Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Good Ol' Days

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2009, 09:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Backlash
Banned

Backlash 3001 - 3500Backlash 3001 - 3500Backlash 3001 - 3500Backlash 3001 - 3500Backlash 3001 - 3500Backlash 3001 - 3500Backlash 3001 - 3500Backlash 3001 - 3500Backlash 3001 - 3500Backlash 3001 - 3500Backlash 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Backlash Presents: WWE 2007 and forward

Okay, Typed up a little preview for smackdown, Thanks for all the reviews, They are welcomed entirely! Man, Both the reviewers have no Idea Whats to come! I made a PPV List to sort things out. I have brought back earlier PPVs and I have Deleted some of The ewer ones.

SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW

This week on Smackdown!, General Manager Teddy Long has decided to hold a Hardcore Championship tournament, The reason is because of Knox's Reactions last week and Deliberately Injuring The Champion, Mic Foley . He has announced that the First match will be Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Kane! This is going to be an 8 man Tournament and anyone is eligible to compete in the tournament.

Ric Flair and the Undertaker are now the #1 Contenders for The Title. Now that Big Show has two opponents for the rumble, He sees it as an opportunity to shine. What will be seen this week from these Three? Who will have the First laugh in this epic battle for grand Supremecy over The World Heavyweight Championship?

MVP will take on Chavo Again this week, And if Chavo can Manage to defeat the United States Champion, He will get a title Shot next week. What will Happen when Ballin' meets Warrior?

Eve made her debut last week here on SD!, And she inpressed the world with her Athletiscm and Talent, So What will happen now?

The Big Show continues to squash his opponents into the Rmble, Will Flair and The Undertaker let that happen or will they Pan eachother into a pulp?

CONFIRMED FOR SD!
Kane vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin- Hardcore Title Tourny
MVP vs. Chavo-Who will win this week?

Backlash is offline   Reply With Quote