode and Sean Morley make there way out from the backstage area. They are both wearing there long red robes as they strut to the ring. They climb into the ring with boos echoing around the arena.
Match One: M.I.A (Hugh Morrus and The Wall) Vs The Elite Breed (Bobby Roode and Sean Morley)
The match is hard hitting with Morrus and The Wall using power moves to gain the upper hand in the early going. Morley and Roode then ground Morrus and begin to use there mat wrestling styles to keep him away from tagging the Wall.

Closing minutes:

The Wall knocks Roode over the top rope with a huge clothesline. He turns around and knocks Morley down with a big boot. The Wall signals for the choke slam as the fans begin to cheer. The Wall helps Morley back to his feet and then slaps his huge right hand around his throat he then proceeds to lift him about eight feet in to the air and plants him with a choke slam in the middle of the ring. As the Wall celebrates Roode slides under the bottom rope and back into the ring, he charges the Wall and takes him over the top rope and to the floor, both men then begin to brawl in the aisle way. Referee Charles Robinson goes to the outside to stop the brawl and get the two men back to the ring.

Back inside the ring, Hugh Morrus has recovered and is climbing to the top rope. Morley is lying prone in the ring. Morrus signals for the no laughing matter moon sault. But as he gets to the top rope, Lash Leroux the former member of the M.I.A jumps over the guard rail and nails with Morrus with a right hand. But Leroux had a metal chain around his knuckles and Morrus falls of the top rope and to the canvas. Leroux drops down and jumps the guard rail and escapes through the crowd. Morley rolls over and places and arm over the unconscious body of Hugh Morrus. Charles Robinson charges back to the ring and makes the count.

1.…………………………….........

2.…………………………….........

3.…………………………….........

Robinson counts down the shoulder of Morrus as the Elite Breed steal the victory in this tag team match.​

The Elite Breed win at 4.21 after outside interference from Lash Leroux. After the match The Wall comes into the ring to help Morrus as the Elite Breed celebrate on the ramp way. The cameras pan to Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone.

Tony Schiavone: Lash Leroux does it again, he costs Hugh Morrus another match. And the Elite Breed pick up another win.

Mike Tenay: Roode and Morley where very impressive in this match tonight but haven’t quite justified how good they say they are.

Tony Schiavone: The Elite Breed pick up the win but that’s all down to Lash Leroux, I am sure Hugh Morrus is going to want revenge after these attacks are becoming more and more apparent.

Mike Tenay: We have Mean Gene Okerlund who is standing by with the “Hardcore Legend” Terry Funk.

The cameras pans around to an interview set were Terry Funk is holding his white towel and is looking into the camera, Okerlund holds the microphone up.

Gene Okerlund: Terry Funk, over the past few months you have been involved in many encounters involving a young man by the name of Crowbar, what are your thoughts on this situation?

Terry Funk: Gene, over the past few months there has been several incidents involving myself, Crowbar, Meng and the WCW Hardcore title. The way I see it, Meng is a great hardcore wrestler and always will be. I have made a living from being the biggest hardcore wrestlers in America but this young punk called Crowbar thinks that he can walk around attacking people. The only reason that hardcore is on the map is because of people like me, Mick Foley, Tazz, Sabu and all the other hardcore wrestlers who bled for ECW and people who have bled for this company. Crowbar you little young punk if you want a challenge I am here anytime any place and ill give you a run for your money. And one last thing Crowbar I am the “Hardcore…..

Before Funk can say Legend he gets nailed in the side of the head by a title belt shot by Crowbar. Crowbar stomps Funk and then begins to lay into Funk with right hands. Crowbar stands up and looks into the camera and quickly smiles then goes back to his straight face. Gene Okerlund tries to get Crowbar away from Terry Funk. Crowbar takes his WCW Hardcore title and leaves the interview set. Okerlund calls for a medic as we go back to Tenay and Schiavone.

Mike Tenay: What a brutal attack on Terry Funk, Crowbars path of rage continues.

Tony Schiavone: Meng seems to be the only man who is standing in the way of Crowbar. Meng will take on Crowbar for his WCW Hardcore title at Spring Stampede. But we need to take a quick break now but up next is Konnan taking on Rick Steiner in a quarter final match in the WCW World Heavyweight Title Tournament. don’t go away.

Commercial break​

We come back from the break and we see David Penzer standing in the middle of the ring ready to introduce our next match.

David Penzer: Our next contest tonight is a quarter finals match in the WCW World Heavyweight title tournament to crown a number one contender. Introducing first, representing the Filthy Animals weighing in tonight at 249 pounds, here is Konnan.

Filthy Animals music hits as K-Dawg makes his way down the ramp way. The fans give him a good reception as he climbs into the ring and takes the microphone from David Penzer.

Konnan: Ole olay, ariba la raza. You see when the Animals and K-Dawg are up in Minneapolis Minnesota we always come out on top. So Rick Steiner you strawberry get on down here so I can kick your rear end all over this arena.

Konnan throws the microphone to Penzer as the Magnificent Seven music hits. Rick Steiner makes his way down the ramp way with the “Nature Boy” Ric Flair following closely behind him.

David Penzer: And his opponent, representing the Magnificent Seven, accompanied by Ric Flair, weighing in tonight at 265 pounds he is the “Dog Face Gremlin” Rick Steiner.

Steiner charges down the ramp way and slides into the ring he begins to exchange right hands as Mickey Jay signals for the bell and the start of the match.

Match two, Quarter finals match: Konnan Vs Rick Steiner W/ Ric Flair.
Konnan is in charge of the match in the early going of the match he his in control until Ric Flair drips K-Dawg and Steiner is able to take control.

Closing minutes:

Rick Steiner has Konnan in a rear chin lock. Konnan starts to fight the hold and begins to climb back to his feet and hits back elbows into the gut of Steiner. He then whips Rick into the ropes and nails a rolling clothesline. He then gets the crowd alive as they start to cheer for the Filthy Animal. Konnan then lifts Steiner up and begins to hit him with right hands to the side of the head, he then kicks him in the gut and hit’s a ddt in the centre of the ring. As Konnan locks on the tequila sunrise, Ric Flair grabs a steel chair from ringside. He climbs on the apron and the referee tries to get Flair down. Konnan gets of Steiner and walks over to Flair. Flair slides the chair into the ring without Konnan or Mickey Jay noticing. Rick Steiner gets back to his feet and snatches the chair of the mat. Konnan levels Flair and knocks him of the apron.

Back in the ring and Steiner waffles Konnan in the back with a steel chair. He throughs the ring to the outside. He then lifts Konnan back up and lifts him onto his shoulders and hit’s the death valley driver. He makes the cover as the referee turns around and makes the count.

1.…………………………….............

2.…………………………….............

3.…………………………….............

Rick Steiner picks up the win and advances in the title tournament. Steiner wins at 5.11 with the Death Valley Driver.​

Flair slides in the ring and helps Steiner put the boot to Konnan before they roll him to the outside. The two men celebrate as we go back stage to the office of Commissioner Mike Sanders. Sanders is sitting on a chair behind a desk. The Natural Born Thrillers are all sitting on sofas in the office.

Mike Sanders: Last week we got rid of Bryan Clarke and Brian Adams, and I don’t think you boys will have to face them at Spring Stampede. And tonight we have a bit more work to do. Mike Awesome, the Cat as well as Sting and Booker T. due to my understanding with the WCW President Ric Flair, if we manage to take these four guys out we will all be rewarded with title shots.

Shawn Stasiak: And who exactly are we and Mark Jindrak going to face if we get our title shots?

Mike Sanders:
How does U.S and World Title shots sound?

Shawn Stasiak: Great idea Mike.

Sean O`Haire: What about me and Palumbo, we are tag team champions who do we get to face?

Mike Sanders: Don’t worry me with these predicaments. Shawn, Mark and Reno go take out Mike Awesome then report back to me. Sean and Chuck go get rid of the Cat then come back here.

All five men climb to there feet all looking very wary of the other men then they all walk to the door and leave.

Mike Sanders: Right get that damn camera on me.

The camera swings around to show Mike Sanders.

Mike Sanders: Over the last few weeks my power within WCW has been slightly diminished and that’s hasn’t been down to Ric Flair or the Magnificent Seven but it has been down to the people like Mike Awesome, Kronik, The Cat and now we have Sting and Booker T getting involved. But I am the Commissioner and I still have power around here and now I am going to show it. If Brian Adams and Bryan Clarke make it to Spring Stampede, which I highly doubt, then the match between them and O`Haire and Palumbo will be a No Disqualification, No count out match. Secondly at Spring Stampede there is a hardcore match between Meng and Crowbar, the winner of that match will have to face Reno the next night on Monday Nitro. So to the all the people who have been talking about me loosing my stroke in WCW. Well I haven’t and I am the Commissioner and when I feel like doing my bit for the company I will. Now get the hell out of my office.

The cameras pan away to Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone.

Tony Schiavone: Mike Sanders pushing his weight around backstage. Making big decisions all helping the Natural Born Thrillers. And then have Sanders order his stable of wrestlers to go and take out several wrestlers.

Mike Tenay: We shall see whether they are successful later on, but I think I could sense slight distension within the ranks of the Natural Born Thrillers.

Tony Schiavone: Up next is the six man Cruiserweight match which has major predicaments going into Spring Stampede. The current Cruiserweight champion “Sugar” Shane Helms will be taking on Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio at Spring Stampede but tonight’s six man tag match will determine who will be the fourth man in the match. Depending on the winning team in tonight’s match it will be either Shannon Moore of 2Count or Billy Kidman of the Filthy Animals who will be the fourth man in that match. Lets take a quick look at what happened last week.

A quick video airs of last weeks Monday Nitro, it shows Mike Sanders making the announcement about the six man tag team match. Then we see a graphic of Chavo, Shannon and Evan against Kidman, Rey and Helms. We then go back live to the arena were we are in the ring with David Penzer.

David Penzer: Ladies and gentleman in our next contest tonight we have a six man tag team match with the winning team tonight having either Billy Kidman or Shannon Moore going on to Spring Stampede, and to appear in the four corners match for the WCW Cruiserweight title. So now let me introduce the first team weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 649 pounds, Chavo Guerrero and 2 Count, Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore.

Chavos music hits as the three men make there way down the ramp way they get boos from the crowd as they all climb into the ring.

David Penzer: And there opponents introducing first representing the Filthy Animals, accompanied to the ring at this time by Tygress, at a combined weight of 415 pounds, Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman.

Filthy Animals music hits as the two Filthy Animal members make there way down to the ring. Kidman follows Rey and Tygress down the ramp.

David Penzer: And their partner weighing in tonight at 214 pounds he is the WCW Cruiserweight champion, “Sugar” Shane Helms.

Sugar, Sugar hits as Shane Helms makes his way down to the ring with his Cruiserweight title around his waist he climbs into the ring to join his partners for the night.

Commercial break.​

Match three, Six Man Tag Team Match: Chavo Guerrero and 2 Count (Shannon Moore and Evan Karagias) Vs WCW Cruiserweight champion “Sugar” Shane Helms, Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio Junior W/ Tygress.

There is plenty of back and forth high flying action with both teams having the advantage in one point in the match.

Closing minutes: Kidman crawl towards his corner as Evan Karagias makes his way to his corner. They both slowly crawl closer and closer. Both men extend their right hands for the tag. Kidman tags in Shane Helms and Evan tags in Shannon Moore. Shane charges Shannon and takes him down with a big clothesline. He knocks Chavo off the apron. He then turns around and meets Shannon with another clothesline. He lines up Shannon once again, Shannon climbs to his feet and turns around, only to be met with the Sugar smack super kick. Shannon goes over the top rope and to the arena floor. Evan climbs back into the ring and knocks Shane Helms through the middle rope and to the arena floor.

Rey climbs into the ring and runs at Evan. Evan goes for a big boot but Rey ducks and slides through the legs of Evan, he climbs back to his feet and kicks Evan in the back of the leg before hitting repetitive forearms to the face. He whips Evan towards the ropes but gets reversed. Rey stops himself as he holds onto the ring ropes. Evan charges Mysterio, but he gets back dropped over the top rope and lands on top of Shane and Shannon on the outside. Rey then signals that he’s going up top. The fans come alive as Rey climbs to the top rope. The three men on the outside all climb to their feet. Rey hit’s a front somersault onto the three men and all four men are lying motionless on the arena floor.

Referee Mark Johnson goes to the outside to check on the four men. As this is happening Billy Kidman climbs back into the ring and signals to the fans that he’s going up top. He begins to limb up the ropes but as he gets to the middle rope he gets hit with a low blow by Chavo Guerrero. Chavo sneaked in from behind Kidman. The referee doesn’t see the sneak attack as he is dealing with the other four combatants on the outside. Chavo lifts Kidman by the hair up to a vertical base. He kicks him in the gut then slaps him in a front face lock. He lifts Kidman into the air and drops him head first back into the mat with a brain buster. Mark Johnson turns around and slides back into the ring. Chavo hooks the far leg as Johnson makes the cover.

1.…………………………….........

2.…………………………….........

3.…………………………….........

Chavo picks up the win for his team as Shannon Moore will go onto WCW Spring Stampede to compete in the four corners match for the WCW Cruiserweight title. Chavo pins Kidman at 8.41 after the low blow and a brain buster.​

Chavo celebrates with Shannon and Evan on the top of the ramp way. Rey looks into the ring were Shane Helms his helping Kidman to his feet. Rey and Tygress look at Kidman in disgust as they turn away and begin to walk up the ramp way.​

Commercial break​

We come back from the break and we see a quick video of what happened between Shane Helms, The Filthy Animals, Chavo and 2 Count. We then see a picture appear at the end of the video. It has Shannon Moore, “Sugar” Shane Helms, Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero all standing next to each other with WCW Cruiserweight title and Spring Stampede above it. We then go back live to the arena were the cameras are on Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay.

Tony Schiavone: Well what we saw before the break was that Shannon Moore will be the fourth man in the match up at Spring Stampede. Chavo picking up the pin fall victory over Billy Kidman.

Mike Tenay: I think we saw some tension between Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman that occurred at the end of the match. Rey just leaving his partner and friend lying in the middle of the ring.

Tony Schiavone: Well up next fans we have the second quarter final in the title tournament. it’s the Total Package Lex Luger taking on the WCW U.S Champion. Take it away David Penzer.

The cameras move to the ring.

David Penzer: Our next contest tonight is a singles match and is also a quarter finals match in the tournament to crown a new number one contender for Scott Steiner’s WCW World Heavyweight title. Introducing first accompanied to the ring by “Nature Boy” Ric Flair and Buff Bagwell. Weighing in at 283 pounds he is from the Windy City of Chicago Illinois, he is the Total Package Lex Luger.

Magnificent Seven music hits as Lex Luger makes his way out first which is closely followed by Bagwell and Flair. Luger climbs into the ring as Bagwell and Flair take there positions at ringside.

David Penzer: And his opponent, he is weighing in tonight at 279 pounds, he is the WCW U.S Champion, Mike Awesome.

Totally Awesome hits as Mike Awesome makes his way out onto the ramp way. He has the belt around his waist as the fans begin to cheer the champion. He walks down the ramp way and then climbs into the ring to join his opponent Lex Luger.

Match four, Quarter finals match: Lex Luger W/ Buff Bagwell and Ric Flair Vs WCW U.S Champion Mike Awesome.

Both men use high impact moves throughout the match. Awesome has control of the match.

Closing minutes: Awesome takes down Luger with a big clothesline. He then psyches up the crowd as the fans begin to shout Awesomes name. Awesome helps Luger back to his feet and whips him towards the ropes, Awesome nails Luger with a big boot to the jaw. Luger is laid out in the middle of the ring. Awesome begins to climb to the top rope and signals for the frog splash. Flair climbs up to the apron and distracts the referee as Bagwell climbs onto the apron as well. Bagwell has a steel chair in his hands. He swings the chair at Awesome and nails it over the back of the U.S champion. Awesome falls of the top rope and to the mat. Luger hooks the near leg as the referee turns around.

1.…………………………………………

2.…………………….……….......………

3...…… No, Awesome gets a shoulder up​

Bagwell and Flair are livid. They cant believe it that Awesome kicked out. Flair begins to climb back up to the apron when security suddenly charge down the ramp way. The security guards begin to haul Flair and Bagwell away from the ringside area. They get taken to the backstage area as Awesome and Luger continue to slug it out in the ring. Awesome kicks Luger in the gut and nails him with a huge right hand, which knocks Luger down to the mat. Awesome climbs through the middle rope and is ready to leap over the top rope. Luger climbs back to his feet and gets met with a huge shoulder block from Awesome who uses the ropes as a spring board.

Meanwhile in the backstage are Flair asks the security guards who they are working for, they tell him for the new owners. Flair sees Sanders down the corridor and tells him to get someone on it.

Back in the ring and Awesome gets back to his feet, he bounces of the ropes and hit’s a running splash. He hooks the far leg.

1.……………………………................

2.……………………………...............

3... No Luger gets a shoulder up.​

Awesome lifts Luger up by the hair. He whips Luger into the turnbuckle, Awesome charges at Luger but Luger swaps position with Mickey Jay. Awesome nails the referee in the corner. Luger hit’s the ropes on the other side and hits forearm to the head of Mike Awesome. Luger is back in control of the match up. As Luger celebrates Reno, Mark Jindrak and Shawn Stasiak make there way down the ramp way, Reno grabs a chair from ringside as the three men climb into the ring. Luger holds up Awesome as Reno swings the steel chair but Awesome ducks and Luger gets hit in the top of the head with the chair. Awesome then kicks the chair into Reno’s face. Stasiak and Jindrak both nail with Awesome with punches as they grab his arms and whip him into the ropes. They go for a double clothesline but Awesome ducks and hit’s the ropes on the other side, he bounces of and hit’s a huge double clothesline to take out both men. He lifts Stasiak up and throws him over the top rope, he then hit’s a big boot to Jindrak which knocks him through the middle rope. Awesome turns around nails a big clothesline which knocks Reno over the top rope and to the arena floor. Awesome turns around and lifts the steel chair up he waffles it over Lugers back then tosses it to the arena floor. He turns around and helps Luger back to his feet and sticks hi head between his leg, he lifts him into the air and hit’s a running Awesome bomb, he awakens the referee and he makes the count.

1.……………………………................

2.……………………………................

3.……………………………................

Awesome picks up the win and advances in the tournament.​

Mike Awesome wins at 5.39 with the running Awesome bomb, he advances to the semi finals of the tournament. Awesome grabs his title belt from ringside and jumps the guard rail and makes his way through the crowd. The Natural Born Thrillers get back to there feet at ringside as Lex Luger begins to get to his feet. Luger looks down at the Thrillers an begins to scream and shout at them he storms out of the ring and up the ramp way. The cameras pan to Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone.

Tony Schiavone: Mike Awesome advances in the tournament but Lex Luger didn’t look happy at the Natural Born Thrillers for effectively costing him this match.

Mike Tenay: Well when the security guards took Buff Bagwell and Ric Flair to the back we saw a complete change in the match. We then find out that the security team were working for the new owners. Then Ric Flair the WCW President who has Mike Sanders in his back pocket gets some of Sanders Natural Born Thrillers to get involved in the match.

Tony Schiavone: But as you have just seen, they cost Luger the match and he didn’t look happy at what happened. Anyhow Mike Awesome has advanced to the semi finals of this tournament.

Mike Tenay: But now we are going back to Mean Gene Okerlund who is standing by with The Cat Ernest Miller.

The camera pans around to Mean Gene who is standing by with the former WCW Commissioner The Cat Ernest Miller.

Mean Gene Okerlund: Ernest Miller over the past few months you have been at the hands of several attacks from the Magnificent Seven and also at the hands of the Natural Born Thrillers, what are your thoughts about these attacks.

The Cat: Gene, all these punk assess have been beating me down for too long and tonight it stops. When I face “The Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett tonight I’m going to hit my feliner and pick up the victory, not only for myself but for all the other guys who have been fighting of the attacks of the Magnificent Seven and the Natural Born Thrillers. Those guys are Mike Awesome, Kronik and most recently the return of Sting and Booker T.

Mean Gene Okerlund: What do you see happening in the future regarding yourself and the attacks.

The Cat: Well Mike Awesome is holding his own and has advanced in the tournament. Kronik were taking out last week and I’m not sure when they will be back but currently we are holding our own and think that we can take out the Magnificent Seven and the Natural Born Thrillers for good.

Mean Gene Okerlund: And what about tonight’s match with Jarrett, do you think you have what it takes to advance in the tournament and possibly get the title shot against Scott Steiner?

The Cat: I think that you should call me momma and tell her I’m about to woop Jarrett’s ass tonight. Now I’m outta here.

Cat walks away from the interview area but gets drilled with a super kick to the jaw by Chuck Palumbo. Palumbo and Sean O`Haire begin to beat down the Cat. Chuck lifts the Cat up as O`Haire drills him in the head with his tag team title belt. The two men begin to put the boot to the Cat as Gene Okerlund tries to stop the attack. Both men lift there title belts of the floor and walk away from a bloody mess that is the Cat Ernest Miller.
Commercial break.​

We come back from the break and David Penzer is ready to introduce our next match.

David Penzer: Our next contest tonight will be a quarter final match in the title tournament. Introducing first, representing the Magnificent Seven, he’s the man with all the stroke, the “Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett.

Chosen One hits as Jeff Jarrett makes his way out onto the ramp way. He has his guitar over his right shoulder as he struts down the ramp way. The fans boo as he shouts at the fans. He climbs into the ring and takes of his sunglasses. He snatches the microphone from Penzer.

Jeff Jarrett: Shut up and sit your fat asses down.

Heat from the fans

Jeff Jarrett: Tonight I advance in the tournament and ensure that Scott Steiner does not have an opponent at Spring Stampede, so listen up slap nuts, Cat tonight I’m going break the acoustic equalizer right over your head so come on down.

The Cats music hits but he doesn’t come down the ramp way. David Penzer snatches the microphone back.

David Penzer: And his opponent The Cat Ernest Miller.

The cats music stops then begins again. But still nobody comes out from the back. The big screen shows that the Cat is still lying near the interview area but is being attended to by some medics. Jarrett leaves the ring and makes his way back there. He finds the Cat on the floor and pushes the medics out of the way. He lifts the Cat back to his feet and begins to move him towards the ring. He delivers punches to the Cat and he brings him onto to the ramp way. Jarrett pushes the Cat and he rolls down the ramp way. Jarrett once again struts down the ramp to join his opponent. He lifts the Cat up and whips him into the steel guard rail. Jarrett drags the Cat towards the ring as he throughs him under the bottom rope. Jarrett’s walks around ringside to the steel steps and casually climbs into the ring. Billy Silverman calls for the bell.

Match five, Quarter finals match: The Cat Ernest Miller Vs The “Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett.

Jarrett walks across the ring and looks down at the bloody body of the Cat. He stomps on the chest of the Cat as he celebrates to the crowd. The crowd give him heat, he looks down at the Cat and lifts him up into the air. He nails him with a big right upper cut then a forearm to the side of the head. He then delivers a standing drop kick which knocks The Cat to the mat. Jarrett takes his “Slap Nuts” t-shirt off and begins to strangle the Cat with it. He pulls back as he begins to choke the Cat. Billy Silverman begins to count to five as Jarrett lets go at four so he doesn’t get disqualified. Jarrett looks down at the bloody head and face of the former Commissioner and a wide smirk appears over the face of Jeff Jarrett. He picks the Cat up to his feet and throughs him into the ropes, Jarrett hit’s the ropes and collides with Ernest Miller with a back elbow to the jaw. Jarrett covers.

1.……………………………......................

2.……………………………......................

3.…No The Cat kicks out of the cover.​

Jarrett takes the Cat and throws him through the middle rope and to the arena floor. Jarrett kicks the Cat to the head and then Irish whips him into the guard rail once again. Jarrett walks over and takes the steel chair from the ringside area. Billy Silverman goes to take the steel chair from Jarrett but Jarrett tells the referee to ask the timekeeper what the time of the match is. Silverman turns around as Jarrett swings the chair at the Cat. The Cat ducks and the hits super kick into the chair which ricochets into the face of Jeff Jarrett. The referee turns around to see both men laid out on the floor. Silverman climbs back into the ring and begins to start counting the two men out.

1.….
2.….
3.….
4.….
5.….
Both men stir as Jarrett gets to one knee.
6.….
The Cat gets back to his feet.
7.….
Jarrett gets back to his feet and rolls back into the ring.
8.….
9.….
The Cat rolls into to join his opponent and doesn’t get counted out.​

Jarrett swings a right hand at the Cat but the Cat blocks it and delivers a right hand to Jarrett. Jarrett swings against but the Cat ducks this time and as Jarrett turns around he gets kicked in the gut. The Cat does the splits and then hit’s a upper cut to the jaw of Jarrett. The fans erupt as the bloody Cat regains control of the match up. Cat hit’s the ropes and drops a arm across the wind pipe of Jarrett. The Cat gets back to his feet and climbs to the outside of the ring, he begins to search under the ring as Jarrett stirs inside the ring. The Cat pulls out a red shoe. The fans cheer as the Cat climbs back into the ring and puts the red shoe on his right foot. The Cat lines up Jarrett for the feliner as Jarrett gets back to his feet. Jarrett turns around and the Cat goes to hit the feliner but the referee stops him before he can hit the move and tells the Cat to take of the shoe. The Cat agrees as Jarrett rolls to the outside. The referee takes the shoe of and walks outside to put it at ringside. The Cat walks over to the ropes and tries to grabs Jarrett by the hair. But Jarrett has his guitar and nails the Cat over the head with it. Jarrett rolls back in the ring and hooks the far leg, Billy Silverman rolls back in the ring and makes the count.

1.……………………………...........

2.……………………………...........

3.……………………………...........

Jarrett’s done it and he advances into the semi finals of the tournament. Jarrett wins after the guitar shot at 3.48.​

The match finishes and the cameras pan to the backstage area were Mike Sanders is sitting in his office. He doesn’t look happy as Reno, Mark Jindrak and Shawn Stasiak walk into the office.
Mike Sanders: What the hell are you three playing at? You want to cost me my Commissionership and everything I have given to you guys, everything I have done for you. You go out there and cost Lex Luger his match and then Mike Awesome takes all of you out. Your an embarrassment you might just have cost me everything I have strived to be in WCW.

Shawn Stasiak: You told us to take out Mike Awesome.

Mike Sanders: And what did you do?

Reno: We got beaten down.

Mike Sanders: Yeah by one man. Why couldn’t you have taken a leaf out of O`Haire and Palumbos book?

Mark Jindrak: Its always about them, we can do what they can do and maybe even better than they can.

Mike Sanders: No, and they proved it tonight, who are the tag team champions?

Reno: O`Haire and Palumbo.

Mike Sanders: Who managed to get the job done in their little tasks that I set tonight?

Reno: O`Haire and Palumbo.

Mike Sanders: Exactly. That just proved my point. They get the job done and I can rely on them. Unlike you three. Now get out of my office before Ric Flair, Lex Luger or any other member of the Magnificent Seven come in here.

Stasiak, Jindrak and Reno all leave the office as Sanders scowls at them as they leave. Sanders sits back in his chair when there’s knock at the door.

Mike Sanders: Come in.

Sanders looks scared. Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo walk in to the office and a broad smile appears over the face of Mike Sanders.

Mike Sanders: Good job boys, I’m impressed with you two. I would just like to thank you for your efforts tonight. But as I have just told Stasiak, Reno and Jindrak I am not happy with there performance tonight. Ric Flair is going to be happy with you two. So congratulations gentleman I’m going to give you the rest of the night of, so go enjoy yourselves.

Sean O`Haire: Cheers boss. You talk to Flair about sorting us out with some big time title shots.

Mike Sanders: Don’t worry I will talk to Flair and sort something out.
O`Haire and Palumbo stand up and punch fists with Sanders and then leave the room. Sanders sits back far into his chair and feels happy about himself when the door swings open and Sanders face drops immediately. Ric Flair the Magnificent Seven and Midajah all storm in. Scott Steiner takes Sanders by the scruff of the neck and pins him on his office desk.

Scott Steiner: You want to screw me over and make me loose my title belt?

Mike Sanders: Course I don’t.

Scott Steiner: Well you better start talking, because you cost the Total Package his friggin match and if your not careful I’m going to have to defend this belt at the pay per view.

Ric Flair: I told you to do one thing Mike, take care of a few people and what do you do. You do a second rate job and cost Lex Luger his tournament match and let Mike Awesome advance in the tournament. I want some answers right now Sanders?

Mike Sanders: Well it was all Stasiak, Jindrak and Reno’s fault.

Ric Flair: You pin the blame on three smucks that you brought to WCW?

Mike Sanders: Course I do.

Ric Flair: Well Mike you tell Mark, Shawn and Reno that they are suspended. The blame is not all on the shoulders of those three, its down to you. So Mike you are now stripped of the Commissionership.

Mike Sanders: You cant do that!!!

Ric Flair: I just did it. I’m the President of this company and currently you are in no position to argue with me. Next week Mike you are going to face Lex Luger in one on one action because you are going to pay for what you have done tonight. Pick him up Scotty.

Steiner lifts Sanders of the table and holds him in front of Flair. Flair sucker punches him in the jaw and then begins to stomp on the former Commissioner. He then straightens his tie and leaves the office. Steiner is the last to leave and he spits on Sanders.

Scott Steiner: Nobody will take my belt away from me.

Steiner follows the Magnificent Seven out of the office as Sanders lies on the ground not moving.
Commercial break.​

We come back from the break and Ric Flair is in the locker room of Team Canada. Major Gunns and Elix Skipper and sitting in chairs as Flair has his arm around Lance Storm.

Ric Flair: Your opponent at Spring Stampede will be the U.S champ Mike Awesome but wouldn’t you want to face him when he was injured or not 100%?

Lance Storm: Of course.

Ric Flair: Well how about you do me a favour and take him out. You would be doing yourself a favour.

Lance Storm: More like I would be doing you a favour, you see I don’t need your help because I’m from Calgary Alberta Canada and at Spring Stampede I will beat Mike Awesome whether he is 10%, 50% or 100%. I will lock him in the Canadian Maple leaf and watch his fat American hand slap the mat, then I shall watch the referee hand me what is rightfully mine. The WCW Canadian Heavyweight title.

Ric Flair: So I can count on you to take him out?

Lance Storm: I shall think about your offer.

Ric Flair stands up and looks at Major Gunns, he winks at the blonde and thrusts himself in her direction. She looks disgusted.

Ric Flair: How would you like to spend a night on space mountain?

Major Gunns: Why would I want a wrinkly sweaty man touching the most amazing female body in wrestling?
Lance Storm: And its all Canadian. So Ric get out of here before you say too much.

The camera pans around and we see Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay.

Tony Schiavone: Mike Sanders just got stripped of his Commissionership.

Mike Tenay: The thing is Tony, nobody is safe in there jobs currently. With Ric Flair as WCW President nobody can feel comfortable with there position right now in WCW.

Tony Schiavone: But last week we saw Mike Sanders being in the back pocket of Ric Flair and this week we see a mistake by Reno, Mark Jindrak and Shawn Stasiak cost him his job. I feel that Sanders is going to seek revenge on those three individuals.

Mike Tenay: But he has to go up against the Total Package Lex Luger next week on Monday Nitro.

Tony Schiavone: How about Ric Flair trying to get Lance Storm to take out Mike Awesome.

Mike Tenay: If Storm doesn’t do as he is told then he could become suspended or stripped of his title shot. Flair can do anything as he has full control over the company.

Tony Schiavone: With Ric Flair running around suspending people what could happen next?

Mike Tenay: Well we need to go to our main event match of the evening. Over to David Penzer.

The cameras pan to David Penzer.

David Penzer: Ladies and gentleman this is our main event of the evening. And it is the final quarter final match in the tournament to crown a new number one contender for Scott Steiner’s WCW World Heavyweight title. This match is scheduled for one fall and has a thirty minute time limit, introducing first representing the Magnificent Seven, accompanied to the ring at this time by the WCW President “Nature Boy” Ric Flair and the “Total Package” Lex Luger, he is Buff Bagwell.

Magnificent Seven music hits as Bagwell makes his way out onto the ramp way. Luger walks behind him in a tracksuit and Ric Flair is still wearing his suit. They walk slowly down the ramp way as Bagwell shows of his muscles to the booing crowd. They climb in the ring and Ric Flair snatches the microphone.

Ric Flair: Booker T tonight when you walk the aisle, and you step into the ring with buff daddy it will be your last encounter in a WCW ring. Because once Buff is finished then myself and Lex and a few of the other boys in the back will have a few parting shots for you as well. When Sting made his comeback last week it was the biggest mistake of his life. At Spring Stampede I will take him and break his leg in the figure four leg lock and he will have to leave WCW forever. Then when I have defeated him I will sign the contract with Stings blood and have all of the assets of WCW for myself and the Magnificent Seven. So Book, get down here so Buff can start what I will finish at Spring Stampede.

Don’t hate the player hate the game hits as Booker T makes his way down the ramp way to a huge pop from the fans. He climbs into the ring and begins to slug it out with Bagwell. Luger, Flair and Penzer all make there way to the outside. Senior referee Billy Silverman is in charge of the main event as he calls for the bell.

Main event, Quarter finals match: Buff Bagwell W/ Lex Luger and Ric Flair Vs Booker T.

Booker T hit’s consecutive right hands until Bagwell is backed onto the ropes, he hit’s a knife edge chop and then whips him onto the other side of the ring and Bagwell hit’s the ropes, Booker follows up with a back elbow to the jaw. Bagwell falls down to the mat as Booker gets the crowd pumped up. Bagwell lifts himself back up to his feet as Booker backs onto the ring ropes. He goes for a standing side kick but Bagwell ducks and rolls under the bottom rope to the arena floor. Luger and Flair help Bagwell to his feet as the fans erupt and begin to cheer for Booker.

Over the course of the match Booker and Bagwell both have control but Bagwell has Booker down for nearly five minutes when Booker gets hit in the back with a steel chair from Lex Luger. The referee didn’t see the chair shot and Bagwell capitalises with plenty of power moves to keep Booker grounded.

Closing minutes: Booker lines up Bagwell for the Harlem side kick but as Bagwell gets back to his feet, Luger climbs up to the apron and distracts Silverman and Booker. Bagwell walks up behind Booker and drills him with a low blow. Bagwell rolls up Booker as Luger drops down of the apron, Silverman turns around and makes the cover.

1.………………..………………........................

2.………..………………………........................

3.... No Booker gets the right shoulder up​

Flair and Luger are livid as Billy Silverman tells everyone that it was a two count. Bagwell lifts Booker up to his feet and drills him with a punch to the top of his head. Bagwell then grabs the head of Booker and throws him over the top rope and to the arena floor. Bagwell distracts the referee as Luger and Flair go to work on Booker. As Luger and Flair stomp on Booker the cameras spin around to the entrance way were Mike Awesome and Sting begin to sprint down the ramp way. Luger and Flair jump the guard rail and begin to escape through the crowd. Awesome jumps the rail and he begins to chase after Flair and Luger. Sting stays at ringside. Sting helps Booker to his feet and rolls him back into the ring. Bagwell begins to shout at Sting as Booker regains his feet. Bagwell turns around and turns his attention back to his opponent. He swings at Booker and tries to take him down with a clothesline but Booker ducks and locks him in the Book end. He lifts him in to the air and slams him down to the mat. He drapes a arm over Bagwell as Silverman makes the count.

1.…………………………….................

2.…………………………….................

3.…………………………….................

Booker wins with the book end and advances In the tournament.​

Sting climbs into the ring to celebrate with Booker. But as they embrace in the ring, Jarrett, Road Warrior Animal and the Steiner brothers begin to run down the ramp way. Scott Steiner climbs into the ring and drills Booker in the head with a led pipe. He then swings it at Sting but he ducks and manages to hold of the four men for a short period of time before the numbers take there toll. Jarrett lifts booker up and delivers the stroke. Rick Steiner picks Sting up and hit’s the death valley driver. Bagwell climbs to his feet and the five members of the Magnificent Seven stand victorious. Ric Flair and Lex Luger climb back over the guard rail, Luger climbs in the ring as Flair snatches a microphone from ringside. He climbs into the ring to join his faction.
Ric Flair: You see you cannot compete with the sheer numbers of the Magnificent Seven. Nobody is left to challenge us.
As he says this, Mike Awesome climbs over the guard rail and slides into the ring he begins to fight of the Magnificent Seven but he cannot compete with seven on one numbers. Scott Steiner drills him with a tea bone suplex as the Magnificent stand supreme as Flair prepares to speak again.
Ric Flair: As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. The Magnificent Seven is here to stay and at Spring Stampede I will defeat you Sting because you’re a piece of crap, you always have been and you always will be. Scotty pick him up.
Scott and Rick Steiner lift him up. Sting looks into the eyes of the “Nature Boy”. Flair slaps the face of Sting and then spits in his face. He kicks him in the groin as Sting crumples to the mat.
Ric Flair: Your a disgrace Sting, for coming back and even thinking that you had a chance of defeating me. Sting, Awesome and Booker there’s nobody to help you and at Spring Stampede you will all find this out.
As the Magnificent Seven prepare to leave the ring “Wolfpac” hits and “Big Sexy” Kevin Nash walks out on to the entrance ramp to the biggest pop of the night. He has a steel chair in his hands as the fans go absolutely nuts for Nash. The Magnificent Seven cant believe it as Nash runs to the ring with the steel chair in his hands. The Magnificent Seven scramble as Awesome, Sting and Booker begin to climb back to there feet. Nash snatches the microphone from Penzer who presents it to him. Nash lifts it up as the four men stare at the Magnificent Seven.

Kevin Nash: Ric Flair for too long you have been running your mouth and taking out the top WCW stars. And as of right now World Championship Wrestling is fitting back.

Huge pop from the crowd.

Kevin Nash: Myself and the three men standing with me tonight will be the corner stones of WCWs fight against the Magnificent Seven. And at Spring Stampede we will finally rid WCW of you seven men. I’m telling you now that I want a triple main event at Spring Stampede. Its obviously going to be Sting against you Ric. Then we have Scott against hopefully Booker T. Then I want the rest of you in a match I don’t care what the rules are or what I have to do. I want to get some revenge for myself and the rest of WCW. So you think about my challenge and get back to me next week on Nitro. But as of right now you are looking at WCW fighting back in this war.

We fade to black with Kevin Nash, Sting, Booker T and Mike Awesome all standing together in the middle of the ring with the Magnificent Seven standing on the apron in utter shock.
Quick results:​

The Elite Breed (Robert Roode and Sean Morley) defeated M.I.A (Hugh Morrus and the Wall) at 4.21 after outside interference from Lash Leroux.

Rick Steiner defeats Konnan at 5.11 after the death valley driver.

Chavo Guerrero pinned Billy Kidman at 8.41 after a brain buster. This match was a six man tag team with Shannon Moore and Evan Karagias on Chavos team. Rey Mysterio and WCW Cruiserweight champion Shane Helms were on Billy Kidman’s team.

Mike Awesome pinned Lex Luger at 5.39 after a running Awesome bomb.

Jeff Jarrett pinned the Cat at 3.48 after a guitar shot to the head.

Booker T pinned Buff Bagwell after the Book end at 11.48.​

#2 ·
Alright mate! First of all, this looks very good, well prersented etc, altough i would suggest getting rid of the spaces between superstars on your roster. But everything else looks very promising, i know most of the talent but we didnt get wcw over here so i dont know too much about it, anyway good lcuk with this

#5 ·
Liking it, hoping you either push a new babyface to the main event, *cough* Bagwell! Or bring back Goldberg, where is Booker btw?

#6 ·
Booker T got taken out by Scott Steiner at Mayhem 2000. He returned in real life a couple of weeks before Greed but he hasnt come back in my BTB. The rest of face main eventers are injured and have been taken out of WCW by the Magnificent Seven and Scott Steiner. Some have been released so you have to wait and see what happens with the main event.

#7 ·

Preview for Nitro 19.03.01​

Monday Nitro will be coming live to the Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri. We will be live on TNT at 8pm Eastern.

At WCW Greed the Magnificent Seven emerged victorious in all of their matches apart from one. We saw Scott Steiner retaining the WCW World Heavyweight title against DDP and we also saw Ric Flair and Jeff Jarrett defeating Dusty and Dustin Rhodes in a retirement match. Totally Buff, Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell defeated Lash Leroux and Hugh Morrus in a tag team match up when Lash walked away from his partner. Rick Steiner was the only member of the Magnificent Seven to loose at Greed and that was to the dominant WCW United States Heavyweight champion Mike Awesome. What’s next for the Magnificent Seven as well as the WCW U.S champion Mike Awesome?

Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo of the Natural Born Thrillers successfully defended their tag team titles against Billy Kidman and Konnan of the Filthy Animals. But after the match Kronik came down to the ring and a fight erupted between the two teams. Are Kronik going to be the new challengers for O`Haire and Palumbo`s titles or will they be denied by WCW Commissioner “Above Average” Mike Sanders?

“Sugar” Shane Helms defeated Chavo Guerrero for the WCW Cruiserweight title. After many months of trying to win the belt, Helms finally won the title at Greed. Chavo is going to be livid with the outcome, will these two men collide on Nitro?

Lance Storm bested Kanyon in there match up and became the number one contender for the U.S title, we will hear from Lance Storm about his title match and his recent winning streak in WCW. Lance Storm will be facing Konnan of the Filthy Animals in one on one action, lets see how the number one contender for the WCW U.S champion fairs in his match.

Crowbar won the WCW Hardcore title from Meng at Greed. Crowbar has proved he will do anything in his power to keep the belt around his waist. We will hear from Crowbar about winning the Hardcore belt at Greed.

Confirmed matches on Monday Nitro:​

WCW Hardcore champion Crowbar Vs Bam Bam Bigelow
Lance Storm Vs Konnan
Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman in tag team action.
Mike Awesome in singles action.

Tune in to Monday Nitro to see these matches, plus many more great encounters.​

Bookers Note: Nitro should be up by Monday or Tuesday.​

#9 ·

WCW Monday Nitro 19.03.01

Nitro opens with pyro as the fans go crazy and WCW is live from the Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri. A video package highlights what happened last night at WCW Greed. The video finishes with WCW World Heavyweight champion Scott Steiner and the rest of the Magnificent Seven standing over the bloody body of Diamond Dallas Page. The camera pans round to the announce team of Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone.​

Tony Schiavone: Welcome to Monday Nitro. We are live tonight from the Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri. We have just come of the back of the biggest WCW event ever. Last night at WCW Greed we saw two WCW titles change hand. Crowbar defeated Meng for the WCW Hardcore title, also last night “Sugar” Shane Helms finally reached his goal to become the WCW Cruiserweight title in a triple threat match. After hitting the nightmare on Helms street he then pinned his former partner Shannon Moore to win his first WCW title.

Mike Tenay: Well Tony, last night at WCW Greed we saw Diamond Dallas Page getting beaten down by the Magnificent Seven. Thus letting Scott Steiner synch in the Steiner Recliner and get the submission victory.

Tony Schiavone: With Scott Steiner as WCW World Heavyweight champion and Ric Flair as the WCW President, the Magnificent Seven cannot be touched. I hear that the Magnificent Seven have something to say regarding last nights matches.

The cameras change from being in the arena with Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone to being in the backstage area. The Magnificent Seven are in a room by themselves. They are all wearing tuxes with black ties. At the front of the room are three brown coffins. The Magnificent Seven are joined by Midajah. Everyone are all sitting on chairs and are dabbing there eyes with handkerchiefs. Then as the WCW President “Nature boy” Ric Flair stands up a message flashes on the screen.​

R.I.P

1940 - 2001

Here lie Dusty and Dustin Rhodes as well as Diamond Dallas Page.

Their careers are now over and have been finished by the Magnificent Seven.

Ric Flair walks to the front of the room and stands beside the three coffins. The rest of the Magnificent Seven are all quietly crying.

Ric Flair: Today we are here to say our final good byes to three peoples careers. The three men I am talking about are the “American Dream” Dusty Rhodes, his son who has no talent whatsoever, Dustin Rhodes. Last but not least we come to the man who got beaten nearly to death by the Magnificent Seven last night, Diamond Dallas Page. As of last night myself along with Jeff Jarrett and the WCW World Heavyweight champion, Scott Steiner ended the careers of these three men. In our tag team match last night, myself and Jeff Jarrett beat the holy hell out of both of the Rhodes. You see when I, the WCW President decides that someone’s career must come to an end, well everyone knows that ill do it. Lets look back over the past few months and see who the greatest faction in wrestling, the Magnificent Seven has either put on the shelf. Or plain and simply retired for ever.

A video airs of Goldberg, Sting, Booker T, the Rhodes, DDP, Sid and Kevin Nash all are shown on the video all having R.I.P across the screen in front of them.​

Ric Flair: You see, when the Nature Boy and his faction of elite wrestlers wants to retire someone, then we will do it. And as of right now, there is nobody left to retire. But back to tonight’s proceedings, we are hear to talk about the careers of the Rhodes and DDP. So I would like to invite up here to join me. My tag team partner from last night, the “Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett.

Jeff Jarrett stands up from his seat. He’s holding a guitar over his right shoulder and he walks forward to join Ric Flair at the front of the room. Jarrett shakes hands with Flair before he begins to address the Magnificent Seven.​

Jeff Jarrett: Last night at WCW Greed the “Chosen One” and the “Nature Boy” finally ended the career of the Rhodes boys. Over the past few weeks Dusty Rhodes has been getting involved in the Magnificent Sevens business. So last night I lifted his fat body to his feet and rattled the acoustic equalizer over his head. Then the WCW President, Ric Flair slapped on the figure four, and the result was inevitable in the end. Over the last few weeks the son of Dusty Rhodes, slap nuts himself, Dustin Rhodes as been trying to take me out and mess with the plans of the Magnificent Seven. I finished his career last night when I hit him with a guitar and delivered the most deadly move in wrestling history, the stroke. So now I would like to introduce the WCW World Heavyweight champion, “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner.

Scott Steiner stands up and walks to the front of the room to join Jarrett and Flair. He has his World Title draped over his right shoulder. He shakes hands with Flair and Jarrett. Jarrett moves past him and goes and retakes his seat. Steiner looks into the camera and pretends to cry hysterically.​

Scott Steiner: At WCW Greed last night I witnessed a man who I grew up watching as a kid get destroyed. I am not talking about Dusty Rhodes. I am talking about Diamond “I’m Washed up” Dallas Page. Over the past few months I have been a non stop wrecking machine, and last night the Magnificent Seven cut away the last three cancers in this company. The last person to be destroyed was DDP. I took his old carcass and through him around last night. I made him bleed from his head, I made him beg for mercy. So like the merciful World Champion I am, I locked him in the Steiner Recliner until he fell unconscious.

The Magnificent Seven all cheer loudly as Steiner depicts what happened to DDP last night at Greed.​

Scott Steiner: So to close out this ceremony I would like to ask the Undertakers to come in and help us take these coffins out.

Four men walk through the door and the end of the room. They lift the first coffin up and take him out.​

Ric Flair: There are four men left in WCW who stand in my way between having full control of everyone and everything in the company and those four men are the Cat Ernest Miller, Kronik and the WCW United States Heavyweight champion Mike Awesome. And tonight on Monday Nitro I am going to make three matches.

The Undertakers walk back into the room and pick up the second coffin and carry it out of the room.​

Ric Flair: So tonight the Cat you are going to be taking on the “Dog Face Gremlin” Rick Steiner. Kronik you will be taking on Totally Buff in tag team action, with the winners of that match will take on the WCW Tag Team champions Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo at Spring Stampede. Lastly in the main event of the evening, its going to be the “Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett taking on Mike Awesome with the WCW United States Heavyweight title on the line.

The undertakers walk back into the room and go to lift the third coffin. But they cant seem to be able to lift it. Ric Flair looks at the undertakers.​

Ric Flair: I am paying you to take these coffins away.

Undertaker: We cant lift it.

Ric Flair: Oh that must be Dusty in that coffin. Boys help the undertakers lift Dusty up.

The Magnificent Seven get to there feet and help the undertakers lift the third coffin. Flair, Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett and Midajah watch the coffin being taken out of the room.​

Commercial break​

We come back from the commercial break and David Penzer is ready in the ring to announce the opening contest on WCW Monday Nitro.​

David Penzer: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the opening contest of WCW Monday Nitro. Already in the ring weighing in at a combined weight of 387 pounds, here are Brian Kendrick and Chris Sabin.

Both men wave to the crowd but they get no response.​

David Penzer: And there opponents in this match, at a combined weight of 418 pounds, representing the Filthy Animals and accompanied by Tygress, here are Rey Mysterio Junior and Billy Kidman.

The Filthy Animals music hit’s the two men and Tygress make there way out. The fans give them a good crowd response as they make there way into the ring. Tygress stays at ringside as Kidman and Sabin are going to be the two men starting out this match.​

Match one: Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio Junior W/ Tygress VS Chris Sabin and Brian Kendrick.

The match was a high flying affair with lots of moves being performed from the inside to the outside and plenty of moves from the top ropes.

Closing Minutes:
Kidman and Rey Mysterio have control of Brian Kendrick in the ring as Sabin is on the arena floor. Kidman hit’s a baseball slide into Sabin as he crashes into the guard rail. Rey Mysterio whips Kendrick in to the ropes and hit’s a spinning heel kick to the jaw of Kendrick. Kidman gets back to his feet and lifts Kendrick back up he puts him on the top rope. Mysterio goes up to join him and hit’s a top rope Franken Steiner from the top rope. Kidman covers
1.……………………………...​

2.……………………………..

3.…………………………….

The Filthy Animals pick up a victory in this tag team match. Tygress comes into the ring and hugs Mysterio. Kidman raises Mysterios hand into the air. Kidman pins Brian Kendrick at 4.29 after a Franken Steiner.

Chavo Guerreros music hits as he makes his way out from the back. He’s wearing jeans and a shirt as he makes his way to the ring. He no longer has the WCW Cruiserweight title as he lost it to Sugar Shane Helms in a three way match. He walks down the aisle way to loud boos from the crowd. He gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.​

Chavo Guerrero: Last night I lost my WCW Cruiserweight title in a triple threat match, you see I never got pinned or was never made to submit. So Salty Shane Helms you better not get too comfortable with my belt around your waist because very soon ill be taking my title belt back.

Rey Mysterio takes a microphone and looks into the eyes of Chavo.​

Rey Mysterio: Chavo, you see last night at Greed your not the only person who had a match. You see in my match, I defeated Elix Skipper to become the number one contender for the WCW Cruiserweight title. And when Shane Helms won the belt from you I was happy because I knew that I can put on a better match with him that I ever could do with you.

The fans cheer as Chavo looks shocked.​

Chavo Guerrero: You see Rey, you may have a match for the Cruiserweight title at Spring Stampede, but I still have my return match clause. If I lost the belt I could get my rematch and at Spring Stampede I may well take it. But as of right now you are standing in my ring and you are disrespecting the greatest Cruiserweight ever to grace this planet.

Rey Mysterio: Greatest on the plant huh? How about you prove it!

Chavo Guerrero: You want a match, you want to experience what the best in the world can do? Your on.

Natural Born Thrillers music hits as the WCW Commissioner Mike Sanders makes his way out. He’s got a microphone in his hand.​

Mike Sanders: I am the Commissioner and I make the matches in WCW. Neither of you have the power to do that. So I have got a little proposition for you. So far we have two people who want to be in the match against “Sugar” Shane Helms at Spring Stampede, so how about we make it four competitors rather than three.

Fans pop for Sanders announcement.​

Mike Sanders: Next week on Monday Nitro, its going to be Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio Junior and the WCW Cruiserweight champion “Sugar” Shane Helms taking on Chavo Guerrero and the newly reformed 2 Count, Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore.

The fans cheers loudly.​

Mike Sanders: Shut up you stupid red necks, I have got more to say.

The fans boo Sanders.​

Mike Sanders: And the stipulations of the match go like this, if Chavos team wins it will be a four way elimination match at Spring Stampede, Shane Helms defending against Rey Mysterio, Shannon Moore and Chavo Guerrero. But if Rey Mysterio team wins it will also be a four man elimination match but it will be Kidman instead of Shannon Moore in the match. Good luck for next week gentlemen.

Mysterio and Kidman stare down Chavo.​

Commercial break​

We come back from the Commercial break and the cameras are on Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone.​

Tony Schiavone: Well Mike Sanders just laid down the law to the Cruiserweights.

Mike Tenay: But Sugar Shane Helms must not be happy about being put into a four corners elimination match. He just won the title belt last night, just 24 hours later he’s being put in a match against 3 other wrestlers at Spring Stampede. I think that the odds are against “Sugar” Shane Helms at the pay per view.

Tony Schiavone: We haven’t heard Helms opinion on this matter but I am sure we will hear from him later on tonight. Also tonight we have three big matches that were made by Ric Flair earlier on tonight and they will also have stipulations regarding Spring Stampede. The former Commissioner the Cat Ernest Miller will take on the “Dog Face Gremlin” Rick Steiner in one on one action.

Mike Tenay: Not forgetting the tag team match between Totally Buff taking on Kronik with the winning team taking on the WCW World Tag Team champions Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo at Spring Stampede. And then finally in our main event of the evening we have U.S Heavyweight champion Mike Awesome taking on the “Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett with Awesomes title belt on the line. We could see either Jeff Jarrett or Mike Awesome taking on the number one contender for the U.S title Lance Storm at Spring Stampede.

Tony Schiavone: Well that’s what’s still to come fans but up next we have the psychotic and deranged WCW Hardcore champion Crowbar taking on Bam Bam Bigelow, and the match will be contested under hardcore rules. Lets take a look at the video concerning Crowbar.

The video airs of WCW Hardcore champion Crowbar assaulting Meng and Bam Bam Bigelow at Superbrawl Revenge. He then took the Hardcore title and began proclaiming that he was the rightful owner of the belt. Then it shows Crowbar officially winning the title from Meng at WCW Greed. We then pan back to the ring where David Penzer has a microphone in his hand.​

David Penzer: Ladies and gentlemen this is our next contest tonight on WCW Nitro, introducing first from Asbury Park, weighing in at 328 pounds here is Bam Bam Bigelow.

Bam Bams music hits as Bigelow makes his way out from the backstage area. The fans give him a reasonable response as he walks to the ring. He gets to a about halfway to the ring before Crowbar runs down and jumps him from behind with a crowbar. He drills him in the back and begins to lay waste to Bam Bam. Bigelow falls to the floor as Crowbar drops the crowbar and puts the boot to his opponent. He lifts Bigelow up to his feet and drags him towards the ring. He slams him head first into the apron before whipping him back first into the steel steps. Crowbar looks into the camera and laughs like a maniac. He then walks around to Bigelow and lifts him back to his feet. He pushes him into the ring. Crowbar then picks up a steel chair from the ringside area. Crowbar slides back into the ring and this match is finally under way.​

Match two, Non title: WCW Hardcore champion Crowbar VS Bam Bam Bigelow.

Crowbar repeatedly cracks Bigelow with the chair before he climbs to the outside and grabs a table from under the ring. He slides the table into the ring and begins to put it into position. Bigelow is on his knees as Crowbar lifts the chair once again and drills Bigelow right between the eyes. Crowbar laughs loudly as the fans boo Crowbar. He then lifts Bigelow up to his feet and places him on to the table. Crowbar then proceeds to go to the top rope. He jumps of the top rope and nails a guillotine leg drop onto Bigelow which drives him though the table. Crowbar covers
1.…………………………….​

2.…………………………….

3.…………………………….

The WCW Hardcore champion Crowbar picks up this win at 1.24

He looks down at Bigelow who has been busted open by the chair shot he received from Crowbar. Crowbar begins to hammer Bigelow with continuous right hands to the skull. Suddenly the Tongan monster Meng runs down from the backstage area. He climbs into the ring as Crowbar scatters. Crowbar then begins to walk up the ramp way. Meng looks over Bam Bam Bigelow. On the ramp way Crowbar looks down at his knuckles which has the blood of Bigelow on them. Crowbar looks down at the blood and licks the blood of and begins to laugh like a mad man. The cameras then backstage were we see Mean Gene Okerlund standing by with Team Canada.​

Gene Okerlund: Lance Storm last night at WCW Greed you defeated Kanyon to become the number one contender for the WCW U.S Heavyweight title at Spring Stampede. But due to Ric Flairs announcement earlier on tonight Mike Awesome will have to defend his title before then, how do you feel about this.

Lance Storm: You see Gene, last night I defeated Kanyon with the Canadian Maple Leaf, and at Spring Stampede I will also put the Canadian Maple Leaf on either Jeff Jarrett or Mike Awesome, to me it doesn’t matter who I put in the best submission move to come out of Canada on. I’m still going to walk out of the Pay per view with the Canadian Heavyweight title once again around my waist.

Gene Okerlund: You seem pretty confident about becoming the WCW United States Heavyweight champion once again, but what about what happened a few weeks ago when the Filthy Animals got involved in one of your matches.

Lance Storm: Canadian heavyweight title Gene, and don’t forget that. And regarding the Filthy Animals, there may be only two of us in Team Canada at the present time but believe me we are growing, and soon we will have a faction that will be far and beyond ahead of the Filthy Animals, the Magnificent Seven and the Natural Born Thrillers and you can mark my words on that.

Elix Skipper and Lance Storm leave the interview set as Gene Okerlund glares in there direction.​

Gene Okerlund: I hate Canadians. Back to you guys.

The cameras pan around to the announcers once again.​

Tony Schiavone: Well as you just heard Team Canada is apparently growing according to Lance Storm. Ill be interested to see who the new members will be, but first we need to go to a commercial break, but when we come back we have got Kronik taking on Totally Buff with the winners facing O`Haire and Palumbo at Spring Stampede. See you after this short break.

Commercial break​

We come back from the break and we go to the backstage area where Hugh Morrus is standing in the locker room with Sergeant A-Wall.​

Hugh Morrus: What the hell was that about last night. Why did Lash just walk out?

Sergeant A-Wall: Hugh I don’t know, ring him and ask him.

Hugh Morrus: I tried earlier and I had no response, what are we going to do? First Chavo turns his back on the M.I.A and now Lash has done the same.

Sergeant A-Wall: I don’t think he’s turning his back on the M.I.A, I just think something’s wrong.

Hugh Morrus: I am going to find him you stay here and ill see you later.

Sergeant A-Wall: See you in a bit.

Morrus walks to the door and opens it up he walks through the door way and begins to walk down the corridor. He hears a noise further on down the corridor. Morrus begins to move more hastily. He turns left and there’s a door way which is open. Hugh sticks his head in side and gets waffled between the eyes with a steel chair shot. Lash Leroux emerges from the door way and drops the chair he then repeatedly nails Hugh Morrus in the head with right hands. Lash then gets of Hugh and looks down at him.​

Lash Leroux: You sure as hell aren’t laughing now.

Lash walks of as Hugh Morrus is left holding his forehead. The camera pans back inside the arena as David Penzer is in the ring once again and is ready to introduce the next match.​

David Penzer: Coming up next is the number one contenders match for the WCW World Tag Team champions. The winner of this match will face Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo at Spring Stampede for the WCW Tag Team Titles. Introducing first representing the Magnificent Seven, accompanied by Road Warrior Animal, they weigh in at a combined weight of 526 pounds. They are Buff Bagwell and Lex Luger and together they are Totally Buff.

Magnificent Seven music hits as Totally Buff come out accompanied by Road Warrior Animal. They make there way to the ring looking pretty cocky, the fans boo the three men loudly as they enter the ring. Buff Bagwell takes a microphone from the ringside area.​

Buff Bagwell: You see you stupid hicks, when the Magnificent Seven want something done they do everything in their power to get the job done. So tonight Kronik, you two are going to come down to this ring and you will experience the genius that is Totally Buff. You tell them Lex.

Bagwell hands the microphone to Luger as the fans boo louder than ever.​

Lex Luger: After tonight when we are victorious.

Luger points to Bagwell and himself.​

Lex Luger: We will go on to Spring Stampede and defeat these cocky hot shots the Natural Born Thrillers, and take there tag team belts.

Kroniks music hits as Bryan Clarke and Brian Adams make there way out. They climb into the ring and begin to exchange punches with Totally Buff. The referee makes Road Warrior Animal get out of the ring.​

Match three, number one contenders for the WCW World Tag Team Titles: Totally Buff W/ Road Warrior Animal VS Kronik.

The match goes back and forth, before Totally Buff take control of the match and begin to keep Bryan Clarke from making a tag.

Closing minutes: Adams and Bagwell are in the ring. Bagwell hit’s a suplex on Adams and signals that hes going for the Buff blockbuster. Mean while on the arena floor Lex Luger holds Bryan Clarke up. Road Warrior Animal lifts up a steel chair and swings the chair at Clarke. Clarke ducks though and Luger gets waffled in the top of the head with the steel chair. Clarke then turns around and hit’s a big boot into the chair which bounces of Animals head. Luger and Animal are both down as Buff Bagwell climbs to the top rope. He signals to the crowd that hes going for the Buff blockbuster. Clarke climbs on the apron and pushes Bagwell of the middle rope. Clarke climbs in the ring as Adams gets back to his feet. They both lock Bagwell in the high times. The double choke slam performed by Kronik, Brian Adams makes the cover.
1.……………………………​

2.……………………………

3.……………………………

Brian Adams pins Buff Bagwell following the high times at 6.59. This means that Kronik are the number one contenders for the Natural Born Thrillers titles.

As Kronik celebrate in the ring Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo climb over the guard rail, they came through the crowd. They both slide into the ring. Kronik turn around but both get driller with super kicks. O`Haire lifts Clarke up and whips him into the ropes, he then nails Clarke with a vicious clothesline. Palumbo puts the boot to Adams. Palumbo then lifts Adams up and holds him in position. O`Haire then hit’s the ropes and drills Adams right between the eyes with his title belt. Bryan Clarke gets to his knees but also gets hit with a title belt to the head from Palumbo. The Natural Born Thrillers stand over the new number one contenders and look pretty impressed with there efforts tonight. The cameras then pan to Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay.​

Tony Schiavone: Kronik are our new number one contenders for the WCW World Tag Team championships. But obviously Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo wanted to send a message to there challengers at Spring Stampede.

Mike Tenay: Well Ric Flair is not going to be happy with the performance of Totally Buff this evening. He wanted Kronik to be taken care of and now they have the chance to become the WCW World Tag Team champions.

Tony Schiavone: Well I hear we need to go backstage as Mean Gene Okerlund are standing by with the Filthy Animals.

The cameras pan backstage to the locker room where Konnan, Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman and Tygress are standing by with Mean Gene Okerlund.​

Gene Okerlund: Earlier on this evening WCW Commissioner Mike Sanders made a match for Spring Stampede. So what do you think about this situation Rey Mysterio Junior?

Rey Mysterio: Gene, you see when Shane Helms won the Cruiserweight title at Greed he didn’t imagine who would be challenging him next, but in WCW we have the most competitive division in the world. So Shane you better believe that people want your belt, but I know you’re a fighting champion, and next week when we face of in that six man tag it will determine who else will be in the match at WCW Spring Stampede. Whether its Billy Kidman or Shannon Moore as the fourth man you know that the match will be one of the best Cruiserweight spectacles ever.

Gene Okerlund: So Billy Kidman what are your thoughts about next week?

Billy Kidman: Next week is my chance to get into the title match at Spring Stampede, so I will not only be trying for our team to win the match but also to prove to everyone that I am one of the best Cruiserweights around.

Theres a knock at the door and “Sugar” Shane Helms walks into the locker room with the WCW Cruiserweight title around his waist.​

Shane Helms: Rey, Kidman next week when we team together I am still going to have your backs in the match. I can trust you two more than I can trust Chavo and Shannon so next week I am with you. But as soon as Spring Stampede hits its every man for himself.

Shane turns and leaves the locker room.​

Rey Mysterio: He better have our back next week or otherwise he’s not going to have any friends in this company.

Gene Okerlund: Well we have heard from the Filthy Animals and WCW Cruiserweight champion so back to you at ringside.

The cameras pan to Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay.​

Tony Schiavone: Well Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman have both stated that they want to win next weeks match, and we also just heard from the WCW Cruiserweight champion “Sugar” Shane Helms. Helms has told the Animals that next week they will have to trust each other.

Commercial break​

We come back from the short break and Mike Sanders the WCW Commissioner is sitting in his office. Theres a knock at the door and Reno, Mark Jindrak and Shawn Stasiak walk in.​

Mike Sanders: Where have you guys been.

Reno: We just arrived. We got delayed on the way.

Mike Sanders: So how come O`Haire and Palumbo were here two hours before we started the show?

Shawn Stasiak: Well they are champions, and the last time I looked none of us are champions.

Mike Sanders: Whos fault is that?

Shawn Stasiak: So why are we here anyway, we don’t have a match.

Mike Sanders: Yes you do.

Reno: What?

Mike Sanders: Yes ive booked you in a match because you arrived late. Its going to be you three against the Misfits in Action. Its going to be a six man tag team match and your on next.

Reno, Stasiak and Jindrak all look at each other with disgust then leave Sanders office.​

Mike Sanders: Hey camera man ive got something to say so put the camera on the Commissioner of this stinking company. At Srping Stampede, due to the match earlier between Totally Buff and Kronik, I am forced to make the match between Kronik and O`Haire and Palumbo for the pay per view but Kronik I’m not sure your going to make it to Spring Stampede because over the next few weeks I’m going to not only make your life a living hell, but also the Cat Ernest Miller and anyone else who wants to stand in my way or of the Natural Born Thrillers. I have got a few things to attend to so get your stinking ass out of my office.

Sanders stands up and pushes the camera man into a locker. The camera pans around to Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay.​

Mike Tenay: I sense there is some distension within the ranks of the Natural Born Thrillers.

Tony Schiavone: I agree Mike, but Mike Sanders is the commissioner he has the power to book matches and do anything that he wants. He didn’t seem happy about the other members of the Natural Born Thrillers turning up late this evening.

Mike Tenay: What about the threat he issued to Kronik and the Cat, claiming that over the next few weeks he is going to make there life’s a living hell.

Tony Schiavone: Well like Sanders said the match at Spring Stampede is official, Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo, the WCW World Tag Team champions will be defending their belts against Bryan Clarke and Brian Adams, together they are Kronik.

Mike Tenay: Know we are going backstage to the Magnificent Sevens locker room.

The cameras pan to the Magnificent Sevens changing room: Ric Flair, Scott Steiner, Midajah are all sitting in chairs whereas Rick Steiner is standing next to his brother.​

Ric Flair: So later on Jeff beats Awesome in the main event.

Scott Steiner: I have decided that I’m going to be at ringside for Jarretts match tonight.

Ric Flair: Well I don’t see any need to, the “Chosen One” will take care of Mike Awesome and he will reclaim the WCW United States Heavyweight title for the Magnificent Seven. And when Lex and Buff pull the fingers out of there asses and win the tag belts. We will have not only control of the company, but we will have all the big titles and nobody to stand against us.

Rick Steiner: Speaking of Buff and Lex, where the hell are they?

Ric Flair: Well they had there match with Kronik, and then I havent seen them since. You got any idea Scott?

Scott Steiner: Haven’t got a clue.

Theres a knock at the door and the “Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett marches into the room with a guitar over his right shoulder.​

Ric Flair: Chosen One, are you ready, are you pumped for tonight, you and Awesome, one on one. Your going to reclaim the U.S Belt tonight. Whoo!!! And then the Magnificent Seven is going to style and profile right here tonight.

Jeff Jarrett: Don’t you worry about Awesome tonight I’ve got something up my sleeve for him. But Ric, I just spoke to that slap ass Mike Sanders and he said that hes looking for you.

Ric Flair: Well what does he want to talk to me about?

Jeff Jarrett: Something about Spring Stampede. Where are Buff and Lex?

Rick Steiner: That’s what we were just discussing. We haven’t seen or heard from them since their match with Kronik.

Ric Flair: Rick, I’ve got something for you to take care of. Go find Totally Buff and then take out the Cat, Kronik and Mike Awesome. And don’t screw this up like Lex and Buff did earlier.

Rick Steiner leaves the room as Mike Sanders makes his way into the room wearing a suit.​

Mike Sanders: Ric I’ve got to discuss what the main event will be at Spring Stampede. You see I’ve got a couple of ideas to put Scott Steiner in a match with…

Scott Steiner stands up and grabs Sanders by the throat.​

Scott Steiner: I will defend my title against who I want when I want and you cant do a damn thing about it. If you want to put me in a match ill beat the hell out of you then ill beat my opponent into the fricking ground.

Mike Sanders: Please release me. (Sanders cant breath)

Ric Flair: Scotty drop him and take a seat, he cant make a title match without my authorization.

Steiner releases Sanders and retakes his seat. Sanders slides down the wall holding his throat. He begins to regain his feet and Flair looks down at him.​

Ric Flair: As I was saying, Mike you cant make a match with out my say so. So what I’m going to do is make a number one contenders tournament to find a new number one contender for Scott Steiners title.

Scott Steiner: WHAT!!!!!!

Ric Flair: Yes Scott we will find you an opponent for Spring Stampede. But let me stress if a member of the Magnificent Seven wins the tournament, Scott will not have to defend the title at the pay per view. The matches will start next week on Nitro and it will be an eight man tournament.

Flair lifts Sanders up by the collar of his shirt.​

Ric Flair: When you challenge the WCW President, the WCW World Heavyweight champion and the elite group that is the Magnificent Seven. You will always come out in second place. Now Sanders get the hell out of my office unless you’ve got anything else to ask me.

Sanders shrugs of Flair.​

Mike Sanders: You may think its alright for you to throw your weight around but I’m the commissioner and I also have a group of wrestlers who have more talent are younger and as it stands we hold two belts, compared to the one title belt that the Magnificent Seven hold.

Ric Flair: Are you trying to say something?

Mike Sanders: Not at all. Just simply stating a fact.

Ric Flair: You want to be all smug and cocky well tonight I am going to put you in a match against Road Warrior Animal. Good luck Mike and like I said earlier get the hell out of my office. And oh Mike your up next.

The camera pans to the ring as David Penzer is ready to announce the next contest.​

David Penzer: Ladies and gentlemen our next contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, the WCW Commissioner and the leader of the Natural Born Thrillers, weighing in at 211 pounds. Here is “Above Average” Mike Sanders.

Natural Born Thrillers music hits as Mike Sanders makes his way out from the backstage area by himself. Sanders climbs into the ring with his suit still on.​

David Penzer: And introducing his opponent representing the Magnificent Seven, accompanied with the WCW President Ric Flair, weighing in at 327 pounds. Here is Road Warrior Animal.

Magnificent Seven music hits as Animal and Flair make there way out to the ring. Road Warrior Animal and Ric Flair are taunting Mike Sanders. Sanders grabs a microphone.​

Mike Sanders: You didn’t believe I would come out here alone.

Match four: Mike Sanders Vs Road Warrior Animal W/ Ric Flair

The match never started.

Sanders waves to the back as Chuck Palumbo and Sean O`Haire make there way down the ramp. Palumbo and O`Haire go nose to nose with Flair and Road Warrior Animal. They begin to exchange right hands when Bryan Clarke and Brian Adams run down the apron and enter the fray. But as Adams tags of against Palumbo, Ric Flair jumps Adams. And O`Haire and Road Warrior Animal beat down Bryan Clarke. The four men roll Kronik into the ring and begin a beat down. Its five on two as Ric Flair, Road Warrior Animal and the three Natural Born Thrillers beat down the two members of Kronik. They all embrace and beat down Clarke and Adams. Sanders and Flair and directing traffic as Animal and the tag team champions beat the hell out of Kronik. Sanders rolls to the outside and begins to look under the ring. He takes out a steel chair and two tables. He slides the steel chair into the ring and then one by one slides the tables in to the ring. Road Warrior Animal lifts the steel chair into the air and waffles both the members of Kronik in the head and on the back. The WCW World Tag Team champions, Sean O`Haire and Chuck Palumbo begin to put the tables up. Road Warrior Animal climbs to the middle rope as the tag team champions lifts Adams up. Road Warrior Animal then hit’s a sit out power bomb from the middle rope through one of the tables. Ric Flair then uses the steel chair to hit Bryan Clarke between the eyes. Then Mike Sanders and Ric Flair both lift Bryan Clarke onto the other table. Sean O`Haire then climbs to the top rope and hit’s a Seanton bomb of the top rope and drives Bryan Clarke through the table. The five men stand victorious in the ring as they stand over the two beaten bodies of Kronik. Ric Flair reaches for a microphone from someone at ringside.​

Ric Flair: When I told the world earlier tonight that a few members on the WCW roster were still causing me problems I wasn’t just saying that, I meant business and whoo I was going to get rid or injure Kronik, Mike Awesome and the Cat tonight in some shape or form. So when my boys, Totally Buff didn’t get the job done earlier tonight I discussed the matter with the WCW Commissioner Mike Sanders. And he kindly recommended we join together to take them out. So Mike I appreciate what you’ve done tonight and I would just like to say that your boys have done well.

Ric Flair reaches his hand out and him and Sanders shake each others hands.​

Ric Flair: So as of right now Sanders if I need a favour anytime soon I will come to you and the WCW World Tag Team Champions. Whoo.

Ric Flair, Road Warrior Animal and the Natural Born Thrillers leave the ring together as the EMTs climb into the ring to help Kronik.​

Commercial break​

We come back from the commercial break as Kronik are carried out on stretchers to the ambulance. We then see a replay of what occurred with Ric Flair and Road Warrior Animal joined together with the Natural Born Thrillers to take out Kronik. The camera pans to Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay.​

Tony Schiavone: I cant believe what we just saw Mike, it was a huge set up. We saw Sanders and Flair arguing in the backstage area. Flair makes Sanders face Road Warrior Animal. Suddenly the WCW World Tag Team champions run down the ramp and start taking on Flair and the Animal.

Mike Tenay: Then we saw Kronik come down, to well we can only imagine to join the fray which they thought was every team for themselves as such, but it was a huge set up and it ended up being five on two and Kronik are on there way to the hospital right now.

Tony Schiavone: Lets see another replay of the damage that the WCW World Tag Team Champions did to there challengers at Spring Stampede.

A video shows Sean O`Haire hitting the Seanton bomb onto Bryan Clarke and driving him through the table.​

Tony Schiavone: Know we are going backstage to where Rick Steiner is looking for Totally Buff.

Rick Steiner is walking down a corridor when he sees a tech guy walking up ahead. Steiner then begins jogging to catch up with him.​

Rick Steiner: Hey boy get back here.

The tech guy turns around as Steiner walks right into his face.​

Rick Steiner: You seen Buff and Lex?

Tech Guy: Yeah they are in the cafeteria area.

Rick Steiner doesn’t respond but just walks off down the corridor. He gets to a door that reads cafeteria. Steiner reads the sign then opens the door and walks through it. Buff and Luger are sitting at a table both in tracksuits talking quietly.​

Rick Steiner: Lex, Buff were you two been? Flairs been wondering why you didn’t go see him after your match.

Lex looks up at Rick.​

Lex Luger: Why do we need to explain our actions to you Rick, we are one of the greatest tag teams ever, why should we report back to you or Flair if we want to talk?

Rick Steiner: Well I haven’t got time for that, I’ve got a match and your going to be at ringside so hurry up.

Buff Bagwell: Against who?

Rick Steiner: The Cat.

Buff and Luger both stand up and they follow Steiner out of the corridor. As they walk down the corridor we go to a vignette. The vignette starts and Bobby Roode and Sean Morley are standing together in a room. They are both wearing red robes with both their hair sleek back.​

Sean Morley: Me and my partner Bobby Roode are coming to WCW, this Thursday on WCW Thunder the two of us will make our debuts and once we win that match, we will be on our way to becoming the next WCW World Tag Team champions.

Bobby Roode: You see when it comes down to it, when me and Sean get in that ring we mean business, not just any business we are in the ring to win and beat the hell out of whoever our opponents are.

Sean Morley: So WCW we will see you on Thunder. And Natural Born Thrillers, we are coming for your WCW World Tag Team titles. Oh and one last thing, you are looking at the Elite Breed of wrestling.

The camera pans around to Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay.​

Mike Tenay: Bobby Roode and Sean Morley are coming to WCW, two great young talents who look like they are going to take the tag team division by storm.

Tony Schiavone: Well we will see them on Thunder on Thursday. But tonight and up next we have Rick Steiner taking on the former WCW Commisioner the Cat Ernest Miller in one on one action.

Mike Tenay: David Penzer take it away.

The camera pans around to the ring were David Penzer is standing by.​

David Penzer: Ladies and gentlemen our next contest is a one on one match with one fall introducing first weighing in tonight at 247 pounds, he is the Cat Ernest Miller.

James Brown music hits for the Cat as he makes his way out onto the ramp way. The fans give him a decent response as he makes his way to the ring. He slides in the ring and takes the microphone from David Penzer.​

The Cat: Tonight courtesy of Nature Boy Ric Flair, I have to go one on one with Rick Steiner. You see once I whoop Steiners ass tonight you can all call my mother and she will come down and whoop his ass too.

The fans pop as The Cat passes the microphone back to David Penzer. Magnificent Seven music hits as Rick Steiner walks out to the entrance way along with Buff Bagwell and Lex Luger in tow. They walk down the ramp way as the fans boo loudly. Steiner climbs into the ring as Luger and Bagwell take their places at ringside.​

Match five: The Cat Ernest Miller Vs Rick Steiner W/ Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell

Rick Steiner dominates the early proceedings thanks to big power moves and outside interference from Totally Buff.

Closing minutes: The Cat hit’s the super kick on Rick Steiner but both men fall to the mat. The referee begins to count both men down.
1.………………………..​

2.………………………..

3.………………………..

4.………………………..

5.…………………………

Both men begin to stir.

6.………………………..

Both wrestlers get to a knee.

7.…………………………

8.…………………………

They regain their feet and begin to slug it out in the middle of the ring. The Cat grabs Steiner by the arm and whips him into the ropes. Bagwell jumps on the apron and distracts the referee. Steiner reverses the Cat into the ropes and Luger trips the Cat from the outside. The Cat turns around and gets drilled with a huge Steiner clothesline from Rick. Bagwell jumps of the apron as the referee turns around and returns his attention to the match. Steiner lifts the Cat up and hit’s the death valley driver. He climbs back to his feet and the fans boo loudly and he points to the top rope and climbs through the middle rope, he walks along the apron and climbs to the top rope. The Cat comes to in the middle of the ring as he climbs to his feet he gets drilled by a top rope bulldog from Steiner. Steiner rolls the Cat over and hooks the far leg.
1.……………………..​

2.……………………..

3.……………………..

Rick Steiner celebrates as Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell come in to the ring and they all put the boot to the Cat. Luger lifts the Cat up and puts him in the torture rack, the Cat is unconscious as Buff Bagwell climbs to the middle rope. Luger drops the Cat to his feet, Luger holds onto the Cat as Bagwell springs of the middle rope and hit’s the Buff blockbuster. The Cat is laid out in the middle of the ring as the three members from the Magnificent Seven stand victorious over his life less body.

Rick Steiner pins the Cat after 8.21 with the Steiner bulldog from the top rope.​

Commercial break​

We come back from the break and we see a short recap video of what just happened between Rick Steiner and the Cat. Then the camera pans to Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay.​

Tony Schiavone: With the Cat taken out and Kronik at the hospital its Mike Awesome all by himself in the main event. You think that he stands a chance in the main event Mike?

Mike Tenay: With an elite group like the Magnificent Seven taking on Mike Awesome its one sided to say the least.

Tony Schiavone: Mean Gene Okerlund is standing by with the Magnificent Seven in their locker room, lets see what their opinions are going in to this huge main event tonight on Nitro. Gene its all yours.

The camera pans to the locker room of the Magnificent Seven. Scott Steiner is sitting in a chair with his WCW World Heavyweight title draped over his shoulder and Midajah sitting on his lap. Totally Buff are sitting on a sofa together. Rick Steiner and Road Warrior Animal are both sitting in individual chairs and Ric Flair and Jeff Jarrett are standing next to Mean Gene Okerlund.​

Mean Gene Okerlund: Thank you Tony. I am here standing by with the WCW President and the man who is taking on Mike Awesome tonight in our main event, the “Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett. So Jeff are you feeling confident going into tonight’s match?

Jeff Jarrett: Listen up slap nuts, tonight in the main event in front of the WCW fans I am going to prove that not only am I the single greatest wrestler to walk this planet, but I have the biggest and the best faction standing behind me. Mike Awesome listen up slappy, tonight when I get you in the main event, I am going to embarrass you and then ill take your WCW United States Heavyweight title and bring it home to the Magnificent Seven, were it truly belongs.

Mean Gene Okerlund: So Nature Boy are you going to be in the corner of Jeff Jarrett tonight?

Ric Flair: Mean by god Gene, ill be in the corner of the “Chosen One” tonight and so will Scotty Steiner and so will Midajah. Because when Jeff Jarrett is through with him ill stand in the ring over the bloody carcass of Mike Awesome raising the arms of not only the WCW World Heavyweight Champion but of the WCW United States Champion as well. Now Geno can you feel that? Huh, aren’t the Magnificent Seven the greatest faction ever. You see Gene, when your WCW President and you’ve got the most elite group behind you. You are on top of the world and nobody can stop you. And tonight Mike Awesome you will find out what its like to cross the boss.

Mean Gene Okerlund: So you can guarantee victory tonight over Mike Awesome.

Jeff Jarrett: Of course I can, you walk around here asking all these questions old man, you see when I crack you over the head tonight with this guitar.

Jarrett holds the guitar up to the camera.​

Jeff Jarrett: I am then going to lift your bloody carcass up and slap the stroke on you and ill win that belt now choke on that Okerlund.

The camera pans around to Mike Awesome in his locker room. Hes looking into the camera with the WCW United States Heavyweight title over his shoulder.​

Mike Awesome: Tonight Jeff Jarrett when I get you in that ring the talking stops all the things that have been said and have happened will be done, and tonight when its all said and done ill still be standing and ill still have my WCW United States Heavyweight title around my waist. Jeff if you want to bring Flair, Scott, that little broad and any other of your old washed up friends to the ring then Ill take you all out. Kronik and the Cat may not be here to watch my back but don’t worry, I can look out for myself. Tonight I prove that I am in my prime and I am not over the hill like the rest of the Magnificent Seven. Jeff ill see you in the ring.

Mike Awesome walks away from the camera as the scene changes to Lance Storm and Elix Skipper walking down a corridor. They are both heading towards the stage as Lance Storm is taking on Konnan and its up next.​

Theres a quick advert highlighting the upcoming Spring Stampede pay per view.​

The camera pans around to David Penzer who is standing in the ring.​

David Penzer: Ladies and gentlemen our next contest tonight is a one fall match with a ten minute time limit, introducing first from Calgary, Alberta Canada, accompanied to the ring at this time by “Prime Time” Elix Skipper, Lance Storm.

Team Canada music hits as Lance Storm struts to the ring with Elix Skipper just behind him. The fans boo really loudly as they both climb into the ring. Storm snatches the microphone from Penzer and he looks into the camera.​

Lance Storm: If I can be serious for a minute.

The fans boo even louder.​

Lance Storm: Tonight I get booked in a match with some Mexican ass hole who cant put two good wrestling holds together. You know I am from Calgary, Alberta Canada and I haven’t got the respect I deserve since I walked in the door since I left ECW. I have had enough of being disrespected in the locker room and being put in matches with people like Konnan. So Konnan get your ass down here so I can beat you all the way back to Mexico. But first, play the national anthem of the greatest country in the world, Canada. All rise for the playing of the Canadian national anthem.

Lance Storm hands the microphone back to Penzer and puts both his hands behind his back as the Canadian national anthem hits. The fans boo until the Filthy Animals music hits and Konnan makes his way out to the top of the ramp along with Rey Mysterio, Kidman and Tygress. They make there way to the ring and they get a pretty good pop from the fans. Konnan slides into the ring as Mysterio, Kidman and Tygress take there places at ringside. Penzer doesn’t have time to introduce Konnan as he and Skipper both exit the ring. Storm and Konnan start going at it as the match starts.​

Match six: Lance Storm W/ “Prime Time” Elix Skipper Vs Konnan W/ Kidman, Rey Mysterio Junior and Tygress.

The match was hard hitting with Konnan being grounded for most of the match with Storms great technical and mat wrestling style.

Closing minutes: Konnan plants Storm with a ddt in the centre of the ring. He celebrates as the fans come alive. Elix Skipper jumps on the apron and Konnan runs over and nails Skipper of the apron. Konnan turns around but gets met with a huge super kick to the jaw. Konnan falls back and bounces of the ropes, Konnan swings at Storm but he ducks and trips Konnan up and rolls through in to the Canadian maple leaf. Konnan is in the middle of the ring and is screaming in pain. Konnan slams his hand down on the mat and submits.

Lance Storm wins at 5.58 with the Canadian maple leaf.

Lance Storm stands up and stands over the body of Konnan. He reaches down and lifts K-Dawg to his feet, he then throws him over the top rope and to the floor, and to the feet of the Filthy Animals. Storm bellows at the ringside crew to pass him a microphone. He reaches through the ropes and snatches it of one of the crew members.​

Lance Storm: I have had enough of the WCW holding me back and at Spring Stampede I will regain the WCW Canadian Heavyweight title and place it around the rightful owners waist. Myself. I don’t care if its Jeff Jarrett or Mike Awesome I have to go through, Ill do it and when I win the strap, I will move and go for the richest price in the business the WCW World Heavyweight championship. And soon to be the Canadian World Heavyweight championship.

Storm drops the microphone and leaves the ring with Elix Skipper not far behind.​

Commercial break​

We come back from the commercial break and we see a recap of Lance Storm defeating Konnan before the break. Then the cameras pan to Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay.​

Tony Schiavone: Lance Storm certainly means business at the moment Mike, after defeating Kanyon to earn the shot at the WCW United States Heavyweight title, and then again tonight he has defeated Konnan of the Filthy Animals in a match. Is it only a matter of time before he wins a title in WCW?

Mike Tenay: You’ve got to say Tony, Lance Storm has been very impressive over the last few weeks and by all means he deserves that title shot but the manner in which he is going about his business in WCW is not the way a champion should behave.

Tony Schiavone: Lance Storm will receive his title shot at Spring Stampede and we will find out who he will be facing in several moments. What do you think about this main event match tonight Mike.

Mike Tenay: You’ve got the young and powerful U.S champion on one side of the ring against the experience and the technical abilities of Jeff Jarrett in the other corner. Lets not forget that the Magnificent Seven in one shape or another will be in the corner of Jeff Jarrett tonight.

Tony Schiavone: But Mike Awesome isn’t a champion for nothing he’s there because he’s climbed up the ladder of WCW and defeated some tough challengers as U.S champion. But tonight’s match against Jeff Jarrett is without a doubt his toughest opponent yet. Lets go to David Penzer who is ready to introduce our main event of WCW Monday Nitro.

The camera pans to David Penzer who is standing in the ring with referee Billy Silverman.​

David Penzer: Ladies and gentlemen this is our main event match for WCW Monday Nitro. Introducing first by way of music city U.S.A weighing in tonight at 238 pounds, accompanied by the “Nature Boy” Ric Flair, the WCW World Heavyweight Champion “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner and the lovely Midajah, he is the “Chosen One” Jeff Jarrett.

Chosen one hits as Jeff Jarrett makes his way out from the backstage area with a slapnuts t-shirt on and the guitar over his right shoulder. He struts to the ring with ringing boos echoing around the arena. Hes quickly followed by the WCW President Ric Flair, WCW World Heavyweight champion Scott Steiner and Midajah. The fans shower the four people with boos as they walk down the entrance way and Jarrett climbs into the ring. Steiner and Midajah stay at ringisde as Ric Flair follows Jarrett into the ring. Ric Flair walks over to David Penzer and snatches the microphone from his hand.​

Ric Flair: As I said earlier, this match taking place tonight between Jeff Jarrett and Mike Awesome will not only be for the WCW United States Tile but it will be a no diqualification match. Mike Awesome your not only going to have to contend with Jeff Jarrett but the Magnificent Seven as well.

Flair throws the microphone to Penzer and climbs out of the ring. Awesomeness hits as Mike Awesome makes his way out from the backstage area with the WCW U.S belt around his waist.​

David Penzer: And his opponent weighing in at 265 pounds, he is the WCW United States champion, Mike Awesome!!!

Penzer climbs out of the ring as Awesome walks to the ring, the fans cheer wildly for the champion as he slides into the ring and lifts his title belt high into the air. He then turns and stares into the eyes of Jeff Jarrett. He passes Billy Silverman the belt and Silverman tells the timekeeper to ring the bell.​

Main event, WCW United States title match: Mike Awesome Vs Jeff Jarrett W/ Scott Steiner, Ric Flair and Midajah.

The match is a back and forth encounter with plenty of weapons being used by both men including steel chairs and tables. The Magnificent Seven get involved in the match a lot swaying the tie in the favour of Jeff Jarrett every time Mike Awesome gets some momentum.

Closing minutes: Awesome hit’s a huge spinning spine buster in the centre of the ring and both men are down. Ric Flair grabs the U.S belt from ringside and slides it into Jeff Jarrett. Both men in the ring begin to start to get to there feet. Jarrett has the belt in his hands as he gets to his feet. Awesome regains his feet, Jarrett charges Awesome with the belt and swings hard aiming at Awesomes head. Awesome ducks and hit’s a big boot on Jarrett. Flair climbs on the apron and gets knocked right back down by Awesome. Scott Steiner reaches under the ring and gets his steel pipe, he slides into the ring and swings the pipe at Awesome but he ducks again and hit’s the ropes, he comes of with a huge lariat which takes Steiner down. Meanwhile Jeff Jarrett has been handed the acoustic equalizer by Midajah. Awesome lifts Steiner up and hit’s a big boot which knocks Steiner through the middle rope and to the floor. Awesome turns around as Jarrett stands up. Awesome is not aware that Jarrett has the guitar in his hands. Awesome spins Jarrett around and gets waffled over the head with the guitar. Awesome hit’s the mat as the fans boo. Jarrett lifts Awesome back to his feet and hit’s a back kick low blow. He then grabs the head of Awesome and nails the stroke in the middle of the ring.
1.……………………………..............................……..​

2.……………………………....................………………..

3.……………. No, all the lights in the area go out.

The lights are off for a few seconds, when they come back on Jeff Jarrett is staring towards the entrance ramp. But Sting is standing behind him with a baseball bat. The fans erupt in to cheers but Jarrett isn’t aware of Sting. Sting taps Jarrett on the shoulder and he turns around to get met with a huge baseball bat shot to the face. Sting then grabs Jarrett by the hair and drops him with the scorpion death drop. He grabs Awesomes arm and drapes it over Jarretts lifeless body. Silverman begins the count.
1.……………………………...​

2.……………………………...

3.……………………………...

Mike Awesome has retained the WCW United States Heavyweight title with thanks to Sting. Awesome wins at 11.43 after Stings interference.

Sting grabs the belt from ringside and takes it to Mike Awesome. As he does this, Totally Buff and Rick Steiner run down the entrance ramp. Sting lifts his ball bat up and begins to lay waste to the Magnificent Seven. Scott Steiner tries to get in the ring but gets the same fate as his brother and Totally Buff. Awesome regains his feet and helps Sting dump the Magnificent Seven members out of the ring. They stand together in the middle of the ring. Sting screams at David Penzer to give him a microphone. The Magnificent Seven along with Midajah begin to back peddle up the ramp way.​

Sting: Ric Flair you abuse of power, you’ve been controlling this company for too long and I am here to make things right. I’ve had enough of you taking out all of the wrestlers who stand in your way, because Ric its about to change in WCW and next week I have got two huge announcements that concern you and your little clowns, the Magnificent Seven. Ric next week on Monday Nitro, its show time!!!

Sting drops the microphone as the Magnificent Seven stand shocked on the ramp way as we fade to black.​

Rey Mysterio Junior and Billy Kidman defeated Brian Kendrick and Chris Sabin at 4.29 after Rey Mysterio hit a top rope franken steiner.​

WCW Hardcore champion Crowbar pinned Bam Bam Bigelow after a guilotine leg drop from the top rope through a table at 1.29.

Kronik defeated Totally Buff after Buff Bagwell was pinned after the high times at 6.59. Kronik are now the number one contenders for the WCW World Tag Team champions.

Mike Sanders and Road Warrior Animal went to a no contest as the match never officially got under way.

Rick Steiner defeated the Cat Ernest Miller after the Steiner bulldog from the top rope. Steiner won at 8.21.

Lance Storm made Konnan submit to the Canadian maple leaf at 5.58.

Mike Awesome pinned Jeff Jarrett to retain the WCW United States Heavyweight title at 11.43 after interference from Sting.​

#10 ·

WCW Thunder 22.03.01​

We are live on TBS with two hours of WCW action. The show opens with a recap video of what happened on Monday Nitro with the return of Sting. The cameras then go to Scott Hudson and Tony Schiavone who talk about the matches that will occur tonight on Thunder.

The first match of the night is the debuting Sean Morley and Bobby Roode taking on the Mamalukes, Johnny the Bull and Big Vito. The match has plenty of power moves with Roode and Morley dominating the match., the finish sees Roode hit a fisherman suplex on Johnny the Bull then Sean Morley comes of the top rope with a huge splash. Morley covers Johnny the Bull and the debuting team of Bobby Roode and Sean Morley win in there first match in WCW.

Another video highlighting what happened on Monday Nitro with the Magnificent Seven and Sting. Then we see the Magnificent Seven arriving in a limo and tells Mean Gene Okerlund that its Mike Awesome and the Cat taking on Totally Buff in the main event.

The next match is Chris Kanyon taking on the former General Rection, now known as Hugh Morrus. Kanyon and Morrus have a hard hitting match with both men hitting plenty of offensive moves on to each other. The ending sees Morrus taking out the referee by accident, Morrus then wipes Kanyon out with a power bomb. He goes up to the top rope and as he is just about to hit the no laughing matter moonsault, Lash Leroux runs through the crowd and cracks Morrus over the top of the head with a steel chair. Kanyon then gets up and hit’s the flat liner on Morrus and the referee awakens to count the three count. The Wall comes down after the match to support Hugh Morrus to the back.

Backstage Chavo Guerrero and 2 Count beat down Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman in their locker room. After the attack has occurred, Konnan comes in to the locker room and demands a match with Chavo later on in the evening.

“The Franchise” Shane Douglas took on Yang of the Yung Dragons in one on one action. Yang gets some highflying offence in put he gets caught in the belly to belly suplex and Douglas picks up the victory.

Backstage, Mean Gene Okerlund does an interview with WCW Hardcore Champion Crowbar. Crowbar describes how he was born to be hardcore and that at Spring Stampede he is going to end the career of the Tongan monster Meng.

Terry Funk defeats Reno of the Natural Born Thrillers in a hardcore match when he hit a pile driver onto a steel chair. After the match Shawn Stasiak and Mark Jindrak beat down Terry Funk.

Segment in the locker room of the Magnificent Seven were “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair tells the world that it doesn’t matter what Stings announcements are next week because Ric Flair is the President and the Magnificent Seven are the most dominating faction in wrestling history.

Chavo Guerrero defeats Konnan in singles action after 2 Count interfere in the match and Chavo is able to hit the brain buster for the victory.

“Prime Time” Elix Skipper of Team Canada wins a four corners match also involving Jamie Knoble, Kaz Hayashi and Evan Karagias. He hit’s the overdrive on Evan Karagias and gets the three count.

Backstage interview with Mike Awesome and the Cat Ernest Miller. They say that tonight they will team together to take out Totally Buff and that on Monday that they will have the back of Sting.

In the main event of the evening the WCW U.S champion Mike Awesome and the Cat Ernest Miller took on Totally Buff, Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell. Awesome wrestled the early going for his team until he tagged the Cat. Totally Buff worked over the Cat for the best part of five minutes until he got the tag to his partner Mike Awesome who came in like a house on fire. Awesome clears the ring until Rick and Scott Steiner got involved. Rick distracts the referee so Scott can climb into the ring and nail Mike Awesome between the eyes with a steel pipe. Bagwell makes the cover as Totally Buff pick up the victory. After the match the whole of the Magnificent Seven beat down the Cat and Awesome until Stings music hits and the Magnificent Seven quickly scatter. Sting then rappels from the rafters and lands in the ring. He then points his baseball bat at the Magnificent Seven as we fade to black.

Bobby Roode and Sean Morley defeated the Mamalukes at 4.21 after Morley pinned Johnny the Bull after a fisherman suplex and top rope splash combination.​

Chris Kanyon defeated Hugh Morrus after the flat liner at 6.28. Lash Leroux interfered in the match and hit Morrus in the head with a steel chair.

“The Franchise” Shane Douglas pinned Yang of the Yung Dragons after 2.14 after the Franchiser.

Terry Funk pinned Reno of the Natural Born Thriller after a pile driver on a chair at 4.16.

Chavo Guerrero defeated Konnan after hitting the brain buster for the win. 2 Count got involved in the match and helped Chavo get the win at 4.20.

“Prime Time” Elix Skipper pinned Evan Karagias in a four corners Cruiserweight showcase match. Kaz Hayashi and Jamie Knoble were also involved in the match. Skipper pinned Karagias at 8.45 after the overdrive.

Totally Buff defeated Mike Awesome and The Cat Ernest Miller in a tag team match. Buff Bagwell pinned Mike Awesome after he was hit by a steel pipe. Totally Buff pick up the win at 11.53.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.