Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2009, 08:04 AM   #3172 (permalink)
TheFox
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

TheFox should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheFox should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheFox should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

ROH Glory By Honor VII

Jerry Lynn vs. Kenny King
**3/4
I like this "The Wrestler" inspired storyline they got going for Lynn. Decent opener.

Brent Albright vs. Adam Pearce
(NWA Title)
Solid match, obviously not as good as the first one,but these guys really have good chemistry.

Go Shiozaki vs. Kevin Steen
(FIP Title)
***1/4
Just about the same quality as in the NWA title match.

Bryan Danielson vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima
(GHC Jr. HW Title)
Great match , as you would expect,one thing i did not expect was the "this is awesome!" chant at the end, since this was no high flying spotfest.

Erick Stevens vs. Rhett Titus
Short match,as it should have been, liked the killer attitude of Stevens.

Roderick Strong, Jigsaw & Ruckus vs. Hero, Edwards & Hagadorn
Decent match, but just could not get into it that much.

Kensuke Sasaki vs. Claudio Castagnoli
Glad they kept it a bit shorter than you would expect.Just about the same quality as Sasaki's match against Strong back in Tokyo.

Nigel McGuinness vs. El Generico
(ROH Title)
***1/2
Pretty good match, with a slow build to a chaotic end which i really enjoyed.

Steel Cage Warfare
I liked this a lot more then others have. Some nasty spots, but not one after another to the point you just don't care.

Overall the show was great, might be a bit hard to keep focused the entire time, cause this was longer than usual.