Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Good Ol' Days
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
Backlash
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2007 and Forward

Thanks for the reviews IP, I apreciate it. I hope I can Rack up More Reviews tommarow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE News, Tr
ades and Rumors
In recent news Vince McMahon has prepared to Have an Explosive Raw This week, As it will be the first Raw Of 2007. Vince Has Scheduled 3 matches for that night. It Will be Randy Orton vs. Bobby Lashley , John Cena vs. Jeff Hardy, and A Triple threat match which will be WWE Champion Shawn Michaels vs. Edge vs. Triple H!

Chairman Vincent Kennedy McMahon has also told the press and announced on WWE.com that there will be a Superstar Aquirement From TNA and other Wrestling Federations across the World. WWE will be acquiring at least 3 Superstars from TNA and from 5 to 10 from other places. Most of these superstars will be on Raw but some will be sent to Smackdown!

There has been a rumor regaurding The ardcore Championship. Mick Foley has been in fact injured with a Concusion do to theactions of one Mike Knox. Vince has declared that The Hardcore Championship has been Vacated and there will be a tournament to decide the new winner. The tournament will happen over the next Smackdown! Events and The Finals will Happen at the Royal Rumble.

Last edited by Backlash; 01-07-2009 at 09:09 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome