Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Good Ol' Days

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2009, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
TIP Punk
Little Poppa Pump

TIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE 2007 and Forward

Prods Smackdown Feedback

- Good start with a nice main event set up from it.

- MVP v Chavo, Im glad MVP won the match, he is not really the type to catch someone mid air adn you only said he slammed him to the ground, you could have elaborated on that as it amkes Chavo look bad.

- Foley v Knox was a good fight, cant believe Knox came out on top but this only means that Foley will get him abck.

- Eve, i have never seen her wrestle bfore on btb or real life so this was interesting.

- Good promo with the maine event contestants and tkaer grabbing the advantage going into the match.

- Tag Match is too brief imo. The Austin and Batista thing was weird, why didnt they fight there if he said he was going to get him and it was an odd time to go to a commercial.

- Big Show squash match was the best way to goa nd im glad you gave him a match because he couldnt be in the main event.

- Main Event: It was a good match for me, the ending was creative and i hadn't seen it in a long time. Its sets up a good match at Royal Rumble.

- Overall, it was a decent show with some good things happening but a few grammar mistakes, well done.
TIP Punk is offline   Reply With Quote