Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2009, 12:52 AM   #1600 (permalink)
Hybird
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Hybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_VIK View Post
Shit, man I don't you blame you. I'm the same way. The longest anime I have watched and enjoyed is Yu Yu Hakusho and behind that is Rurouni Kenshin. It's seems that nowadays the 50 episodes animes are the best way to go.

To tell you the truth, I started to loss interest in Bleach as of late. The whole Bount arc seems tiring, boring, and pointless. It made stop watching the series for a minute.
Bleach lost me for a good chunk of time with the Soul Society Break-in arc, what drawn me into the series was the comedy and hollow hunting. But the Byakuya and Renji came along, and I knew things where going to jump in an entirely new direction. After the Soul Society arc ended, this bount Arc started, and was initially interesting, until what's her name died. The arc is still decent, just not as good as when everybody was trying to find out what the three Mod Souls were up to.

[This is where I'd put one of my drawings I worked hard on in my sig, but since I'd have to spring five bucks to do so, I'll just put me photobucket link here.]

Hybird's Photobucket
Hybird's Deviant Art
(Better work is in my deviant...)