Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response
View Single Post
post #950 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2009, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
Nige™
Total Divas Marks Just Suck

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A Strong Response

^^Thanks for all the feedback, it’s good to know the Cody/Kofi/Kelly storyline is going down well, it’s my favourite one to write at the moment. There was too much Santino looking back like most of you touched on, way too much of him in fact. I forgot about his appearance at ringside with Melina, but still, like you pointed out, he featured too heavily despite that anyway. My bad!^^

NEW MATCH ADDED FOR BACKLASH

There was tension between John Cena & Kenny Dykstra ever since the moment the former Cruiserweight Champion was drafted to Raw a couple of weeks ago. It spilled over in to last week’s show when Cena made a light hearted comment about not knowing Dykstra’s name, something that didn’t amuse the arrogant youngster one bit. He took it upon himself to make sure Cena knew his name by playing a major role in the main event that saw Kane retain the WWE Championship over Cena.

Last night, Cena was clear on exactly who Kenny is, calling him down to the ring to get his retribution. Dykstra made an appearance, but he was adamant he wouldn’t be doing what Cena told him to do, forcing Cena’s hand. He was about to go right after Dykstra until William Regal brought things to a halt, and announced that they will meet at Backlash, as well as making an impromptu tag team match which saw Cena & Dykstra on opposite teams. The hatred spilled over, leading to them fighting through the crowd.

It looks like being one hell of an explosive contest when they go head to head at Backlash in under two weeks time.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome