Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread
View Single Post
post #3177 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Dirk Mantooth
Short Fuse

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Checking out something new

If you're going to get into ROH, I highly recommend you to not have the mentality of "I just want to keep up to date." That may be normal with TNA and WWE, but you will be missing so much if you don't look into the past ROH shows. When I first got into ROH, I did that, but when I looked through the backlogs of the Indy Media and Megaposts sections, I realized what ROH is all about. When looking for ROH stuff to watch, try to enjoy each match or series of matches on their own and not how all of the storylines go over time. That is how I found to enjoy ROH to the fullest. Not to mention, you don't want to miss out on three 5-star matches, an epic interpromotional war, a fantastic world title lineage, and countless great matches and feuds. That being said, I recommend all of the pay-per views (you do want to keep up to date as well), Unified, Glory by Honor 5, Joe vs Kobashi, Joe vs Punk 2, Supercard of Honor, the list goes on and on. I guarantee that no matter what you buy or find, no matter how old it is, you will enjoy it (as long as Jeff Hardy is'nt in it).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome