Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2009, 01:07 AM   #3308 (permalink)
KYSeahawks
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

KYSeahawks 251 - 500KYSeahawks 251 - 500KYSeahawks 251 - 500KYSeahawks 251 - 500
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

I have Manhatten Mayhem and Vendetta and like both of them might have to pick up some more 2005 dvds on the next big 10 sale.But just got done watching The Future is Now and another very entertaining show just didn't like the venue to small and rails to close to the ring.Well on to what I thought of the show

Jimmy Rave vs Colt Cabana-**3/4
Dunn/Marcos vs Carnage Crew-**1/2
6 Man Mayhem-***
Homicide vs James Gibson-***3/4
CM Punk vs Roderick Strong-****1/4
(Pure Title Match)Samoa Joe vs Nigel McGuiness-***1/2
Austin Aries vs Low-Ki-****

Another very entertaining show no really bad matches an easy to keep up with the storylines again.Really love Punk on commentary.And after watching NTR and TFN my perception of Homicide has changed all I thought he could do is brawl but have seen 2 good wrestling matches with him.And I know I might have overrated Strong/Punk but that was just a great back and forth match loved Punk avoiding the chops and backbreakers but Roderick out smarting him to hit them.And suprised at the main event ending as they were hyping Punk/Aries.Going to watch Final Battle 2005 before Genesis.What are the best shows from the summer of punk and how good is New Frotiers because sounded pretty good from what they said.