Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Dec 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: WWE: A Strong Response
- I like the Orton and Kane feud. I can see Orton's attacks giving him an attack come Backlash, only for Kane to retain.
- I'm undecided about the Cody angle. It was kind of hard to read without feeling like this might be a soap, then again, it gets the job done of continuing the feud. It's a pretty long promo, which could have been cut shorter, but I'm guessing you want to give those involved extra exposure, so I hope I'm right to believed that they're being pushed up the card.
- Santino promo was good, spot on for him.
- Although I like the match set for the night, I don't like how weak Regal seems to be. Both Santino and Evolution have gotten what they wanted, with pretty much no resistance, and he went against his first decision with Evo. I always preferd Regal as a true authority figure, but it's a question of taste.
- I assume Kane attacked Venis, too, and I'm intrigued as to why, so well done, I'm hooked.
- It's just a matter of the figure you wrote, and has nothing to do with the quality of the show, but the matches were very short. You had 6, but one of them wasn't even a minute, and the main event was less than 10, as were all of the rest.
Overall, I'm really enjoying the Kane - Orton feud, as well as the Maryse - DiBiase pair. Good show, can't wait for the next show.