Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2008, 11:18 PM   #3116 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taroostyles View Post
ROH Bloodstained Honor

Joe/Jay Briscoe-**** (What a crimson mask)
Cabana/Homicide-***3/4
ROH/CZW 6 Man-****1/4
Punk/Rave-***1/2
Embassy/Generation Next-****1/2-****3/4 (Jack Evans is insane)
Prophecy/Second City Saints-****1/2
Bricoes/Steen & Generico-****1/2
Jacobs/Cabana-****-****1/4

Insanely awesome set of matches, not a single match on the whole set that I wouldn't say was great. Definitely better than the Best In The World comp but they're 2 completely different animals as well. (Technical wrestling vs brawls pretty much)

As far as actual match quality goes this has to be one of the most thoroughly great DVD's I've ever seen, just tremendous.
I was never able to get into the ROH vs. CZW matches. I enjoyed the matches but I really didn't see anything all that special about them. I wasn't even that big a fan of Cage of Death.

Still Bloodstained Honor is an incredible DVD.