Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2008, 07:15 AM   #3112 (permalink)
mateuspfc
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

mateuspfc should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmateuspfc should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmateuspfc should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmateuspfc should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmateuspfc should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

NOAH Winter Navigation 07/12/08

Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima ***1/2
They went pretty short in this one, probably to protect Misawa's health. Anyway, the match was still a pretty good one, with Nakajima dominating the most of the match. Had this been some 5 years ago, it would rule. But Nakajima's kicks vs. Misawa's elbows was the shit.

Jun Akiyama vs. Takeshi Morishima ***3/4
Not sure if everybody enjoyed this match like I did. Even shorter than Misawa-Nakajima, I couldn't notice why, but still, Akiyama DESTROYED Shima. The intensity of these two was off the charts, since they justed trowed everything at each other. The only thing that bothered me was that Jun delivered 3 or 4 Exploders and none of them was able to put Shima away, anyway, he busted Shima's nose in a very sick way, and the choke made it bleed tons. Pretty awesome 8 minutes match.

GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title
Kotaro Suzuki/Yoshinobu Kanemaru (c) vs. KENTA/Taiji Ishimori ****1/4

Well, you knew that was coming. More KENTA/Ishimori awesomeness, added to the champions GREAT heel work, made this a very dramatic match, something I hadn't seen on NOAH in a long time. Of course they went to flashy mode at the end, or this wouldn't be a normal Jr. Tag match in NOAH. Anyway, it was a pretty awesome contest, as you can expect.

Going to watch Sasaki-Saito later today and I'll be posting my thoughts for that match pretty soon.