Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Mafia Role Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2008, 06:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
.BD
Winner.

.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

Hmm yeah there are a few technical and balance problems I don't like with those roles tbh. I mean, what if someone changes who they target 10 minutes before night is posted? Makes things more difficult than they need to be and also makes false claiming for the mafia significantly more difficult (in role heavy games the mafia need to be permitted as strong of a safe claim as they can).

Randomization I don't like either, I also don't like "50% of the time" roles or the like. But yeah, weather mafia when I run it in the future will have certain elements like that. Some people's roles will only work in certain conditions etc.
.BD is offline   Reply With Quote